Westbrook

Acronym.

5 hours ago, TooAwesome said:

Do you guys have fit pics of your P10-DS's?  Thanks!

The only pic I have isn't gonna be much help to you coz the angle is shit so...Sorry :( 

2 hours ago, Toilettebun said:

Some difference I've noticed within the new P10-S raf and the older one:

• New raf C/W is more noticeably olive rather than brown (questionable)
  • Olive ankle zippers instead of black

p10-s2.PNG OLD

p10-s.PNGNEW

just wanted to say that it very well could be the treatment and reproduction on these images, as opposed to using a different color textile. both are possible, but based on how cool the white tones are in the flyknit racer midsole vs the neutral to warm whites of the older flyknit, i'l going to hazard a guess to say the variation is due to color reproduction. 

Damn, y’all sound bitter like jilted lovers.

Me, I’m willing to give EH the benefit of the doubt concerning his desire to pay the workers, and if I don’t like the prices, I don’t have to buy anything. It’s just a pair of pants/jacket.

Consider yourself lucky if you’ve been around long enough to amass a collection before the pricepocylpse.  

I swear by October we're all going to look like 8th graders on the first day of middle school. 

Oh man, the product (portrait) photography is amazing again (especially on the J1A). Plasticity, contours, gradients; the lighting seems exceptional on that series. Philippe Koll is making those garments and people look good!

(is the glasses modelling and pouting satirical already?)

also i caught myself agreeing with the bored sentiment and then I started really examining the detail shots and it seems that small stuff is changing/‘evolving’, no?

but at these prices it seems like I’d want to touch the stuff before being able to judge how far i’d be able to justify the hike.

Hello! I’d like to buy my first Acronym Pants but I don’t know which size to take. I’m 5’11’’ (181cm) 82-83kg, waist 32-33. Thanks a lot for your help

5 minutes ago, Noni92160 said:

Hello! I’d like to buy my first Acronym Pants but I don’t know which size to take. I’m 5’11’’ (181cm) 82-83kg, waist 32-33. Thanks a lot for your help

read the acrnm product page very carefully.

54 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Glasses look like IC-Berlin or Mykita to me, could be wrong but the screwless hinges look rather familiar.

Mykita.

1 hour ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Glasses look like IC-Berlin or Mykita to me, could be wrong but the screwless hinges look rather familiar.

Pretty certain that the optical glasses are Mykita judging from the hinges. I wear them.

For those of you in Canada, I spoke with someone at the Customs office. Basically, if you have someone from ACR's shipping department fill this form out and slap it on the box, it should work:

----

(Period: from___________ to __________(1))

The exporter of the products covered by this document (customs authorisation No ...(2)) declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of ...(3) preferential origin.

…………………………………………………………….............................................(4) 
(Place and date)

...……………………………………………………………………..............................(5) 
(Signature and printed name of the exporter)

---

Obviously, getting a response or action from them may be a challenge, but it's worth inquiring. I'm not as well-versed in these matters, so YMMV, but here's hoping for a miracle.

All sourced from here: http://international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/text-texte/P1.aspx?lang=eng under Annex 2.

1 hour ago, hoju said:

For those of you in Canada, I spoke with someone at the Customs office. Basically, if you have someone from ACR's shipping department fill this form out and slap it on the box, it should work:

----

The exporter of the products covered by this document (customs authorisation No ...(2)) declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of ...(3) preferential origin.

(Place and date)

---

Obviously, getting a response or action from them may be a challenge, but it's worth inquiring. I'm not as well-versed in these matters, so YMMV, but here's hoping for a miracle.

All sourced from here: http://international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/text-texte/P1.aspx?lang=eng under Annex 2.

I wouldn't get my hopes up that you'd be able to pull this off. 

20 hours ago, hoju said:

i made this request yesterday and received a reply so it's definitely worth trying

acrnmreply.png

22 hours ago, hoju said:

----

(Place and date)

---

You will probably still have to clear your own package in your nearby customs and pick up the package in UPS warehouse

On 2018-04-17 at 2:33 PM, shoreman said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up that you'd be able to pull this off. 

Do you mind explaining why?