Acronym.

Westbrook

1 hour ago, Danwise said:

I thought the opposite - hence the 'LOL' at them! Haha.

I dunno I can't see Errolson making the models wear a box tee or something to make people think his jackets look good. I think that dude just chills in Yeezy's a lot and is in a fair amount of Adidas  campaigns etc. Let's face it their shared shoe collection has been kicking around for a few years now so I wouldn't be surprised to see E in them next!

Edited by RemarkableArmor

1 hour ago, Danwise said:

Sorry, slight rant... please correct me if i'm wrong though...

So what is the game behind people in the FB threads claiming/writing on the back of their posters the ACR x Nike x Kostas Seremetis posters and Tees are limited? They did not have numbers written on the back, I have an entire set of the posters and stickers right here from Hong Kong and have seen dozens from US and UK all with no numbers. The tees were also not limited, there wasn't '50 tees' or whatever... there were loads of them in US and UK in crazy sizes up to 2 or 3 XL, all white and differing prints. The only 'limited' tees at that time were from KITH of which there were a handful in each size of each print.

End rant.

If the posters/tees were indeed not limited I'd like a full set please

57 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

well pulled the trigger on the j61 that was up on the site. it was the best price i could find now.

Received mine yesterday, you will love it. Also tts for me. Btw thanks to scamster for heads up on Hanon return, picked that one up. 

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

well pulled the trigger on the j61 that was up on the site. it was the best price i could find now.

Same thing for me yesterday... the limitedness definitely contributes to wanting to buy, meh

Found the j61 over at Bodega for $970 and I pulled the trigger

In case anyone is still pondering about J48–BR like me, its back up on bureau Belfast S/M/L... 

I would need to go for medium because small would be to short. Medium on the other side seems to be so damn wide ... is that so? Can anyone confirm?

13 minutes ago, Tobsen1010 said:

In case anyone is still pondering about J48–BR like me, its back up on bureau Belfast S/M/L... 

I would need to go for medium because small would be to short. Medium on the other side seems to be so damn wide ... is that so? Can anyone confirm?

If you look at the photos on the acrnm site it does look short on them. I got sent a size too big by mistake which still fit but then the zip buckled up badly when zipped up over the neck. I went back down to my usual M and the thing was basically the same without slack there and on the sleeves. Didn't feel a lot of change in the body. Personally I think it's very overpriced for what it is so you may be underwhelmed if you're expecting something very luxurious. 

48 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Personally I think it's very overpriced for what it is so you may be underwhelmed if you're expecting something very luxurious. 

I just got the J48-H&M in gray melange instead. Unfortunately, instead of "95% CO, 5% EL", I get "74% CO, 20% PES, 6% VI" and I can't fully zip the hood to cover my face à la Bape but I think I can manage.

1 hour ago, Tobsen1010 said:

Received mine yesterday, you will love it. Also tts for me. Btw thanks to scamster for heads up on Hanon return, picked that one up. 

wasn't my return, glad to see someone here managed to grab it.

got the j61-ws and liking it a lot, very much acronym there's no doubt looking at it and wearing it but a little understated which I like and quite the functional piece, it does what it's meant to.

3 hours ago, Danwise said:

Sorry, slight rant... please correct me if i'm wrong though...

So what is the game behind people in the FB threads claiming/writing on the back of their posters the ACR x Nike x Kostas Seremetis posters and Tees are limited? They did not have numbers written on the back, I have an entire set of the posters and stickers right here from Hong Kong and have seen dozens from US and UK all with no numbers. The tees were also not limited, there wasn't '50 tees' or whatever... there were loads of them in US and UK in crazy sizes up to 2 or 3 XL, all white and differing prints. The only 'limited' tees at that time were from KITH of which there were a handful in each size of each print.

End rant.

Someone from the UK proxied me a pair of DAF and was nice enough to include a poster. Mine was numbered on the back. Didn't really think much of it though.

3 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see E in them next!

I would be so surprised, I can recall only once seeing E wearing /// and those were Neighborhood BERLIN gazelles (I suspect his and the-glade involvement in those).

I don’t know if I’ll be ridiculed for this, but fuck it. If I can’t share this here in a forum filled with Acronym enthusiasts, where can I? Brace yourselves; it’s going to get a bit grimy.

We have casual Fridays at work (I work in an office setting) and I decided to wear my P10. It’s my first pair mind you. I usually take a morning piss before I start work and as I’m heading to the sink to wash my hands, I notice some droplets on my pants – a Salt Bae sprinkle, if you will, of bodily fluids on my lower thigh/knee area. I wasn’t some guy with Turrets wrestling with a fire hose; I was just taking a leak. I guess due to the design/angle of the urinal some of the fluid had bounced off. As I was cleaning it off, I was equally relieved and disgusted at my realization. Relieved that my pants were liquid proof, disgusted at how often this probably happens to regular jean/pant fabric.

I just I’m sure if you were to hold up a UV light to men’s pants, the light would blot out the sun. Luckily, we Acronym heads fight in the shade. This is probably the weirdest/corniest thing that’s ever gone up but I hope this put a smile on your face. Just thought I’d share since I read that good design is something you don’t notice until you experience it.

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

Anyone have any info on the J25-SS regarding fit?   

Not to profile. Probably like the J28. 

J25-SS not for layering was my suggestion. Sold it two years ago.

On 4/28/2017 at 6:16 PM, eidolarr said:

FYI, there's still a good amount of Acronym at Kith on Bleecker. P10TS in S, J1TS-S in M, J61 in M, etc.

They only had size L in pants this evening. Spotted a dude with a 3a-12ts; only one I've ever seen in the wild other than my wife's. 

Just received my J47R-GT (small) from The Commissionary. This is my first Acronym Hard Shell, and I am more than happy with it, and in some ways I can understand why it is was the most expensive piece in SS17. It is really understated. The construction, minimalist design and functionality is just amazing. I have also been wearing the J48-BR (small) and it is the most comfortable hoodie I have ever owned, although it is admittedly expensive for a cotton hoodie, but no regrets, I took it on a long distance flight and it felt like a blanket over my skin. I was caught in the rain and I just threw a J25-WS (medium) over the J48, and it worked perfectly as a rain shell.

1 hour ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? I know about Wayback Machine, but perhaps something else?

nope

6 hours ago, hoju said:

Is there a database that details every previous season's releases? 

If it's not in a directory on your personal computing device, then you've probably been sleeping or forgot to put in the work. I know I have; don't anymore.

3 hours ago, chaosen said:

Edit:
VAT is also deducted for non-EU buyers, act quick!

VAT is deducted (for non-EU customers) from the advertised price? If so, is this new? Because that's not how it worked for me last time I ordered through P&S

22 hours ago, skycrawler said:

Just received my J47R-GT (small) from The Commissionary. This is my first Acronym Hard Shell, and I am more than happy with it, and in some ways I can understand why it is was the most expensive piece in SS17. It is really understated. The construction, minimalist design and functionality is just amazing.

Same. And yeah I couldn't be more pleased with mine.

Actually kind of stunned that two of these are sitting on Grailed below retail cost.