Acronym.

Westbrook

Trouble is, they're going for pretty much the same price as authentic ones on eBay now. I was just wondering if there was a detail you could spot in the pics that would identify a fake pair.

they use stock pics / pics from the internet so I doubt you'd be able to see anything from the photos. However, I cannot understand how can someone in good conscience order anything from that site and not expect fakes (not to mention the price as it already been mentioned). The website is just so awful, it's so obvious it's all fake.

Edit: if it wasn't clear enough that it's all fake, they sell Yeezy for $85.88 and they have them in all sizes....

Edited by Kasper

in fact the fakes are around since the launch they have been available at taobao and ioffer. I bet there were some sold at the real deal price by crooks. actually it looks like that the fakes don't come with the strap on the zipper pull (makes me question the pre-launch pairs that were floating around and everyone asking for a zipperpull strap).

(makes me question the pre-launch pairs that were floating around and everyone asking for a zipperpull strap).

I can't speak for anyone else but the stitching on my pre-launch pair is identical to both my other pairs. As is everything else apart from the zipper pulls.

I remember when I first got a J28 I thought it was too big then I looked at the fit pics and realised that was how it was supposed to be worn. Erlsn seems to wear a medium in everything he puts out for instance so I think it works best to just go true to your size in everything and the fit of the jacket dictates a certain look. Obviously you could size down for a tighter fit but that jacket is supposed to fit kinda big and boxy on purpose if you ask me.

that akira design is hopefully over. acronym can do better than bootleg another logo. leave that for supreme, palace, 1kism, bounty hunter, evisu, jeremy scott and souvenir/weed/beer t-shirts

Edited by danii

Yeah well I like Damascus (more on this topic soon:)), but that was not the point of what I said, I am not saying I hate the mentioned brands, I also did some bootleg designs myself. All I am saying is that Acronym is well established in their own creative universe without the need to reference they are neotokyo. 

I remember when I first got a J28 I thought it was too big then I looked at the fit pics and realised that was how it was supposed to be worn. Erlsn seems to wear a medium in everything he puts out for instance so I think it works best to just go true to your size in everything and the fit of the jacket dictates a certain look. Obviously you could size down for a tighter fit but that jacket is supposed to fit kinda big and boxy on purpose if you ask me.

What are erlsns measurements?

@flipflop214 lolzzzz wtf is that

@danii - imo acr's goal wasn't to reference that they are 'neotokyo', but more so an homage, paying respect to katsuhiro and the influence akira has had on culture

yeah bapesta is a homage to af1, not a bootleg.

no matter how noble you call it or the purpouse the design is unauthorized and unoriginal.

acronym can do better, like the knifefight t-shirt.

Edited by danii