Acronym.

Westbrook

i own the j46 from last season and it's great. i handled this fw's version and the hand felt different, seemed glossier and less "sturdy" if that makes sense.

the J46 is actually my favourite acrnm jacket precisely due to its subtle take on the classic trench coat.  i have the J46-S from last winter, which i basically wore all winter; couldn't wear anything else after trying it on.  if the insulation is the same, it's super warm and super versatile.  i've also tried on the J46-WS from this season, and found the sizing slightly looser then the -S version perhaps due to the material difference; personally i like the -S version better because of the 'structure' of the material.  i am 175m tall and size S fits perfect, even with layering under but its warm enough to not need too many layers underneath.

How to size on the P16(A)-S? 

Agreed with other comments about sizing up, my large are a very tight fit compared my other Acr pants in the same size. Great pants though, certainly one of the more under-rated ones. What size are you looking for dude? If Large, drop me a PM. 

Jerry Lorenzo of Fear of God rocking the Volt Prestos

Very cool....much respect for Jerry Lorenzo.

So, I have minimal experience with acr but I've been following the brand for a while. I see lots of talk about repairs to their jackets, surely for 1,000$ a pop they aren't cheap with their stitching.. is everyone just really rough on their jackets?

I will never understand why Errolson prefers shitty looking Laminat over X-Pac, Cordura or even Limonta

Looks are highly subjective...perhaps he prefers how it looks.  I agree though, I like XPAC the most and Laminat the least but I do have to concede that Laminat looks much more lux than the rest.

Looks are highly subjective...perhaps he prefers how it looks.  I agree though, I like XPAC the most and Laminat the least but I do have to concede that Laminat looks much more lux than the rest.

Does this version lose its matte finish? I've seen older bags start to look like they're wet or something.

Hope there is restock of the black foil

same 

Edited by aosd

We're beyond that as a solution unfortunately. There's zero grip left in this sucka.

My suggestion would be to use ( ST 925 pellon perma stick ) in between the tape and gore.The tape say pressure stick but i would apply the tape and iron press. You can apply it twice over each other if you like depending on how much bonding action you need. Iron press twice and give a 15 mins gap in between to let the adhesive cool. Be sure to also use a fabric over when pressing so heat is only apply and not actually burn anything.

Edited by dsxero

I just noticed there is some "square" or something in the middle panel of j43a. Anybody knows what is it please?

14699441_10210335652208267_29990614_o.jp

i checked mine and there is nothing there. your picture does very little to help.. why don't you turn the pocket inside out and just look