Westbrook

Acronym.

with the escapezips, you're not really unzipping them, it's more like pulling the two sides apart. the top part of one side of the zipper doesn't have any teeth so when you pull it to the very top, the head is no longer holding the two sides together

Oh in that case I don't really understand how it holds together. I get the top is an anchor, but what keeps the rest together and waterproof or resistant or whatever?

I think if you are looking at performance the Veilance is above and beyond the epic cotton, in weight and weather resistance the mix between mechanical stretch woven and windstop is really good for spring/summer.

I dont think as said above you can compare the 2 pieces though bar them both being black jackets with hoods,they really deliver different things and approach different problems to solve, I own both just for the record. you wont be disappointed with either but I think what you stated as your needs the composite is right for you.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the p-9e pant? Can't seem to find any places stocking a Small and wondering if the Medium would be too big for a sz 30 waist.

M would maybe be too big for a true sz. 30. I just got my M in; fit is just a bit looser then I was expecting (was not planning on needing a belt), and I'm closer to a true 31 (or 32 on my bad days, ha). As is, the M is slouching on my hips. The waist measures the same as my W)taps BUDS pants (sz. M) and I can sag the shit out of those. Hope that helps a bit.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the p-9e pant? Can't seem to find any places stocking a Small and wondering if the Medium would be too big for a sz 30 waist.

Ordered in black and olive size S, will tell you when received

I have a pair of Spec pants (Veilance) size 30 and that's the best pants I have ever had so I hope the p-9e will fit great!

the problem when such products is that you have to step up all your wardrobe, does anybody know a techwear "compliant" belt? ;-)

FWIW, my Veilance Stealth pants are size 30, and those need to fit trim and at mid-rise in order for them to 'work' anatomically with the cut. Had originally bought a size 32 but had to send them back.

@opetian, i rocked mine with a black shoelace today. So glad they have thought of a special laceloop detail! Too bad that the wb-1 is impossible to get your hands on and the current belt was only supplied with set2 en 3 of last spring.

The knee articulation is so good by the way, walked a couple of extra stairs today just for that feeling lol

Edited by Cloud_SB

Check hiroshi fujiwara's personal effects.

The last one on ebay did 150 i think. It's made out of green/olive webbing and a plastic click-buckle.

Does anyone remember name of a jacket similar to this one? It was in early days of ACRNM, colourway was pretty much the same. Thx.

Does anyone remember name of a jacket similar to this one? It was in early days of ACRNM, colourway was pretty much the same. Thx.

that's the base model for the GT-J20 and early GT-J5A.

Also seems like a redevelopment of the J9TS fit block from 2005. Can't think of anything else though.

online store?

YES

Ah fuck! First day of truly rockin my P9-e and what happens? I spilled hot candle wax over it :')

Posted · Hidden by Vitamin400IU, March 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vitamin400IU, March 14, 2012 - No reason given

Is it true Acronym opens their own online shop ???

Hot candle wax eh?

Did you get it off? ;)

Yeah...freaky evening...lol...

I waited till it was a bit colder and started to set.

Then with a (warm) wet cloth got most of it off, a couple of more times and almost everything was gone.

Couple of more wipes and then it looked all gone. Best thing was that it was dry in seconds due to the epic cotton haha.

I really wish there was somewhere in NYC or DC that carried this, want to try out the vehicular before taking the plunge.

Also the measurement is crazy for it... 65 cm in the chest on a large? That's GIGANTIC.

Edited by akuma no uta

Posted · Hidden by Vitamin400IU, March 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vitamin400IU, March 14, 2012 - No reason given

I really wish there was somewhere in NYC or DC that carried this, want to try out the vehicular before taking the plunge.

Also the measurement is crazy for it... 65 cm in the chest on a large? That's GIGANTIC.

gggg

Is Reedspace not getting any in this season? They're NYC.