Westbrook

Acronym.

In-game character model of Errolson shields naked Norman Reedus' body with in-game Acronym.. I never thought I'd want to see this until now.

5 hours ago, cktenders said:

Good luck, I dropped mine off at a shoe place and they put a dab of super glue under the black tape to hold it on....I wound up peeling the tape off completely but I can't get the dap of super glue out to save my life. Started to kind of fray the material from all the scrubbing. Sucks as they are my favorite shoes but I don't even wear them. Just dying a slow death in the closet. 

Wow that is horrible. So the glue didn't fix the problem at all?

When you received them back from the shoe guy, they weren't up to your standards and you peeled it? Or did they just not hold up. 

8 hours ago, msoldano said:

Wow that is horrible. So the glue didn't fix the problem at all?

When you received them back from the shoe guy, they weren't up to your standards and you peeled it? Or did they just not hold up. 

it probably didn't held up if he was able to peel it off. In your case why not give barge cement glue a try it holds tighter than super glue.

On 9/5/2017 at 11:17 AM, Houjuu said:

yawn. you gave me the answer I wanted. I'll enjoy making 1k resale off the hypebeasts or any of you who are to slow to get the drop. ty. 

yo Godfrey Lukko Chui LOL tell me that's not ur real name u freaking hypebeast

i've been wearing the p10-s religiously over the past year or so and wanted to say how useful a small thing such as the phone pocket is.

i normally carry a small notebook in my right hand pocket and the phone pocket allows the phone to be placed elsewhere,

thus freeing up space and allowing easier access to my notebook. 

i first thought the phone pocket is just a neat gimmick, but i've grown to appreciate its subtle value. 

13 minutes ago, iamundying said:

i've been wearing the p10-s religiously over the past year or so and wanted to say how useful a small thing such as the phone pocket is.

i normally carry a small notebook in my right hand pocket and the phone pocket allows the phone to be placed elsewhere,

i first thought the phone pocket is just a neat gimmick, but i've grown to appreciate its subtle value. 

This is by far my favourite ACRNM feature in anything. I love it so much, I've been tempted to take all my other pants to a tailor and have one added.

1 hour ago, iamundying said:

Agreed. I only hope the pairs I own don't fall victim to the phasing out of suitably sized phones in favor of the 'Plus' variety. Though leaks of the 'iPhone 8' seem to suggest this is inevitable...

14 hours ago, chunglove said:

yo Godfrey Lukko Chui LOL tell me that's not ur real name u freaking hypebeast

wow this comment made me sign in and say fuck this dude biggest hypebeast lil fuck in toronto. rape on resell. smh

Edited by shinnanju
missing a word

!!!

Changed my mind, I rather play as Naked Norman.

Still sad NG3 isn't re-releasing :(

Anyone that lives in NYC, Kith is not getting any p23s according to one of their reps. P26s will be in stock tho. I also think he said no j56 but i could be wrong. I forgot

7 hours ago, bacontowel said:

Anyone that lives in NYC, Kith is not getting any p23s according to one of their reps. P26s will be in stock tho. I also think he said no j56 but i could be wrong. I forgot

Any mention of a release date?

15 minutes ago, Cornuto said:

Anyone seen what the P26 looks like?

It's like a p24 meets a hot topic german cyber goth.

Another small restock of returned items is on the main site, and it looks like they cut the prices of some items IIRC. Anyone remember what the J62/J63 cost? They're 1000 EUR now and I remember them being ~1200 EUR when they dropped.

33 minutes ago, zork said:

Another small restock of returned items is on the main site, and it looks like they cut the prices of some items IIRC. Anyone remember what the J62/J63 cost? They're 1000 EUR now and I remember them being ~1200 EUR when they dropped.

no price drop

3 hours ago, zork said:

Went to the wayback machine and it looks like they cut the price of most of the remaining stock by around 15%. Good deal if you're an L or XL! 

1 hour ago, leg said:

Yes

59b457c3c54eb_ScreenShot2017-09-10at00_05_37.png.b91da13355f0422385aa2e71280cb88f.png

Damn, that's horrible. I haven't seen anything this season I want. Hope the NikeLab drop is good.

5 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

It's like a p24 meets a hot topic german cyber goth.

P24's are my jam. Guess I'm in the market for some XL's.

2 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

FW17 will be in two drops like last year. Majority of the collection will be in the first drop, next week. Second drop will be mid October. 

Can confirm this is legit, JP drop is 22 or 23 Sept and is about 5-7 days after the rest of the world.

10 minutes ago, BALLISTICNYLON said:

Does anyone have spec list of whats releasing about? Remember seeing some images and product names "leak" a month or so ago

dude, like literally press the "<<" a few times bro