Westbrook

Acronym.

So will that be everything released till SS?

Was hoping for something akin to the LA6 zip shirt...

retailers that have accounts with high end designers (visvim, balmain, givenchy etc) rarely carry the whole line offered. a rep from a retailer will usually go to fashion week, then visit the design house (where they have the whole seasonal line displayed) and decide the quantities (there are required minimum's to keep the account) of specific garments they will purchase from the design house. i don't wanna call this buying at wholesale, because to carry high volume of boutique design house's merchendise is still a small fortune. also it is possible some design houses wont even let someone carry the whole line. acronym i can for sure see doing that, they probably don't even have the man power and capacity to manufacture on such a scale to allow it.

sorry for the long winded answer. i do not think the manifest i posted is their whole FW line, just what that store is getting.

EDIT: hey so um i think i missed all the good info pertaining to the prestos.. would someone be so kind as to catch me up? any release date, colorway, and/or location info would be hugely appreciated.

Edited by nodre

it wasn't all at once with the LF1's either but i've already received my email

hmm alright, will keep an eye out for it.

i ordered off acrnm.com for the first time last season, never received order confirmation or shipping. just showed up at my door in about a week or so . my email is correct but it may be because i used paypal idk. i Think the same will happen with my prestos order. 

i did get both the order confirmation and payment confirmation emails though right after i ordered and paid (via paypal as well), but yet to receive shipping confirmation. and the acrnm.com website does not have a 'my account' or 'order history' page to check on status.

website says 2-3 days to asia, so if i don't get the shipping confirmation, hopefully they appear next week like you said.

EDIT: hey so um i think i missed all the good info pertaining to the prestos.. would someone be so kind as to catch me up? any release date, colorway, and/or location info would be hugely appreciated.

they dropped on acrnm.com couple days ago. sold out by now. but 'rumored' to be dropping next week at some retailers as well as nikelab locations though.

hmm alright, will keep an eye out for it.

i did get both the order confirmation and payment confirmation emails though right after i ordered and paid (via paypal as well), but yet to receive shipping confirmation. and the acrnm.com website does not have a 'my account' or 'order history' page to check on status.

website says 2-3 days to asia, so if i don't get the shipping confirmation, hopefully they appear next week like you said.

It takes time to deal with orders when main drops begin. Usually takes 2days to show up shipping information. Also ups is speedy to Asia, but when hitting custom,it declares all the details so do draw back the whole process.

^ good to know, thanks, will wait for the confirmation. hopefully UPS customs clearing is efficient...

I never received the seperate payment confirmation, should i be worried? Looked on Paypal and the payment did happen. Haven't had this before.

Edited by jesterrp

^ i got the payment confirmation straight into my inbox, but the order confirmation (containing the invoice) was sent to my spam inbox for some reason. maybe check that? for what its worth, i got both at the same time, just in different inboxes. only realized earlier today.

Was hoping for something akin to the LA6 zip shirt...

That list may be what's available to stores stocking it. Who knows, acrnm.com may have bags and bag accessories for sale?

acrnm fw will not be wallet friendly

When has it ever been friendly.....

^same for me, didn't think of checking, thanks. also received the shipping confirmation.

still dont have mine. i guess (hoping) its because they only managed to shipped some the day after the drop and are now closed for the weekend? cant wait to get my hands on them

still dont have mine. i guess (hoping) its because they only managed to shipped some the day after the drop and are now closed for the weekend? cant wait to get my hands on them

do you still receive shipping confirmation if the orders are below 153 euros and the packages are sent

by means other than UPS?

When has it ever been friendly.....

Could be the exchange rate but I seem to remember the prices from '12 being noticeably less than those of the last few seasons.

Could be the exchange rate but I seem to remember the prices from '12 being noticeably less than those of the last few seasons.

Its mostly due to inflation, everything was cheaper in 2012.  Also, the brand wasn't nearly as popular back then as it is now.  With the extra exposure and collabs they took the visvim route..... RAISE PRICES!!!!!

do you still receive shipping confirmation if the orders are below 153 euros and the packages are sent

by means other than UPS?

oh snap! did not notice that in the shipping terms and conditions. my presto order came up to 151euros after VAT deduction so i guess its coming as regular postal service. i thought all orders were sent with UPS. 

bright side, might probably not be taxed. down side, i guess gotta wait another 2 weeks :(

like you asked, will i still get shipping confirmation or tracking number though?

edit: not sure what counts as 'specialty goods' but just noticed a line "1 Specialty goods will be shipped directly from producer Uslu Cosmetics GmbH, executed Tuesdays and Fridays via Fedex or DERCourier."

so i guess orders <153euros are shipped every Tue and Fri?

Edited by nictan

edit: not sure what counts as 'specialty goods' but just noticed a line "1 Specialty goods will be shipped directly from producer Uslu Cosmetics GmbH, executed Tuesdays and Fridays via Fedex or DERCourier."

Nah, that is specifically referring to an old collaboration they did with Uslu Cosmetics. Surprised that verbiage would still be there. Don't know if/when they'll send shipping confirmation, but as plenty here have already said some get it, some don't and their package still arrives. Just be patient :)

oh snap! did not notice that in the shipping terms and conditions. my presto order came up to 151euros after VAT deduction so i guess its coming as regular postal service. i thought all orders were sent with UPS. 

bright side, might probably not be taxed. down side, i guess gotta wait another 2 weeks :(

like you asked, will i still get shipping confirmation or tracking number though?

Have a look at your invoice, it'll tell you what shipping option you chose. My prestos were 151 as well but I was charged 49 euro for UPS

yea it is indeed (regular) worldwide postal service stated on my invoice. website says 10 business days to asia. the wait begins.

Its mostly due to inflation, everything was cheaper in 2012.  Also, the brand wasn't nearly as popular back then as it is now.  With the extra exposure and collabs they took the visvim route..... RAISE PRICES!!!!!

Inflation since 2012 is less than 5%.

You are talking about homogenized inflation.

Labor cost on Tilak factory, material costs, etc  increased from 2012 more then 5%

Retail companies have increased prices more than 5% over the years. Acronym isn't the only brand with a year over year increase in their prices. 

Edited by upheavel

When ppl post pics of things releasing can they put it as a spoiler plz.

(The green/blue icon top left of the text box: Special BBcode)

this sheet just show the first drop! as I said a few pages back they will make two drops for this season! so if you think your wallet can recover - nope! :ph34r:

[media][/media]

Liner (j1a-gt, j1b-s, upcoming jackets)

ordered mine via subnet and if I remeber correctly the retail was between 500-600€

Edited by henrisan