Acronym.

Westbrook

Hm - just received a cancellation notice on a pending order despite getting payment confirmation ~20 minutes ago. Money has already been debited from my account though. Anyone have a similar experience?

You and me both ~

Whatever though, I got the p24a-s in both color ways so I'm happy.

chaged $327 USD COD straight from acronym to a residential address.. never happened before. also little to no customer service infrastructure set up to handle this - which is generally considered bad business. 

anyone have insight? or had this happen to them?

chaged $327 USD COD straight from acronym to a residential address.. never happened before. also little to no customer service infrastructure set up to handle this - which is generally considered bad business. 

Are you talking about customs fees? Cause if so: yep.

Yeah...check back a bit on this thread.  There was a good discussion about how custom fees work and such...can't remember who posted it but they knew what the score was clearly...

If you guys only knew how much the markup is on those 3A-MZ3's (material + labor), you probably wouldn't be so happy paying 200+ euros for a pair. Makes movie theatre popcorn sound like a bargain. 

I thought this was implicit in our fandom that we'd be paying hella over COGs? 

I have been waiting for the j50-s since I first saw it. Now that it's here and I see the price.....I'm having a real tough time talking myself into it. I'm not seeing any real value here. Couldn't I spend a few hundred (2-300) more and just go full baller mode? Seems like a relatively tame jacket for the cost.