Westbrook

Acronym.

Still pissed at myself for not ordering the WS-J25 first time around, if nothing else comes up this month then i'll definitely grab one.

It's one of the most inexpensive pieces and the most understated but damn it's so useful!

it is still available somewhere?

Anyway even if I am not really fond with the design of the front pockets it seems really fantastic, so light and useful.

forgive my ignorance, but which acr jacket was the one with one off colored sleeve? sorry about the vagueness.

edit:

second movement

Edited by wahwho11

Posted · Hidden by pennyoka, March 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by pennyoka, March 25, 2012 - No reason given

EJ-1A... wish they would reissue.

It's the S-J1A from FW0809.

J1 is the first jacket they ever did and this is the 5th version of it.

In my opinion the best jacket they ever did (although the cut could be better), was hoping for a reincarnation with this seasons J29 but to bad. Still waiting for new version with the same colourscheme and model just better cut.

Edited by Cloud_SB

yeah, forgot it has a different name because of the fabric, deleted my original post so people don't get confused. thanks for the info.

^ That's better then knowing this shit from the top of your head ;)

I should find a better hobby lol.

the new p9 cut is really great. would like this as a 5 pocket style only too. would order 10 of these then. also maybe a new surface/zero resistance fit block for cargo ;)

the new p9 cut is really great. would like this as a 5 pocket style only too. would order 10 of these then. also maybe a new surface/zero resistance fit block for cargo ;)

yes, i agree, the best summer pant I ever have ;-) (the winter one is the veilance spec pant)

and a 5 pocket style version will have a lot of sense..

i ordered the p9 in olive and black but firmament canceled the black, ten days after the order so I hadn't been able to order it elsewhere: not very professional...

if someone knows where p9 black (or ch) is still available in S, i would be very happy

New iteration of the P1 based on the P7 fit-block would be great.

P5 already came very close to that but i feel it could do with just an inch less in the upper leg.

Posted · Hidden by derdankhund, March 25, 2012 - answered my own question
Hidden by derdankhund, March 25, 2012 - answered my own question

anyone have any pics of how they've attached the 3A-MTS4 to a 3A-5TS or a 3A-6TS?

Guest clearway

it is still available somewhere?

Anyway even if I am not really fond with the design of the front pockets it seems really fantastic, so light and useful.

Not to toss links out but depending on your size this may be of help, there's an L and XL, http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/ws-j25

Just grabed this:

DGDNM.jpg

Nice unmen! I got the same one and although it's beginning to show it's a few years of age it's still one of my absolute favourites.

hope you enjoy the e-v1 vest i send you!

Edited by philipo

hope you enjoy the e-v1 vest i send you!

Absolutely! My fav piece from my wardrobe (:

Also i like reactions of people when they see how i inflate or deflate it.

Adore this vest.

Guess this jacket will be great sister for E-V1 :D

(similar pieces due to huge frontal pocket)

Edited by unmen

dat rare/secrete ymfy lighter cameo

Haircut (ss08 collection - shot in september 07) is pretty good too.

Any hairlenght yet seen is just working on Errolson.

Edited by daniel

that video segment for the GT-J22 jacket is hilarious. dope jackt tho

Edited by mr.invincible

Was hoping for archive pieces to show up in the store; but awesome, regardless-

for the ej23 is there an olive and olive drab or is this a typo on the webstore?

If you select it, olive is unavailable. So far Epic is only available in olive drab I think.

does anyone know where I can get a 3A-5TS bag without crazy customs fees to the US?

I just received my first ever Acronym piece yesterday which coincidentally was the 3A-5TS. Nice little carryall, but most of you knew that already.

Not sure what the experience of others around here has been with Hanon, but mine was good -- I received it in 3 days, and unscathed by additional fees. I think a key is that they use parcelforce, which then gets handed off to your federal postal service (Canada Post in my case) and most items, even if declared at full value, seem to pass through.