Westbrook

Acronym.

6 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

Fits TTS, slightly larger in the upper body than the J53TS-GT (I'm a 39/40R in suiting and weigh ~180lbs). Another thing that isn't mentioned is the arm liner is not fleece but a smooth backer.

pants. knew that would be the answer, was hoping you'll need to size down. 

with the fleece backer isn't it a little too warm to wear in the  warmer months? the smooth backer in the sleeves are in place so your j48-br doesn't ride up your arms as you don the j62-pb.

14 hours ago, scamster said:

pants. knew that would be the answer, was hoping you'll need to size down. 

with the fleece backer isn't it a little too warm to wear in the  warmer months? the smooth backer in the sleeves are in place so your j48-br doesn't ride up your arms as you don the j62-pb.

Okay, so it's 55F in Seattle today, higher humidity with little wind. I'm wearing a SISP nyco shirt today and the 62. I walk 3/4 of a mile to work and I was sweating toward the end. I'm not sure this jacket will work in much hotter climates.

13 minutes ago, CARLOOA said:

Okay, so it's 55F in Seattle today, higher humidity with little wind. I'm wearing a SISP nyco shirt today and the 62. I walk 3/4 of a mile to work and I was sweating toward the end. I'm not sure this jacket will work in much hotter climates.

real question is what kinda job lets you look so fly on a Thursday? 

^ haha tech or game company?

edit: fellow seattleite

Edited by barto

1 hour ago, chunglove said:

real question is what kinda job lets you look so fly on a Thursday? 

Tax. :D

5 minutes ago, akuma no uta said:

^^ I'm getting a 404 page

it 404's when you set the shipping to certain countries but it comes up for others. weird. 

^ Seems to show up for Canada and Australia as well, in addition to all Asian countries :P maybe a glitch?

1 hour ago, chaosen said:

Almost a full size run of Crimson DAF just went up on End, if anybody still needed a pair:

I can cart and check out, but end will destroy me with duties, I wouldn't mind proxying if anyone wants a pair

FYI1... if you are using END. pls. use this link. END. Clothing Homepageshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=472320.5&type=3  [... and bookmark it]
the more orders via SUFU via THIS LINK the better. 
we also have access to product listings so if you are looking for something we might be able to locate it.

FYI2... https://supertalk.superfuture.com/supershop  ... [just put this together today...]

sufu1: recommend them some stylists from superfuture, or is their awkward styling a marketing thing to make ppl talk about it?

and what about some sufu x end promo code? :ph34r:

On 5/11/2017 at 11:55 AM, CARLOOA said:

To be fair, that SISP nyco shirt makes me sweat buckets. 

So pissed off. J62 finally got shipped over the weekend and now UPS wants to sting me for $324. And since it was over the weekend it was impossible to get hold of someone at the brokerage office to sort it out in advance. Tempted to refuse to accept delivery. 

3 hours ago, drgitlin said:

So pissed off. J62 finally got shipped over the weekend and now UPS wants to sting me for $324. And since it was over the weekend it was impossible to get hold of someone at the brokerage office to sort it out in advance. Tempted to refuse to accept delivery. 

I've been curious as to how it would play out if ever I refused delivery of a parcel...Am I responsible for the return shipping fee? Am I entitled to a full refund? Is someone responsible for covering brokerage fees? 

1 hour ago, shoreman said:

I've been curious as to how it would play out if ever I refused delivery of a parcel...Am I responsible for the return shipping fee? Am I entitled to a full refund? Is someone responsible for covering brokerage fees? 

if you don't end up having to pay the fees for brokerage, return shipping etc, someone else will.

1 hour ago, chris_n said:

if you don't end up having to pay the fees for brokerage, return shipping etc, someone else will.

Is that someone going to be Acronym? 

1 minute ago, bboysparrow said:

Is that someone going to be Acronym? 

be it acronym or the shipping company  etc. 

believing you're entitled not to have to pay for a service you used is a pretty shitty millennial thing to do.

I think they will make you pay the return shipping back to them for sure, which is like a lot more than shipping it your way - email them to be sure though

Luckily, spoke with a very helpful person at UPS this morning who accepted my explanation that ACR used the wrong tariff and got the duties significantly reduced. CARLOOA should be awarded a medal from the Acronym crowd for his services to techwear lunatics.

Hi thread, it's me again. J62-PB impressions: um, it's very pleathery. And I don't think I'm going to be able to wear it for the next few months because DC is about to get HOTHOTHOT. Glad I got a medium, the sleeves on a small would be too short. 

Hey guys, just discovered acronym and techwear in general over the past month and am loving the aesthetic.

I have a rookie question, considering I missed the SS17 drop, what's my best bet to buy acronym?

Most online stores are out of stock - am I out of luck until the FW17 drop? Are restocks common online (either at acronym or on other sites like hanon and bodega)?

Thanks in advance and sorry if my question has already been asked, I tried searching the thread and couldn't find any info.

Just now, ripley said:

what's my best bet to buy acronym?

Check the acronym sales thread.

Wait for the next acronym drop

browse grailed for steals

The facebook group is pretty decent too.

acrnm.com sometimes does surprise drops of stuff 

19 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

browse grailed for steals

I miss those days

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

I miss those days

I snagged a couple of stuff recently for really good prices. p23ts for sub retail and barely any wear on em. 

Never gonna find a j1a for retail or less though :(