Acronym.

Westbrook

On 12/2/2017 at 5:13 AM, henrisan said:

it's a joke! they all think they have gold but Nike dropped so much pairs ww so the prices will fall soon I think.

we had over 150 pairs for sale and just 30 people in line for buying

crazy difference in allotment, at least for Blends stores in California. Only half of their  locations got, and it was only one size run per location. Had me stressing for a little that this was going to be a lot more limited than expected...but doesnt seem to be the case.

21 hours ago, Cairxoxo said:

Lol dude come the fuck on

Capture.JPG

Why is this poser back here again? I'm 100% sure he was banned before, under a different name. He was making fun of Acronym SS17 but then then ends up buying a few pieces because that's what everyone else is doing. I swear I think this guy makes fake posts to get positive rep then starts trolling to get to negative rep for some jollies.

He makes fun of people complaining about duties but he does the same thing here. This guy probably bought like 3 LF100s to "flip" on Grailed to pay for his duties just like the DAFs.

For some reason my local Nike website has released the ACG collection online earlier than in the US and Europe.  Got my cargoes today and the material has an ultra soft feel yet has the needed rigidity to hold shape.  Sorry I can post an nice pic, also no full mirror in my office to show the fit.  I find the fit is the same as the past versions according the the same size I bought before.  The right thigh drapes a little differently due to the extra zip and pocket connected to the main cargo pocket, no issue to me but some might want to note.

20171205_124212_HDR[1].jpg

3 minutes ago, sklfc said:

For some reason my local Nike website has released the ACG collection online earlier than in the US and Europe.  Got my cargoes today and the material has an ultra soft feel yet has the needed rigidity to hold shape.  Sorry I can post an nice pic, also no full mirror in my office to show the fit.  I find the fit is the same as the past versions according the the same size I bought before.  The right thigh drapes a little differently due to the extra zip and pocket connected to the main cargo pocket, no issue to me but some might want to note.

:o Where are you located?

16 minutes ago, sklfc said:

what's the fabric composition?

Fabric is 98% cotton and 2 % spandex.

I'm 5ft 11in and got the XL due to being a pork belly lover...There is a bit of stacking that happens as with my other pair in XL.  I find that the stacking is minimal in my L pair but the waist was just too snug for my pork belly consumption pursuits.

These are leather no?

I've used Angelus leather dyes to good effect in the past. To get a pink shade I would use one of the light reds and thin it. For charcoal maybe a mix of Spice and Black? 

Don't use full strength, it will be too dark, and maybe see if you can get a piece of white leather to experiment on.

1 hour ago, Cornuto said:

These are leather no?

I've used Angelus leather dyes to good effect in the past. To get a pink shade I would use one of the light reds and thin it. For charcoal maybe a mix of Spice and Black? 

Don't use full strength, it will be too dark, and maybe see if you can get a piece of white leather to experiment on.

Yeah, after some reading it seems like diluting Angelus w/ some denatured alcohol will do the trick. Any guidance as to what ratios to use starting off? Don't have any white leather test strips laying around, haha :(

16 minutes ago, danii said:

good that nike released so many pairs, so everyone can fail the dyeing experiment and then return to blank white pair. I already feel sorry for all the fails.

Of note, the picture of the pink pair that has been floating around was errolsons personal sample pair (as per the highsnob video), and pretty much every other dye job I've seen has had the two different tones between the heelcap and the rest of the upper, as errolson described. So don't expect to dye it and get a consistent color like errolsons, and then be bummed when you dont.

1 hour ago, danii said:

good that nike released so many pairs, so everyone can fail the dyeing experiment and then return to blank white pair. I already feel sorry for all the fails.

I'm on the fence about dyeing mine. Might buy a pair of af1 to do a test run before i tackle the acronyms

Heads up for all broke boi’s, the tariff code for the 3TS should be 4202.22.40.30.  SDF almost had me until I checked Chapter 42 and noted that the numbers were transposed as per the earlier post which included 4202.22.30.40 as the tariff code.  Be on the lookout and stay broke boi safe out here!!