Westbrook

Acronym.

29 minutes ago, leg said:

Yeah, thats strange, especially considering 1.0 ver. sizing. 1/2 chest on J28 is 55cm, while latest J32 is 60cm and J47A is 58cm, layering seems impossible without sizing up.

It's really weird. My j55 has a 1/2 chest measurement indicating measuring on the outside of the garment while these most recent measurements seem to measure on the inside. I found the j53/j56 to be much looser on body with the j58 while having similar 1/2 chest measurements to the j1a while the j1a felt considerably more constricting. I think it might be the armhole/shoulder patterning that allows the accommodation?

4 hours ago, Cornuto said:

Think this was asked before but I can't seem to find the answer, but does anyone know if NikeLab insulators work with ACRNM jackets? 

Specifically thinking about using my ACG tech blazer layer w J56.

I have the ACG bomber from the last season (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nike-Lab-ACG-Bomber-Men-s-Jacket-Medium-Black/246466290) and a J1A-GT (which should have the same system as the J56). While the zip at the neck is fully compatible, the tabs at the sleeves are not, although you can get it to work by using the gravity pocket tabs.

The ACG insulator from the year before is fully compatible. 

5 hours ago, jizue said:

I have the ACG bomber from the last season (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nike-Lab-ACG-Bomber-Men-s-Jacket-Medium-Black/246466290) and a J1A-GT (which should have the same system as the J56). While the zip at the neck is fully compatible, the tabs at the sleeves are not, although you can get it to work by using the gravity pocket tabs.

The ACG insulator from the year before is fully compatible. 

This is good news because I initially wanted j58 for my J1TS but after finding out that the metamorphosis is compatible, my bank account feels like it can breathe again. 

So many details to marvel at. So little pieces I can 'justify'.

I can't get past the velcro shoulder patches on the J16, but am mesmerized by the two shoulder sleeves, the 'hidden' lower pockets and the storm flap retainer button. Could marvel at that high-res image of the x-back pattern all day. What a pity Tilak stopped doing it.

A two-way zippered liner with detachable sleeves! But at the cost of looking like a military contractor/member of a paramilitary force? This piece is something I can only appreciate in theory, since I don't fish.

I can see past the look of the zipper on the RAF P26 (and besides what danii mentioned, this could also be comfortable in urinal situations) but those bottom zippers, they seem to move the pant into that tracksuit territory and stack at the bottom. The pocket zippers I appreciate and think they shouldn't be a problem (at least they aren't on that SISP trainer pant from this summer; only worn in summer, mind you).

The continued samurai armour silhouette thing I see on the P23A (and the pockets creating it) is just crazy. But how practical are they on the pants – that are already quite wide and now made from 'elastic material' – once they are filled and you're walking?

Talking of that silver zipper obsession; I would jump on that new J61 if it had a black zipper and on that black stotz J56 if I didn't already own the GT version.

Maybe one day we'll get a real collared vest with those J58 pockets.

Edited by hjpx
trouble with words

n00b question here but does anyone know if any bags are dropping next week? I can't see them on the website and am assuming that means they are not dropping. 

Is only what says 'coming soon' on www.acrnym.com now dropping?

cheers

5 hours ago, Dolmance said:

Did acrnm drop a lot of wholesale accounts for FW17? 

Not permanently, but this season some retailers won't get stock.

Highly unlikely we'll know about bags/mods/2nd drop info until they drop, unless E lets it out.

Has anyone else noticed the new hood / collar design on the J28? Looks like there are flaps that come over the top of the collar from the inside outwards. In my opinion this is an enormous improvement on the previous jackets with stowable hoods (J1A-, J47-) which terminate in a curved lip (see second picture) which was one of the design details I always thought could use better execution. 

It additionally looks like the J28's hood is stowed under these new flaps as opposed to inside the collar itself, which again is significant because now the exterior DWR won't get sweated directly on by touching your neck.

Screen_Shot_2017-09-15_at_11_35.12_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-09-15_at_11_42.16_AM.png

12 minutes ago, donburi said:

Has anyone else noticed the new hood / collar design on the J28? Looks like there are flaps that come over the top of the collar from the inside outwards. In my opinion this is an enormous improvement on the previous jackets with stowable hoods (J1A-, J47-) which terminate in a curved lip (see second picture) which was one of the design details I always thought could use better execution. 

It additionally looks like the J28's hood is stowed under these new flaps as opposed to inside the collar itself, which again is significant because now the exterior DWR won't get sweated directly on by touching your neck.

This is how the GT-J28's collar was stowed.

Yep, the 28 hood has always been like that. To be honest, i prefer the Fast Hood™ on the 32/36/47/etc.

Hey everyone,

I've noticed something weird on the left sleeve of my J1A-GT, it seems that the first layer of goretex is peeling away on a small area (or detached I don't know how to describe it).

is anybody knows how this could happen and how to fix it if it's possible?

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

4 hours ago, donburi said:

I find that highly annoying when everytime I stoway the hood and it looks like the one on second pic. At first I thought it was the way how I tuck the hoody in.

I noticed those neck flaps and thought they weren't on my j28, but I guess they're just more pronounced when made out of GT.

Edited by Bigyen

Can someone confirm that p25h is a heavier material than p25 regular? 

11 hours ago, skycrawler said:

Does anyone know if the J58-WS as an inner layer will work well with the J47R-GT?

Obviously, the J47R doesn't have an AuxZip but layering wise, the two fit together incredibly well. The pattern on the J47 allows for significantly more movement than even some other jackets like the J1A-GT (which is AuxZip compatible). 

1 hour ago, erictheninja said:

Can someone confirm that p25h is a heavier material than p25 regular? 

someone said they're identical, but who knows. the cut looks different to me

23 minutes ago, chris_n said:

someone said they're identical, but who knows. the cut looks different to me

25=HD Jersey (cuffs of the P23); 25H=Dryskin

Edited by CARLOOA

2 minutes ago, CARLOOA said:

25=HD Jersey (cuffs of the P23); 25H=Dryskin

nice! DS drapes far better imo

2 hours ago, fasttimes said:

Old, OCP-KA1

Thanks, that's what I thought based on the logo. anybody want to sell one in size L?)

8 hours ago, ripley said:

n00b question here but does anyone know if any bags are dropping next week? I can't see them on the website and am assuming that means they are not dropping. 

Is only what says 'coming soon' on www.acrnym.com now dropping?

cheers

troll? cringing into the shadow realm

Edited by nodre

The 2 drops is just the original 17 items I posted a while back split over the 2 release times. No magical unicorns sadly...

For example, at least 2 retailers I know in JP/UK have said that NG7-PS is in the second drop next month.

As for bags, still the only news I heard was: 'Bags are coming around SS18'. Which, considering E's insta story uploads from Bagjack a week or so back lends credence to that being true.

Regarding P25-DS and P25H-DS despite the different terminologies/codes they are in essence identical:

P25-DS: HD Jersey - Made in CR

65% Polyamide 29% Polyamide Micro 6% Elastane (Schoeller 3XDRY Dryskin)

P25H-DS: Schoeller Dryskin - Made in Switzerland

65% Polyamide 26% Polyamide Micro 9% Elastane (Schoeller 3XDRY Dryskin)