Westbrook

Acronym.

I swear by October we're all going to look like 8th graders on the first day of middle school. 

Oh man, the product (portrait) photography is amazing again (especially on the J1A). Plasticity, contours, gradients; the lighting seems exceptional on that series. Philippe Koll is making those garments and people look good!

(is the glasses modelling and pouting satirical already?)

also i caught myself agreeing with the bored sentiment and then I started really examining the detail shots and it seems that small stuff is changing/‘evolving’, no?

but at these prices it seems like I’d want to touch the stuff before being able to judge how far i’d be able to justify the hike.

Hello! I’d like to buy my first Acronym Pants but I don’t know which size to take. I’m 5’11’’ (181cm) 82-83kg, waist 32-33. Thanks a lot for your help

5 minutes ago, Noni92160 said:

Hello! I’d like to buy my first Acronym Pants but I don’t know which size to take. I’m 5’11’’ (181cm) 82-83kg, waist 32-33. Thanks a lot for your help

read the acrnm product page very carefully.

Glasses look like IC-Berlin or Mykita to me, could be wrong but the screwless hinges look rather familiar.

32 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

read the acrnm product page very carefully.

Thanks Xu for your help!!

Beltloops look way bigger on the P10-S. Pricehike makes sense.

54 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Glasses look like IC-Berlin or Mykita to me, could be wrong but the screwless hinges look rather familiar.

Mykita.

1 hour ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Pretty certain that the optical glasses are Mykita judging from the hinges. I wear them.

J66-GT

J66-GT is the jam.  Looking like it has several bags of tricks.

For those of you in Canada, I spoke with someone at the Customs office. Basically, if you have someone from ACR's shipping department fill this form out and slap it on the box, it should work:

----

(Period: from___________ to __________(1))

The exporter of the products covered by this document (customs authorisation No ...(2)) declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of ...(3) preferential origin.

…………………………………………………………….............................................(4) 
(Place and date)

...……………………………………………………………………..............................(5) 
(Signature and printed name of the exporter)

---

Obviously, getting a response or action from them may be a challenge, but it's worth inquiring. I'm not as well-versed in these matters, so YMMV, but here's hoping for a miracle.

All sourced from here: http://international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/text-texte/P1.aspx?lang=eng under Annex 2.

1 hour ago, hoju said:

For those of you in Canada, I spoke with someone at the Customs office. Basically, if you have someone from ACR's shipping department fill this form out and slap it on the box, it should work:

----

The exporter of the products covered by this document (customs authorisation No ...(2)) declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of ...(3) preferential origin.

(Place and date)

---

Obviously, getting a response or action from them may be a challenge, but it's worth inquiring. I'm not as well-versed in these matters, so YMMV, but here's hoping for a miracle.

All sourced from here: http://international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/text-texte/P1.aspx?lang=eng under Annex 2.

I wouldn't get my hopes up that you'd be able to pull this off. 

20 hours ago, hoju said:

i made this request yesterday and received a reply so it's definitely worth trying

acrnmreply.png

22 hours ago, hoju said:

----

(Place and date)

---

You will probably still have to clear your own package in your nearby customs and pick up the package in UPS warehouse

On 2018-04-17 at 2:33 PM, shoreman said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up that you'd be able to pull this off. 

Do you mind explaining why?

Hey, man, a couple of replies up proved me wrong so...props.

5 hours ago, JoseRizal said:

You will probably still have to clear your own package in your nearby customs and pick up the package in UPS warehouse

How does this work?

On 4/16/2018 at 10:45 PM, meccaNIZM said:

Curious what the F1-T is...

From a Nomadshop article:

N: What makes Shadow Project different from Stone Island’s mainline?

E: It has a different function. The reason it’s called Shadow is because it’s a by-product of the mainline. You can’t have Shadow without the mainline. Shadow’s purpose… Carlo calls it his Formula-1 team.

Too much of a leap to think the F1-T may be an in-joke referring to a SISP tee? 

2 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

How does this work?

Sadly Hypebeast forum is closed and I can’t seem to access/find my thread. I had much more concise instruction. 

Heres the original instruction i based it from

http://trueler.com/2010/11/24/self-clear-shipment-cbsa-avoid-ups-brokerage-fee/

My experience was from US retailer to Canada

good luck

Edited by JoseRizal

1 hour ago, JoseRizal said:

Sadly Hypebeast forum is closed and I can’t seem to access/find my thread. I had much more concise instruction. 

didn't know HB forums closed!?. that's actually a shock. not many left.