Acronym.

Westbrook

20 minutes ago, phillasher said:

meanwhile ppl hating on that acr reseller on Grailed but scum like @acrhive sold his P23 for $1315. lmao https://www.grailed.com/listings/1984820-Acronym-P23TS-S-RAF-SIZE-M

Just my opinion...but when you're simply buying gear to flip and not even wear/enjoy it takes away from the aesthetic of the brand.  @acrhive is a long time aficionado of ACRNM, probably more than most of the current posters on this thread...pieces he's listed for above retail tend to be pretty rare and have at least been worn. 

Again...just my opinion but guys like that Grailed reseller are bottom feeders, no appreciation for the label.  

29 minutes ago, Pavouu said:

The J48. Im thinking $3000-$4000 Euros leather jacket? hahaha Damn!!!

It's probably a new fabric. Gore is known for the fact it coordinates/cooperates with retailers with fabric design/development beyond mere licensure. I really hope it isn't GT active (really not wear-resistant). The face almost looks like that matte dyneema or tyvek.

1 minute ago, CARLOOA said:

It's probably a new fabric. Gore is known for the fact it coordinates/cooperates with retailers with fabric design/development beyond mere licensure. I really hope it isn't GT active (really not wear-resistant). The face almost looks like that matte dyneema or tyvek.

Hope so!!! We'll have to wait a few days then!!!

55 minutes ago, shoreman said:

"Scum"? C'mon, guys. Yeah, it's douchey but, let's chill. I mean, let's not forget that there's people out there willing to pay the money...

51 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

He sold more pieces at less than retail than most people will ever own in their lives.  

45 minutes ago, jward451 said:

Just my opinion...but when you're simply buying gear to flip and not even wear/enjoy it takes away from the aesthetic of the brand.  @acrhive is a long time aficionado of ACRNM, probably more than most of the current posters on this thread...pieces he's listed for above retail tend to be pretty rare and have at least been worn. 

Again...just my opinion but guys like that Grailed reseller are bottom feeders, no appreciation for the label.  

ok, let me get this straight, we sufu are cool with ppl reselling as long as they aren't buying and flipping right away. So long as you've worn the thing or have a few pieces in your collection, you can resell on here at resell prices. I'm ok with that. so let's stop all the hate on here when ppl post WTS of new shit at above retail prices. a.k.a. let's not be a @danii ("[NEW IN ACRONYM COMMUNITY SALES THREAD]  WRITE REASON WHY YOU SELLING"). I think that sounds fair.

3 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

But subnet was created explicitly to avoid this sort of thing, ie to avoid having physical trunk show type things across the world.

which apparently didn't work anymore (talking individual subnet use by the way, not retail). i get what you're saying but who knows.

Just now, junchengjc said:

Has anyone ordered from the main site and have yet to receive a shipping email? A little worried it might be cancelled considering the prices popping up on grailed

This is normal.  They usually take a few days to send an email, if at all.  I've had packages arrive at my door without ever receiving a shipping confirmation from them in the past.  But having orders canceled is also possible.

3 minutes ago, junchengjc said:

Has anyone ordered from the main site and have yet to receive a shipping email? A little worried it might be cancelled considering the prices popping up on grailed

I thought I didn't receive one either but it was in my junk mail for some reason, you might wanna check there. If you've already checked then just disregard this. 

1 minute ago, goodtimeshaxor said:

Copped J1TS-S Black in size M. Thanks!

Don't get your hopes up! I've managed to PAY for 4 jackets but none have gone through since no stock. SO just received a refund :/ Hopefully it goes well for you and me!

40 minutes ago, LittleSin said:

Just for those who still didn't cop anything. 18montrose is releasing their stock in ~10 minutes. Have email confirmation from them. Goodluck! 

Thanks man, made my day... if the order is not getting canceled. P10ts finally.

1 hour ago, LittleSin said:

Just for those who still didn't cop anything. 18montrose is releasing their stock in ~10 minutes. Have email confirmation from them. Goodluck! 

copped the j1ts-s in raf, thank you! hoping it doesn't cancel now

Wow, how annoying. The black jacket I wanted was sold out already.

Errolson was right: "Used to be #ΛCRИMweek ... Now it's more like #ΛCRИMhour 

You guys hate on resellers but you guys have yourselves to blame when everyone keeps name dropping these sites on a public forum. God knows how many lurkers are in this topic.

Too much hype now and I did not want to pursue this road but desperate times call for desperate measures.

#FW17botseason

2 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I feel less community and more mob these days, I feel it's time to say farewell.

Yep. I've been a member since 2008 and I actually miss the days when these Acronym pieces sat and it was actually meaningful when people sold stuff to each other.

Looks like I'm going to have to change my mentality.