Westbrook

Acronym.

2 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

Those are in fact two MZ3s. I'm putting them there to show what the frontal tec-sys is meant for (and obviously you don't want to put on MK1) and to give you guys an idea of the upcoming foil MPs, as you will be seeing in the upcoming SS17 official photos

Aha! Thanks :D

Maybe im not clicking with the J1TS yet.  Was ready grab a J1 multi color with TS ( that Id probably never use), given it was the original ACR style J1 multicolor. Such a rare and desirable piece. New right sleeve design is gangster but the colored shoulders block reads too veilance than ACR for me. From what Ive seen so far, Im most interested in purchasing the P25.

8 minutes ago, Sureal said:

Maybe im not clicking with the J1TS yet.  Was ready grab a J1 multi color with TS ( that Id probably never use), given it was the original ACR style J1 multicolor. Such a rare and desirable piece. New right sleeve design is gangster but the colored shoulders block reads too veilance than ACR for me. From what Ive seen so far, Im most interested in purchasing the P25.

The raf j1ts does not look very good in person.

The P25, belt/strap system around the waist is interesting (think 1kcorp 2.0 belt), but I must warn you that it is ultraaaaa wide, lay it flat you would have a picnic blanket

Edited by yankees19032002

Hoping the modulars release in other fabrics then foil. IMHO the combo looks weird with the shine on top of the s material. 

Now I'm just holding out hope for the J46U. I just can't get comfortable with that much tec-sys that high on the chest.

3 minutes ago, zork said:

Now I'm just holding out hope for the J46U. I just can't get comfortable with that much tec-sys that high on the chest.

If I remember correctly, J46U looks exactly like a J46, maybe in a new, thinner material.

23 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

Hook it up with the j46u-ws pictures! Pretty please...

B)

Безымянный2.jpg

Watched the JM concert in Toronto.

Looks like he pulled out the ACR wardrobe for this particular stop. Prestos and, although I can't completely confirm it, P10?

IMG_4032.JPG

IMG_4033.JPG

IMG_4034.JPG

IMG_4035.JPG

3 minutes ago, zork said:

You're the hero we need right now, @yankees19032002! Do you know anything about tops or accessories in the drop? 

A DS collarless shirt, and two short-sleeve t shirts (one in BR, the other in DS). Not sure about accessories other than the upcoming 3A MPs

1 hour ago, Questlove said:

Looks like he pulled out the ACR wardrobe for this particular stop. Prestos and, although I can't completely confirm it, P10?

Def wearing his P10s. 

Edited by leg

tbh when i first saw this season i thought it was a lot less 'new' season and a lot more remixes. i'm hoping they put some website exclusives up but it's not looking promising.

actually there's nothing actually new besides the p25

Saw the new season.. the new J1TS-S has far too much shit going on. Other jackets are within the collection are nice but I feel like this collection is bottom heavy 

8 minutes ago, chris_n said:

tbh when i first saw this season i thought it was a lot less 'new' season and a lot more remixes. i'm hoping they put some website exclusives up but it's not looking promising.

actually there's nothing actually new besides the p25

I had the same impression. There are new pieces, but you will be like 'meh'. I guess their new SS approach is to make clothes that you can actually wear in the summer (in DS, WS type material). I definitely feel there's more to it, may be a secret drop of something over the next few months

29 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

is subnet closing personal accounts since the daf drop?

can still log in but nothing different from regular site shows

2 hours ago, zork said:

You're the hero we need right now, @yankees19032002! Do you know anything about tops or accessories in the drop? 

Haha, I wrote about much of this back in Feb in this very thread!

Don't forget there is also a grey zip hoodie! But as has been said, this drop is certainly not on scale with the winter drop coming.

@yankees19032002 is right, it's thinner and uninsulated J46U.

19 minutes ago, Danwise said:

Haha, I wrote about much of this back in Feb in this very thread!

Don't forget there is also a grey zip hoodie! But as has been said, this drop is certainly not on scale with the winter drop coming.

@yankees19032002 is right, it's thinner and uninsulated J46U.

I think one of the reasons why we think this season is underwhelming is because we were spoiled by the Nemen collabo for the last two summers...haha

Soooo, no shorts again it seems. I guess I should let that dream die.

Edited by kraak

shorts 2 pants is easy mod.

the olive/blk J1TS paneling looks like some outdoor brand trying to do a military line. Also the plcement of the TS is not the most creative. We have the J1B and some tecsys, let's combine Kamina style.

6 hours ago, Questlove said:

Those do look like P10s, I'm going to see I'm in Toronto in August!

been looking for a j46-s for a while now, this season's j46 looks like it might be a nice alternative. 

was hoping for them to use the s-j1a colorway but whatever, saves me 1500$ i guess