Westbrook

Acronym.

26 minutes ago, Cairxoxo said:

From ACR direct? Don't think so. It is 5:30am~ in Germany right now though. Probably start seeing them within the next 12 hours.

I dunno man. Took them 7 days to ship my orders last season.

I just want to know what's in that second drop :D

23 minutes ago, tv_ice said:

Question for those with epic gear: do you use dwr on it? I know epic is designed to work without it, but it could certainly be more waterproof. My only worry is that the dwr might damage the silicon coating and further degrade its natural repellency.

Don't do shit to epic. Also don't dry clean it either. Just cold wash.

1 hour ago, nodre said:

there is another drop coming. when i dont know, but i confirmed w retailer this is one of two drops. subnet orders for both shipments already placed.

Which one was it? Idol & Darkside denied anything was happening. Haven said it'd be a small one, as the major stuff had released already.

re: modular pouches and molle, if you're in a gun owning area molle reads as military/gun owner. leaving stuff not attached to it actually looks safer imo so I wouldn't sweat missing out on the pouches to much. In Germany and England I'm sure it's not a problem but in Texas someone with a molle backpack or jacket the guy has a gun for sure (also whys he wearing a hard shell it's the temperature of the sun here). Probably an unneeded PSA but if you see skittish cops side eyeing you that's why

6 hours ago, Cairxoxo said:

Never copped any of the ACR shirts... any particular you would recommend? Most of my shirts are merino already or just cheap cotton (mix of Outlier, Wool & Prince and American Apparel).

This seasons shadow project shirt is real nice. Managed to get one with discount at my flagship SI store.

https://shop.havenshop.ca/search?search={q=shadow project shirt collarless}

1 hour ago, capnpyro said:

re: modular pouches and molle, if you're in a gun owning area molle reads as military/gun owner. leaving stuff not attached to it actually looks safer imo so I wouldn't sweat missing out on the pouches to much. In Germany and England I'm sure it's not a problem but in Texas someone with a molle backpack or jacket the guy has a gun for sure (also whys he wearing a hard shell it's the temperature of the sun here). Probably an unneeded PSA but if you see skittish cops side eyeing you that's why

Even here in Australia people would look at you very strangely if you had mod pouches on your chest with molle, and barely anyone has guns.

15 minutes ago, konrvadsk said:

This seasons shadow project shirt is real nice. Managed to get one with discount at my flagship SI store.

https://shop.havenshop.ca/search?search={q=shadow project shirt collarless}

They look pretty nice too. Will check it out thanks.

16 minutes ago, Cairxoxo said:

Even here in Australia people would look at you very strangely if you had mod pouches on your chest with molle, and barely anyone has guns.

They look pretty nice too. Will check it out thanks.

Shout out to a fellow Aussie. I reckon I'd be arrested wearing chest covered MOLLE, already got stopped once by the Police with a MOLLE covered bag. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Shout out to a fellow Aussie. I reckon I'd be arrested wearing chest covered MOLLE, already got stopped once by the Police with a MOLLE covered bag. 

Hahaha yea that doesn't surprise me at all

still don't understand why sisp does not get the love acr/acg gets. it's priced well and the construction goes above and beyond acronym on certain pieces.

If they rename it to Stone Island x Acronym then it will sold out in a minute, it is great how it is now

TWITTER BEING SARCASTIC RELEVANT

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 09.44.37.png

Edited by danii

7 minutes ago, lesteel said:

If they rename it to Stone Island x Acronym then it will sold out in a minute, it is great how it is now

I've said this same thing on more than one occasion, but I think it's best left as is given the stupid fanatical buying that we've witnessed.

Shadow does as Shadow is.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

1 hour ago, danii said:

still don't understand why sisp does not get the love acr/acg gets. it's priced well and the construction goes above and beyond acronym on certain pieces.

because of sisp's continuing insistence on that garment dyed, pre-faded, garishly colored euro aesthetic. 

I'd take a lot of the earlier SISP pieces over ACRNM. These days haven't been feeling it on the whole but applaud the experimental designs...just not too keen on those corrosive finishes. I'm optimistic they are going in the right direction again after a somewhat flat period imo though so watching carefully.

26 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

because of sisp's continuing insistence on that garment dyed, pre-faded, garishly colored euro aesthetic. 

UNTRUE. there are numerous black black pieces every season.

The zipper cargo pants this season are so good. Idk why they're still in stock tbh

11 minutes ago, chris_n said:

The zipper cargo pants this season are so good. Idk why they're still in stock tbh

that's what I am talking about, the construction on these is so crazy.

Also the SP tactical shirt (315EUR) makes LA6B-DS (559EUR) look like generic mandarin collar shirt.

Edited by danii

I really like those pants...just seems in the UK I can only get them in black. Preferred the grey as dumbed down the silver zippers a bit.

2 hours ago, danii said:

Because all that stonewash looks like garbage. Sorry but it's true. 

1 hour ago, danii said:

UNTRUE. there are numerous black black pieces every season.

that doesn't change anything when the bulk of the collection is purple overdyed crinkle poly.

I've been eyeing the SISP tactical shirt a while and bought it a couple of days ago. Let's see how it compares to the LAB6.

Also, I just received my shipping notice.

Got my shipping notice too, I ordered P10TS and 3A-MZ3s in separate orders but got one shipping notice. This kinda concerns me because the order for the P10s alone is under the 1000AUD threshold, and I paid the 50 euro shipping fee twice. Does anybody know if Acronym's gonna ship my orders together?

Edited by Jun.H

ive done multiple orders from them with minutes between before and got separate shipments

Edited by RemarkableArmor

2 hours ago, kraak said:

Also, I just received my shipping notice.

Still waiting for mine, although all I did order was a 3a-MZ3 

2 hours ago, Jun.H said:

Got my shipping notice too, I ordered P10TS and 3A-MZ3s in separate orders but got one shipping notice. This kinda concerns me because the order for the P10s alone are under the 1000AUD threshold, and I paid the 50 euro shipping fee twice. Does anybody know if Acronym's gonna ship my orders together?

They'll ship separately.  They're considerate.

4 hours ago, Jun.H said:

Got my shipping notice too, I ordered P10TS and 3A-MZ3s in separate orders but got one shipping notice. This kinda concerns me because the order for the P10s alone are under the 1000AUD threshold, and I paid the 50 euro shipping fee twice. Does anybody know if Acronym's gonna ship my orders together?

they will ship in separate orders. your other shipping notice will come. don't worry

6 hours ago, chris_n said:

Which model? Trying to find.