Westbrook

Acronym.

Damn, still need to finish up my FW1213 order, decision time today!

Damn, yep: day X ):

i want almost all stuff, but, damn.

If anyone have ACR piece from black Etaproof, plz can you upload a pic of it?

(i want to see fabric as close as possible)

Thnx in advance!

what si

i want tha nu gt-j5a , will trade sick june 13th fbt bnwt.

what size?

@unmen it's the same as any ventile piece (from the past decade or so) and the outlier storm king, some pretty close shots here: http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/storm-king.html . Visually it's just a really dense/tight plain weave, (there is more going on in the yarn but you can't see that). if you imagine a cotton canvas shrunk so that you can barely see or feel the weave that's sort of what it's like

I have an acronym bomber from etaproof that came with a handy pamphlet about the fabric, will see if I can dig it up.

Finally pulled the trigger.

Don't forget that SS is due next month!

Edited by Cloud_SB

will finish within a few hours. great collection. will do gts and pants. ss great too.

dying over here reading this without access... someone hook it up i have the tattoo and know the handshake and everything.

A reminder from erlsn's twitter: "The first rule of subnet is... #mymiddlenameistyler"

Edited by cmdR

did this vid just get put up recently, or was it there all this time and i've just completely missed it until now?

edit: nevermind, i should check my emails more often

Edited by fasttimes

It was uploaded 3 hrs ago (:

Dope video.

interesting video.

I still don't get how you can wear the singlestrap bag under / over the jackets....still mind blowing

when those rick genest photos were posted it raised my hope that they're doing the varsity again...

I still don't get how you can wear the singlestrap bag under / over the jackets....still mind blowing

It works pretty well with the various Interops jackets I've got. Key is to have nothing too large/solid/stiff in the bag, otherwise the whole thing doesn't conform quite so ergonomically.

next version of ss-cp ordered. really amazed by the new concept. now here's to some months of waiting for delivery and tough weather conditions.

hearing whispers that the track used on the latest acronym video is photek's ni ten ichi ryu.

is this true?

hope so, it is most definitely one of my favourite tracks if all time!

truely epic, if you haven't heard it. you. have. to!

Yep, it's true.

In teebee rmx.

Dope tune, indeed!

Edited by unmen

Question for Subnet guys: how many days usually goes before you get a bill after making an order? All of you already got an invoice with fw1213 orders?

thnx

Hope that video will become public soon ;)

(after SS12 presentation)

unmen - three days. i ordered on the 23rd and haven't received my bill. guess they'll drop by monday.

Edited by electricgecko

unmen - three days. i ordered on the 23rd and haven't received my bill. guess they'll drop by monday.

i've just contacted with Michaela. She said that they have some computer problems ):

Also she said that all bills will drop today or tomorrow cause that's her main task now :D

Edited by unmen

that's a load off my mind; got my order in on the 19th and was worried it didn't go through properly or something

can someone explain to me simply the differences between the 3A messenger bags? would be much appreciated

hi all, do you know if there is a japanese online store that sells Acronym stuff and ships international?

United Arrows do I think.