Westbrook

Acronym.

Hope they release that Big Bird/Tweetie plush lol

It's made by Kostas Seremetis, if you track down his site and contact, I reckon you could ask to buy one. 

Won't be cheap though. 

I can't see it being 'released' on mass but who knows.

I've hung out with Kostas a few times, in Tokyo and at his studio in NY, via a good mutual friend, cool dude.

On the Prestos:

Does anyone else like the pink and yellow colorway? It's horrendous, but there's a certain attraction for me to it. I really have no idea how I'd wear it. Ideas?

Maybe it reminds me of basketball shoes from another time. Dunno. Hope they come out soon. 

Edited by limeaide

I really hope that new collection brings some pieces that are wearable with the prestos as I don't see anything that works now

I really hope that new collection brings some pieces that are wearable with the prestos as I don't see anything that works now

Don't you mean the other way around that the (unim)prestos©™ do not work with anything?

to be fair, I have never liked the shoe since it first came out so ignore anything I say. It's certainly the best iteration but just not my taste.

On the Prestos:

Does anyone else like the pink and yellow colorway? It's horrendous, but there's a certain attraction for me to it. I really have no idea how I'd wear it. Ideas?

Maybe it reminds me of basketball shoes from another time. Dunno. Hope they come out soon. 

Initially I wished that the white sole was on the black upper but the more I see them the green upper / white sole combo is growing on me.

Also the release has been delayed.

How do all 5 of them fit in the Ferrari?

a_clockwork_orange_car.jpg

???

guessing this in the wrong thread but anyway its not a ferrari, it a m-505 adams brothers probe 16

Probe_16.jpg

On the Prestos:

yamaa_oku-img600x600-1469242932efwkzs236

maybe the NIKELAB x KIMJONES windrunner layered with J21 or some V units.

DISCLAIMER: QUICK AND DIRTY PHOTOSHOP ATTEMPT:

yamaa_oku-img600x600-1469242932efwkzs236

Edited by danii

Long shot but if anyone is looking to sell their XPAC 3a-1 to fund a new one hit me up.

edit; nvm treated myself to a new one

Edited by jesterrp

I want triple black 😩 bet it's a synthetic fiber too so can't dye the olive ones with the black hardware

Next month

of course they would release right after my coupon code for nike expires

AB039C4F-249F-4314-AD8D-0D6B170F6F0A_zps

Current bag set-up .. This 3A-8TS in SVR would be sick

Whatever happened to the silver 3A-7TS? We saw it on some of Lenny's fit pics a few season's ago didn't we? Never got released...

I feel like they kinda nailed the overall aesthetic without outright copying  Veilance/ACR.   :)  I'm all for cheaper options in the techwear segment. The more people dressed like this, the better. 

Theres not much that I would buy there now that my closet is full of the top tier brands, but 18-year-old-me would have been all over this shit if it had existed way back before I had money. 

Edited by jbob24

it looks like every other brand's activewear stuff. it's just the combination of an asian dude modelling it and the olive-y color of that specific piece that draws an unfortunate comparison. 

the actual designs don't look anything like acr or veilance imho and seem more inspired by the stuff uniqlo's been putting out.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before ( wasn't able to find an answer searching this thread) but whats the deal with this small white tag sewn on top of the other tags? I've only seen this on Japanese auctions, can anyone shed some light on this or am I being paranoid. 

This is from a GT-J28

ftil9i.jpg

Edited by sbbassy

japanese translation of the care tag. so they can sell it in japanese retail.