supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

Anybody  save any pics of the pants? I’m late to the party. 

Edited by brainerd666
I have no grammar.

3 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Anybody get save any pics of the pants? I’m late to the party. 

Pants are on the j53ts-gt and j47a-ws shots

Well I was just cursing myself for buying a new iPhone 8 and a custom PS4 controller, but after taking a good look nothing in this drop is really catching my interest. Not a fan of the pants, the J53 looks kinda cool but I’m not tall enough to pull off a trench. If the J47 was in  CH or stotz I’d have been a #brokeboi for the next few weeks gladly. 

Edited by brainerd666
Really not good grammars

PSA - J53TS-GT is a re-release from FW1617.  Also in the product URLs it says "SS18" so I assume this is the beginning of the SS release.

That was a rollercoaster.

Got extremely excited when I saw the J53 and the idea of a WS J47 is actually really intriguing, but those prices. Maybe it's just me but that's a little too much. I guess it might be for others as well, I'm shocked to see it still sitting. 

ACRNM is for the 1% now.  Thanks obama (trump takes credit tho)

It already has. I love windstopper but it's not worth it at this price, a few hundred more dollars and you can possibly get the GT for resale.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:43 PM, wexler said:

Looks like they forgot a zero (or two knowing Grailed pricing lol). Probably won't follow through with the sale.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:54 PM, Kamikaze said:

If it’s sold directly by grailed it’s probably not an error. 

Wouldnt be surprised to see it for sale again with an extra zero in a few weeks though! 

image.thumb.png.0a5203509eba56da2a3a681f09f747b4.png

38 minutes ago, X.bee said:

It already has. I love windstopper but it's not worth it at this price, a few hundred more dollars and you can possibly get the GT for resale.

Makes me wonder if ACR ordered too much WS and figured the most chased jacket would be a good way to get rid of it. 

18 minutes ago, Landers said:

i should play the lotto.

best part was his reply

asd.jpg

Just wait, E will make a video of the J47a-ws, then like Keyser Söze...

poof, it’s gone

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

i should play the lotto.

best part was his reply

Better start before the rest of SS '18 drops.

He did wear it. Only worn for 15 minutes prior to listing, like new, really want to keeps this but need the cash.

3 hours ago, X.bee said:

Edited by brainerd666
Double post

1 hour ago, wexler said:

Better start before the rest of SS '18 drops.

He did wear it. Only worn for 15 minutes prior to listing, like new, really want to keeps this but need the cash.

if i win we all win. j47a-ws for the entire thread :D

Maybe this has already been a topic of discussion, but the sudden integration of buttons seems counterintuitive to techwear... Peep the shirt on Lenny in the J53TS-GT pics. Peep the J56-S. Why integrate such an old clasp? What about flying cars, you know?

@brainerd666 I was thinking how the hell was the J61 $500 - 600 less assuming the same amount or less material went towards the pockets & collar patterning. I think it's a dope jacket but damn..

Pocket layout, collar patterning, hood deployment system, forcelock+logotape, interops, extra main laminated zip system etc... Those are all features

Obvs extra features = additional design/production time = $$$$$

Not to be dismissed so easily. Yes theyre both trashbag WS material but we're carelessly overlooking these other important design elements that come into play

I'm aware of all of that, but it's the same 47A with a cheaper material priced higher than what the GT retailed for.

all those obvious features were already on the j47a-gt so it's not like they had to make a completely new design from scratch

Guys, don't let this restock distract you from the fact that Errolson was in a Porsche ad.

Clearly, all new Acronym products now carry the "VIP Luxury Fee"... their older products lacked that badge, hence why even the classically more expensive Gore-Tex variants were bargains compared to these new Acronym "Ballers-only" pieces. 

It was only a matter of time before I gave in. 2018 is the year I turn into an amputee, maybe single kidney too.

lmao dont be dumb. if the j47a-gt were to drop this season itll be much more $$$ than 3 years ago.  prices raise every season not to mention all the other positive business moves theyve made between that time. you lot are smart ill let you figure it out :P

Maybe the whole new manufacturing setup has something to do with it too?

And did those claiming it was „the same J47A“ check its ‚seam construction‘?

(I‘d probably charge more too if i had to sew the same pattern with thinner material ;-))