Acronym.

Westbrook

Any intel on the gray hoodie and its pricing?

Probably looking to cop grey hoodie and p10 in small (cause people ask for ridiculous prices for older smalls for whatever reasons) Also, modulars maybe? Jackets looking pretty uninteresting this season compared to my Grails from previous collections. 

Also when I'm at it, WTS second kidney. PM if interested

8 hours ago, phillasher said:

At that price I may be missing out on a jacket this season. J47 is too much, for me personally. I would say I'm disappointed but nothing can disappoint me more than the Ghost In The Shell film just did. 

As it looks like I'll be saving my cash for something I really want, anyone want to sell me a medium J43A?

31 minutes ago, GFNS said:

I get the J1TS-S knock but wouldn't the addition of a modular, like 3A-MZ3, basically equate to the same look and functionality as J1A-GT?

Yes, but there are many ways to attach the MPs. The whole point of tec sys is for you to get creative.

IMG_2054.JPG

Edited by yankees19032002

2 hours ago, yankees19032002 said:

Yes, but there are many ways to attach the MPs. The whole point of tec sys is for you to get creative.

IMG_2054.JPG

Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about.  From my perspective, it's something that fits into their DNA.  I didn't understand all the hoopla about it being 'too much'.  I think that canted outcome there is more or less what they envisioned happening with a piece like this.

5 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

J1TS-S  1299€
J46U-WS  999€
J47R-GT  1499€
J61-WS   899€
LA6B-DS  599€
J48-BR   589€
P10TS-DS 839€
P24-S    699€
P25-DS   839€
S19-BR   369€

Which site are these prices from?

2 minutes ago, Cairxoxo said:

Is this acrn.com?

There's too many X99 prices for it to be acrnm.com. It's definitely a retailer with price numbers like that

Look at some example prices from last year's SS16 drop:

J32-GT 941

J44L-GT 994

J1B-S 932€

P20-S  607€

S14-BR 320€ 

That's what Acrnm.com pricing looks like.