Westbrook

Acronym.

this much activity reminds me of old pre-drop days here! keep it up!

19 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I'd also like to chime in on the raccagni zips being less than optimal at times. When fully opened on my 3ts they frequently stick and require two hands to close. I've had the bag since the late summer restock, and carry it 5-6 days a week which should be more than enough time for the zips to 'break in'. They do have a nice and rugged look, but I wish I'd caught the 3ts drop with the olive/khaki green vislon zips and matching webbing. That bag is surface of the sun hot. 

Edit: found a crappy pic from an old Grailed listing

IMG_0104.PNG

Rub graphite on the teeth of the Super R zip, it makes a difference on smoothness.

Thanks for the tip @CARLOOA

If i'm not mistaken, Raccagani zips would not be escape-able, correct? Atleast from my experience, all jackets I've handled with Raccagani zips did not have escape zip funcionality.

4 hours ago, danii said:

and phone pockets were smaller

Minor changes to the top block too, newer models are adjusted in the seat (less material).

6 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

I've had P10s in every flavour and DS is easily my favourite. Try running up a flight of stairs in a pair of P10s in different materials and you'll feel the difference immediately, the stretch in the DS suits the cut perfectly in my opinion, with stotz being the most ergonomically restrictive (i.e.range of motion). The stack really isn't a problem on P10s because of the cut. Different story of the P24s though, the stotz stack much better than the DS.

All personal opinion of course.

Thanks for that. I'll bear that in mind.

Just waiting on product photos now

1 hour ago, Appleseed said:

Minor changes to the top block too, newer models are adjusted in the seat (less material).

Is it 'cause older ones bunched up in the taint area.. (asking for myself)

Edited by hoju
clarity

3 hours ago, iamundying said:

so the black body, olive sleeve jacket will most likely be the J1TS-S? can't wait

Yes

might have to wait for stock pictures. looks a bit funny there.(not saying its fake)

I like the idea, but this is a bridge too far into tacticool territory for me. Just imagine walking into an airport wearing this thing with 3 mk-1s across the front....

2 minutes ago, tv_ice said:

I like the idea, but this is a bridge too far into tacticool territory for me. Just imagine walking into an airport wearing this thing with 3 mk-1s across the front....

TSA knows who to look out for now

13 hours ago, StolenBread said:

I wonder if thats all of the drop, or if that's all that store is getting. Interested in that J46U and possibly those P25-DS. Can't wait for more pictures to surface

Thats all Eliminator is getting, the other stuff is too 'hard' for their looks. (i.e. not getting the RAF/Black combo piece).

Just now, Danwise said:

Thats all Eliminator is getting, the other stuff is too 'hard' for their looks. (i.e. not getting the RAF/Black combo piece).

Yeah I just saw that RAF/Black jacket, goddamn that goes hard. I wish it was GT though, but that is an amazing coat

Courtesy of Viet Nguyen in the facebook group, the J1TS-S... thanks!!!

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

deja vu

:^) 

5 minutes ago, Pavouu said:

Courtesy of Viet Nguyen in the facebook group, the J1TS-S... thanks!!!

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG

I took 'em off here to post on there hehehe

Just now, StolenBread said:

:^) 

I took 'em off here to post on there hehehe

sorry for that, didnt see them in here thats why 

Not to beat a dead horse- but does this mean some new modulars maybe? MAYBEEEEE?!?!?!? (Not that I have any interest in those jackets. Too much going on. But the tec-sys...)

There will be a a new foiled 3A modular, basically the size of two mz3 combined (These are MZ3s, but just to give you an idea)

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG

Edited by yankees19032002

4 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

There will be a a new foiled 3A modular, basically the size of two mz3 combined

IMG_1861.JPG

Maybe I won't break the bank and just get modulars then :)

those foil MPs were so bad lol.  more show than go.  waste of money imo.  After 3 weeks of usage, the corners started to peel off, so bad.

Is it safe to say....horrible season :huh:

1 minute ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Am I missing the point or isn't that 2 x MZ3 stacked in the pic?

Those are in fact two MZ3s. I'm putting them there to show what the frontal tec-sys is meant for (and obviously you don't want to put on MK1) and to give you guys an idea of the upcoming foil MPs, as you will be seeing in the upcoming SS17 official photos