Westbrook

Acronym.

1 minute ago, TechwearEnthusiast said:

I bought the P23-S and a J58-WS. I had issues with my debit card during purchase, and I received the payment didn't go through during the PayPal transaction. Was able to fix it eventually, and the payment went through PayPal, and the amount has been taken from my Account. I received an order invoice, and an email confirming my Payment, but I also received a few Emails that said the Payment failed to go through. The money has been taken from my account, and the payment status is "completed" on PayPal. Did my Payment go through even though I received order cancellation emails?  is it just because I frantically spammed the check out a few times when it didn't work, and the cancellation emails took longer to get to me than the confirmation Email for some reason? really hope it went through...

I would stay tuned. Something sold out while I was in the payment process via acrnm couple seasons ago - completed the checkout, received confirmations emails from both acrnm and paypal, but was forwarded a refund from acr a few hours later. 

1 minute ago, vir2L said:

J28GT: 1 each M / L

S14-AM: 1 each, M / L / XL

J64TS-S 1 each, S / M / L / XL

SM1-AM: 2 in stock

J28 sold out. Was sitting there for abit ~2 mins

1 minute ago, robbatussin said:

I would stay tuned. Something sold out while I was in the payment process via acrnm couple seasons ago - completed the checkout, received confirmations emails from both acrnm and paypal, but was forwarded a refund from acr a few hours later. 

Well fuck me sideways then. I'll be pissed if I get refunded but also slightly relieved monetarily. 

31 minutes ago, chris_n said:

Saw that too. How does ‘bot detection’ work? Doesn’t the checkout process look same? Marketing?

Edit: or maybe he’s canceling all the ppl who are listing on grailed rn

mouse movements

12 minutes ago, dscent said:

J28 sold out. Was sitting there for abit ~2 mins

I got the Medium J28, I was honestly surprised I got it because I had to manual everything.. annoyed at the price inflation compared to other US stores though..

1 minute ago, chunglove said:

LOL no offense but what kinda question is this? if someone did know, it would only be E and his gang

No offense but can u take a joke?

Quick,someone pretend to buy the items on grailed and watch E cancel 'em

2017-09-20 12_26_55-Errolson Hugh on Twitter_ _If you can name names... https___t.co_faujD7x03f_.png

Name #1: Luca Varriale someoen send this to E pls

zYspQhD.png

Edited by StolenBread

Just now, 99103 said:

saw that the 2 highest priced j28 resells ($10,000 and $3,999) are no longer on grailed.  I wonder if they were cancelled and they had to remove em.  Would be so tight if they were

I think the 10k one was a joke, but that 4k one did get removed. There still is the 2.4k one on grailed

1 minute ago, 99103 said:

saw that the 2 highest priced j28 resells ($10,000 and $3,999) are no longer on grailed.  I wonder if they were cancelled and they had to remove em.  Would be so tight if they were

i think the guy who posted for $10k was just meme-ing tho based off his description. that's how i interpreted it.

edit: awkward @StolenBread we posted at the same time lol

Edited by dolvn

1 minute ago, 99103 said:

or they're reading this page and took 'em down to dodge a cancellation

10k was exaggerated but not a joke, i requested a trade for my medium and he told me to sell my medium and that he wanted above retail for his. 

the guy who was selling his for 4k for real, his user was shortguy something something i believe.

Just checked on the main site and things are popping back up for sale. Then quickly being sold out again, but worth checking in as it looks like he's holding true to his twitter word.

4 minutes ago, chris_n said:

Where’d all the resellers go on grailed? 

bro, you a reseller. remember when you sold your 3a-1 for $1200+?

Just now, chunglove said:

bro, you a reseller. remember when you sold your 3a-1 for $1200+?

Lol u are tripping. I still have my 3a. 

20 minutes ago, rz.fresco said:

10k was exaggerated but not a joke, i requested a trade for my medium and he told me to sell my medium and that he wanted above retail for his. 

What size j28 were you looking for? I just now bought a large off hanon (like 5 minutes ago so I'm still in awe that it was stocked) but I'm afraid it'll be too big. Thought I'd need a medium.

20 minutes ago, dolvn said:

the guy who was selling his for 4k for real, his user was shortguy something something i believe.

His user was shortguy12, he did remove it. I was checking his profile to see if I could find a name to send to E.

Just now, chris_n said:

I am hereby arranging that Chonglove fights 24.fps. 

Meet outside Uniqlo 

this reminds me of the old HB forums days lmao 

5 minutes ago, RodG said:

What size j28 were you looking for? I just now bought a large off hanon (like 5 minutes ago so I'm still in awe that it was stocked) but I'm afraid it'll be too big. Thought I'd need a medium.

I want a small but everyone I’ve asked wants cash on top

I will make my money back today, betting on 24. He been training :D

4 minutes ago, blakebru97 said:

this reminds me of the old HB forums days lmao 

At least someone gets it