supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

2 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Not keen on those silver zips on the trousers they aren't the p23a-ds are they?

Looking forward to seethe collection, not that I can buy anything this season mind.

p26-s  
J61-gt fit looks very generous was the WS version the same?

5 minutes ago, Toilettebun said:

p26-s  
J61-gt fit looks very generous was the WS version the same?

Yes

Edit: also, s/o to J61-WS >>>>>>>>> J61-GT

Edited by chunglove

35 minutes ago, sailor saturn said:

I'm just hoping the j28 won't retail for the 2.2k or so that was the japanese price... :/

There is always a 30-60% premium in Japan so no it won't be 2.2k. Expect it to be around $1200-1600 depending on retailer and VAT.

I wish they didn't get rid of the logo on the left armsleeve though...

help me understand what the purpose for the huge azz velcro patch on the j16 is for? 

5 minutes ago, airkenny said:

help me understand what the purpose for the huge azz velcro patch on the j16 is for? 

I think Hobbes had the best answer to all such questions a while back...

6a00e55180ed5c88340133ed1a90b6970b-pi

5 minutes ago, nodre said:

anyone wanna donate to my j61 fund

please someone post a pic with j61 & p26 so we can see the zip from head to crotch. 

Great knitwear/neckwear this season. Jacket-wise the J62-S looks like my jam (has it always had a hood?) - I appreciate the understated pieces.

Also I like it that the modular liner jackets this season seem to come in a sliding scale of potential airport security trouble.

2 hours ago, airkenny said:

LOL no offense but fuck @airkenny, this dude is the biggest acr reseller on Grailed..how is he still a sufu member? lmao

Edited by chunglove
forgot to tag the mfer

Even with the limited availability of this drop, I would not be surprised to see P26's languish on the shelf for a bit.

RAF J56S is awful tempting...

To be frank, the piece I find most interesting is the J16-GT

I'm not sure what it is about it, perhaps the more direct and industrial design,

It just looks how I imagine Arc'teryx LEAF would be making for spec ops teams in 2037

good to see that acronym have dropped the collection on site so we can have a look through before the release, not that i'll be able buy anything low on funds, ring fenced some equity for the iphone x, plus the likelihood that they'll sell out before i could hit add to cart is going to be an issue.

has anyone noticed the descriptions? nearly all have lyrics from either public enemy, grace jones, front 242cabaret voltaire, joy division, bauhaus, tricky (public enemy cover) and future sound of london. spent more time watching videos from these tracks and others than on the acronym site, nice.

always love the product descriptions. 

J16-GT is the standout for me too. The SS-J16 was my first ACR piece and the GT-J16 is still my favourite jacket of all time. The new updates are appreciated and I can't wait to get my hands on one. If they had also added gravity pockets to the new one I could easily replace the rest of my ACR with it. Everything I need and nothing I don't. Perfect. 

2 hours ago, LowLevelViolence said:

Great knitwear/neckwear this season. Jacket-wise the J62-S looks like my jam (has it always had a hood?) - I appreciate the understated pieces.

Also I like it that the modular liner jackets this season seem to come in a sliding scale of potential airport security trouble.

This is the one for me too. The hood is new for this version.

J56-S field jacket is dope as fuck

can't wait to see the insane price that mesh scarf is supposed to go for

What's worse, the P26 zipper looks golden with silver slider. Also I do not like to put my hand into metal zipper pockets on jackets (it's quite loose there), I imagine on the pants it's way tighter and less comfortable.

There are some really terrible pieces like the pee pants or j64ts, the reseller grail and some good new/reintroduced stuff like other pants. We got everything and I expected much worse, good season and there is another smaller drop on the way.

1 hour ago, danii said:

What's worse, the P26 zipper looks golden with silver slider. Also I do not like to put my hand into metal zipper pockets on jackets (it's quite loose there), I imagine on the pants it's way tighter and less comfortable.

Big zips on pockets are like vaginas with teeth. I don't like putting my hands in either of them tbh.

There does not seem to be the feverish manic reaction to this seasons appearance, I like that, calmness.