Westbrook

Acronym.

If anyone just wants to sell a single silver, HMU

I got a single silver for you

Man I didn't want to cop two of the black pouches so I missed out on any... both colours gone already! if anyone wants to unload a single one hmu though 

edit: theorising these sold out so fast because everyone copped twice as many as they needed ahah

I got a single black for you

I'll let you guys know when my shipment arrives

I got a single silver for you

Thanks. I love you

I got a single black for you

I'll let you guys know when my shipment arrives

Hm - just received a cancellation notice on a pending order despite getting payment confirmation ~20 minutes ago. Money has already been debited from my account though. Anyone have a similar experience?

Yes this happens occasionally. Will be refunded

ahhh - that's super lame! thanks for the insight

Edited by solographik

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me. Damn our commute!!! 

If anyone wants to unload their pair of 3A-MZ3's regardless of colour, please let me know!

haha that was really quick.

how much were the pack of 3A-MZ3's? 

edit: got super lucky and was able to pick-up a few items after refreshing page

Edited by iamundying

Hm - just received a cancellation notice on a pending order despite getting payment confirmation ~20 minutes ago. Money has already been debited from my account though. Anyone have a similar experience?

You and me both ~

Whatever though, I got the p24a-s in both color ways so I'm happy.

Don't mean to talk smack here or anything.

and as much as I want it. This thing is two Molle connections away from being a clutch.

Edited by matticus

Don't mean to talk smack here or anything.

and as much as I want it. This thing is two Molle connections away from being a clutch.

Not just a clutch. It would be the most tactical and functional clutch ever!

Looks like the J58 sold out in size M almost immediately from Firmament. Anyone know when the other stockists are dropping?

Looks like the J58 sold out in size M almost immediately from Firmament. Anyone know when the other stockists are dropping?

best luck is to call haven and ask. also keep an eye on endclothing, bureau belfast, bdga store, etc

just realized the p24 s came in green and black. just thought it was green haha. now im unsure of my ds pair :rolleyes:

Revivemi has the jacket in M Voyager

Guess I just missed that one too. I'll keep checking the others. Thanks for the heads up

Sry it was there when I posted. If you don't get it during release there is a very good chance one will show up in sales thread or on grailed between now and spring

doesn't appear all stockists dropped, perhaps some will release before end of day, or tomorrow?

I'm excited to see how ridiculous the P24's look on End's models

I'm excited to see how ridiculous the P24's look on End's models

im telling you right now they're  going to be so high up that poor guy's ass it's gonna look like a pair of goddamn mechanic's overalls

chaged $327 USD COD straight from acronym to a residential address.. never happened before. also little to no customer service infrastructure set up to handle this - which is generally considered bad business. 

anyone have insight? or had this happen to them?

chaged $327 USD COD straight from acronym to a residential address.. never happened before. also little to no customer service infrastructure set up to handle this - which is generally considered bad business. 

Are you talking about customs fees? Cause if so: yep.

Yeah...check back a bit on this thread.  There was a good discussion about how custom fees work and such...can't remember who posted it but they knew what the score was clearly...

If you guys only knew how much the markup is on those 3A-MZ3's (material + labor), you probably wouldn't be so happy paying 200+ euros for a pair. Makes movie theatre popcorn sound like a bargain. 

If you guys only knew how much the markup is on those 3A-MZ3's (material + labor), you probably wouldn't be so happy paying 200+ euros for a pair. Makes movie theatre popcorn sound like a bargain. 

I thought this was implicit in our fandom that we'd be paying hella over COGs?