Westbrook

Acronym.

13 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I’m in just for this old dynamic logo, like these.

ACRONYM IS IN THE DETAILS

I especially like the subtle "cut-out" logo on the heel, such a nice touch!

3 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

J61-gt owners out there, can you tell me how loose fitting the model is, esp in the chest, shoulders?

I’d be going for XL by the way.

alot of layering room? Belly room for me right now!

will be attaching an acg liner if it has the facility.

Not an owner, but I did try an L of the J61-GT and J28-GT with a T-shirt and the J65-WS. Both were huge, i'm always XL - but there was comfortably enough room. Probably could have fit 2 liners under there.

New logo on the heel

IMG_8857.JPG

IMG_8858.JPG

IMG_8860.JPG

^ Saw that a few days ago and got some mad 'Amon Tobin' typography / Album cover font vibes from it :) Very archaic language script influence methinks.

Very similar right

Last time I seen it used was on this party flyer

Even when I am all for tDR typography I find the vapormax pair ugly. There are 3 different futuristic same, but different typefaces (and helvetica) that do not go really well together, there are two acronym logos on each heel and a logo on the sole. The shoe does not say ACRONYM in a design way but screams ACRONYM in graphic design way. 

Sure hype will be great because it literally says YOU ARE WEARING ACRONYM without spending 1400EUR on a jacket.

Grats whoever copped. I already have one so I passed. 

Edit: It was size S

image.png

Edited by vir2L

7 hours ago, dranoelsy said:

New logo on the heel

IMG_8857.JPG

This logo is actually from a very early T-shirt. It was front-centre on a '3RD-ARM' T-shirt.

I can't find the shot of the back (It has a big 3RD ARM logo inside a trapezoid/triangle kind of shape at the back), used to have it... but here is the front.

3RD Arm Tee.png

I got u Dan: 

283020B5-4E0F-4A74-90D8-A5609D710222.jpeg

12 hours ago, WiseFool said:

^ Saw that a few days ago and got some mad 'Amon Tobin' typography / Album cover font vibes from it :) Very archaic language script influence methinks.

not at all. graffiti inspired.

but amon tobin is cool. 

Tobin is GOAT. Dude has a rubik's cube for a brain.

Would love to see EH / SISP and AT come together for some sort of cross platform collab. Acr x ninja tune x shadow would be a creative homerun.

56 minutes ago, 1000aa said:

not at all. graffiti inspired.

but amon tobin is cool. 

Reminded me of the Parsi script that I learnt growing up :) 

Ah there we go! @originalprogram was telling me how it's an older graphic too. I knew the design existed before just didnt know how far back. Thanks for delivering the pics dan and jbob

Wish they'd bring acronymSOUND back :ph34r:

https://soundcloud.com/the3ug3reeder/12-acronnynjitsu

1 hour ago, dranoelsy said:

Ah there we go! @originalprogram was telling me how it's an older graphic too. I knew the design existed before just didnt know how far back. Thanks for delivering the pics dan and jbob

Wish they'd bring acronymSOUND back :ph34r:

https://soundcloud.com/the3ug3reeder/12-acronnynjitsu

heh shoutout to whoever uploaded this album one or two years back on SuFu 

I didn't know the3ug3reeder uploaded it on SC, was trying to search for his work on YouTube but it was near impossible - good find man

Edited by Albm

15 hours ago, danii said:

Even when I am all for tDR typography I find the vapormax pair ugly. There are 3 different futuristic same, but different typefaces (and helvetica) that do not go really well together, there are two acronym logos on each heel and a logo on the sole. The shoe does not say ACRONYM in a design way but screams ACRONYM in graphic design way. 

Sure hype will be great because it literally says YOU ARE WEARING ACRONYM without spending 1400EUR on a jacket.

Soon there will be EVEN MORE hype on the shoes because the jackets will be 2000EUR and pants will be 1000EUR.

do we have an ETA on the ss18 drop? not the shoes.

10 minutes ago, nodre said:

do we have an ETA on the ss18 drop? not the shoes.

Maybe ask on the FB group, too. Guys who seem to know stuff occasionally drop bits of info.

6 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Can e get an update from -PB jacket owners regarding the durability of the material? How's it holding up? This posting makes me kind of nervous: https://www.grailed.com/listings/4782005-Acronym-J63-pb

I’m yet to notice any patina or wear on my J62, and I’ve not been shy about using it with my 3A-1. 

J62 holding up nicely, also used with 3a regularly. Giving how strangely fragile it feels to the touch and how thin it is, that's a bit surprising. I wouldn't recommend scraping along a rough wall, running into sharp corners or objects or falling with your bike wearing it.

Edit: what the material will do definitely is showing tiny creases all over the place, even if it's new. They're smoothed out with pressure/support applied, but looking closely it's a mix of wrinkly and smooth with a dull sheen with the pattern of the base fabric occasionally showing through in stripes if it's sitting in a specific way. 

Edited by Keene

On 3/12/2018 at 4:50 PM, vir2L said:

Grats whoever copped. I already have one so I passed. 

Edit: It was size S

image.png

The pricing is so inconsistent, this is like a bargain compare to the last drop. Can’t believe I said a 1200 Euro jacket is a bargain though. 

Does anyone know how which jacket sizes they restocked?

Edited by lopiteaux

8 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

Does anyone know how which jacket sizes they restocked?

I think it was a single S.