Acronym.

Westbrook

For those who own the j53ts-gt can you provide your thoughts? Told myself not to get it but very tempted now.

no p10a-ch/s small anywhere to be found. so i broke and just ordered the j53. will chime in once i get it.

for now, kidney back up for sale, owner has the occasional smoke and drink so willing to nego.

Edited by nictan

Does anybody have experience with Hotoveli pre-orders? Good and reliable? Thinking about ordering the pieces I want now to take the stress out of drop day.

If I were to make a semi-educated guess I would assume the j58 is going to be like the j1a-gt, a year round item which is why it's the only item up for pre-order because there's probably no limit on it.

For those who own the j53ts-gt can you provide your thoughts? Told myself not to get it but very tempted now.

I don't own it but I've handled it. I was on the fence about the interops webbing at first but I've really come around and...It's dope, really a shame there were no accessories this season beyond the 2 cashmere pieces. We need to interface.

Does anybody have experience with Hotoveli pre-orders? Good and reliable? Thinking about ordering the pieces I want now to take the stress out of drop day.

I've never pre ordered anything from them but I did talk to them. Acronym this season, for the first time? broke the shipment in 2 as some styles aren't yet ready to ship. From what I gather every store that got the pieces hotoveli has on preorder is in the same boat awaiting a shipment. Lady at Hotoveli said the remaining shipment should arrive mid October and that if you pre order , you'll get it shortly after.

Anyone reckon they'll bring back their women's line? I've got friends that are definitely interested.

I'd be very surprised if we saw it resurface entirely under the house's flag. Strong gut feeling that doing womenswear properly requires disproportionate time & effort for the potential return, for a company of Acronym's size & present market-focus.

I'd be far less surprised to see a one-time collab with an established women's haberdashery, fringe or cutting-edge mainstream. (Mother of London, in my dreams.)

does anyone know anything about the nikelab acg winter stuff for this year? will errrolson be involved? i'm deliberating buying a 2 in 1 system jacket from last season on the chance there wont be new jawns thi sseason.. with the stone island stuff and other designers i'm wondering if they're gonna switch it up

If I were to make a semi-educated guess I would assume the j58 is going to be like the j1a-gt, a year round item which is why it's the only item up for pre-order because there's probably no limit on it.

They actually have the J56-GT on pre-order too, considering picking up the two together.

Edit: Well, I waffled on it for too long and the J58-WS in Large pre-order sold out. Guess I'll take my chances on drop day.

Edited by emenel

I'd be very surprised if we saw it resurface entirely under the house's flag. Strong gut feeling that doing womenswear properly requires disproportionate time & effort for the potential return, for a company of Acronym's size & present market-focus.

I'd be far less surprised to see a one-time collab with an established women's haberdashery, fringe or cutting-edge mainstream. (Mother of London, in my dreams.)

My wife has asked Errolson about this, he said he'd love to do more womenswear but the market just isn't there.

There is a womenswear Veilance line in the works but I don't think we'll see it until next year.

Some old fashioned topics here:

digging some harness systems that acr offered before.

Basicly it would work some items,say:S-J14,SS-V4,S-J8,GT-J19 and more

With some variants in systems

say S-J14 full pack:

- Suspensor Harness 50 MM (removable) 
- Mag-Dock Adapters (2x) (Fidlock) 
- PC sleeve (13 inch)
- 3A-MP2TS (2x)

or V4 came out without pc sleeve.

Any more info the owners would like to share?

Cheers

Just got my P24-DS through, tried them on quickly and wanted to share some initial thoughts.

They're definitely cut large. Compared to the P10-DS, there's about an extra inch on the waist and as you can tell from the stock pics, they're a bit longer as well, designed to stack. Unlike any other Acronym trouser (apart from the wide waisted ones), I reckon i could possibly size down, but it would definitely change the look of them, like when you see tall skinny guys wearing small P17s or 15s, it just doesn't look quite right. Saying that, I'm not sure i could size down if they were Stotz, the DS gives you a generous amount of stretch on the waist that Stotz doesn't.

The thing that really drew me to them initially was the diagonal pocket array taken from the P3 pants, one of my all time favourite Acronym designs. However the velcro closures on the P3 pockets have now been replaced with snap closures, which actually makes it a lot more fiddly to get into them. Personally, i think having a mix of open pocket, zip pocket and a quick release velcro pocket is a perfect balance, the snaps are just a bit of a pain to open and close quickly. 

The detached zip pocket looks cool as hell and feels really nice. I'm not sure why it's attached on one side and open on the other, i already got the zip pull lost at the end of the pocket and had to dig it out but i'm sure i'll used to that. I guess there must be some design reason for not having it open, maybe the top of the pocket flops over or something?

Anyway, they look rad as hell and i can't wait to get the Raf green ones!