Acronym.

Westbrook

i checked mine and there is nothing there. your picture does very little to help.. why don't you turn the pocket inside out and just look

It is not my jacket so I was just playing with it for a while, are you sure the pocket reaches there? It could be something personal then but me and my other friend thought it was something inside the goretex

There's always going to be something around the corner, never any need to fret, spring and summer soon ( April ) save your hard-earned until then.

I'm gunning for some of those Sarouel type ultra-loose pants that hopefully everyone will hate and laugh at, subsequently leaving stock for me to buy for a change ! 

Just received my 3a-1. God damn it is awesome. Outstanding quality. I could fit much more in it than I thought. But - after carrying my usual backpack-load in it for a few hours, which really isn't that much, my shoulder hurt. So it really is for light loads, this bag.

Hey guys—two questions for someone new to buying Acronym.

1. On the 3a-1 page it says 8 pockets total—5 external, 3 internal. I understand that the 3 internals are hanging inside the big main pocket, but I only count 4 external pockets—the big main pocket, the two compression pockets, and the waterproof pocket on the right side. Am I mistaken? Is there a fifth one somewhere? Mine will be here soon anyways, but I thought I'd ask.

2. I can't make heads or tails of the measurements on the J58 page. I usually have to size up to accommodate my shoulders (I'm pretty slim—6'1", 170 lb—but I have ~18" shoulders ptp). I wear a size M Veilance Mionn IS, but it's a little loose through the chest. Should I size for M with the J58, or size down? Insane as it sounds, I'm considering ordering two sizes just to be safe, given how quickly things sold out this year.

Thanks in advance!

Just received my 3a-1. God damn it is awesome. Outstanding quality. I could fit much more in it than I thought. But - after carrying my usual backpack-load in it for a few hours, which really isn't that much, my shoulder hurt. So it really is for light loads, this bag.

Got my 3A-5TS-SVR from originalprogram last week. It's amazing. I really liked the included removable zip pocket and laptop sleeve, it gives the bag a good shape even when unladen. 

With regard to messenger bags, they're ergonomically suboptimal—but they look awesome. I have a Cote&Ciel Nile and a Veilance Nomin and I think the 3A-5TS has them both beat at the carry volume/aesthetics. I got a 3 point strap from bagjack for my 3A-3TS and it helps with comfort considerably because it can hike up higher and the 3 point prevents swinging.

get mine tomorrow soooooo excited

checking in. 3A-1 is stunning. felt suspiciously comfortable. like an old friend whose arm you're used to having around your shoulder. perhaps from years of a guitar strap. it was at that point the piece transcended an emotional/physical plane. an acute sensitivity for sensibility. the simple beauty of reductivism where it counts. lines and priorities you never realized were out of order, sculpted with you in mind. bearing witness to a beautiful, perhaps priceless moment.

Really happy for you that your 3A-1 transcended reality dude. Personally I found it to be really uncomfortable with anything more than a light load, a little too small for my EDC and generally just a real pain in the ass to use. I also kept snagging my hand on the stiff ribbon on the MK1/2s while i was walking. Obviously it looks amazing but for me it was a huge disappointment as an EDC. I sold mine a couple of weeks after purchase. Different strokes though.

super easy to have should strap like this to make your shoulders fly

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjJtTW92ZUFvRG8rSHJrSGJMMHZV

@Haackk If you email Bagjack they have the waist straps and shoulder pads for the larger Acronym bags for sale that fit the 3a-1. I just bought some about 2 weeks ago. For the waist strap and shoulder pad (shoulder pad matches laminat version of bag) I think it was $40 shipped to the US.

@Xu Jianfeng & @cktenders - thanks for the advice!

@cktenders: does the waist strap help any? I mean, quite frankly I might end up doing as Dolphinski and sell it if the carrying strap doesn't help make the wearing of it with semi-heavy loads significantly more comfortable. What's your experience?

I used mine every day this week for the first time in a while with a laptop and some bits. Now I have chronic neck strain...whoops! Definitely ergonomically suboptimal in that configuration at least for my body. I always loved the look though.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

@Haackk  

I think it may help with what you are trying to accomplish, however from an aesthetic stand point, it *can* make the pack go from dope to dorky with the strap around your waist. It really shines in that it stops the bag from moving side to side or falling off your shoulder if you bend or lean over.

I will say the shoulder pad (for me anyways) really really helps. I carry my normal stuff and my work laptop in there from time to time and I have zero discomfort while doing so.

If you could get a stabilizing strap though, I think that would work perfectly. i didn't ask Bagjack if they had them available however.