Acronym.

Westbrook

I got the khaki/green version and just yesterday I noticed there are 2 areas, one on the left arm and the other on the back right shoulder, both about 3 inch blobs like camo where the dye didn't take as much and is lighter. It's very slight and almost looks like a water spill, but I dig it. The jacket is AMAZING, light and perfect for spring. It breaths really well.

My jacket (same color) has something similar going on around the elbows. 

I'm pretty sure Danii has already posted the answer to that pretty recently somewhere around here.

i saw that he answered someone's question about grosgrain zipper tapes on the LF1, but couldn't find anything about the fabric pulls themselves. it's amazing how easy/difficult it is to search for something without the proper terminology! if you happen find the post, please link me!

edit: danii, care to chime in re: ribbon-like zipper pulls?

Edited by chris_n

I have never looked for the very exact same material acronym uses for their zipper pulls. But looking for grossgrain/edgebinding ribbon will get you some alternatives. Also not being native speaker I might not know the perfect term for that. However instead of looking online, I would recommend finidng local sewing accessories store, stop there and buy what you like.

I am always amazed when people are clueless where to look for webbing and zipperpull material, but than I realized I was visiting seing accessories stores since childhood, so sorry about my ignorance.

Just received my care package from danii; there are a couple other things I got that aren't currently in use. Here's my current 3A setup:

3A-3TS white limonta

3A-MP2TS olive/black w/ TS logo tape

3A-MTS4 olive w/ AOKUWARE custom recycled ACR patch

AOKUWARE TS velcro mount w/ black 3M patch

AOKUWARE custom pull tab black 3M

old ACR zipper pulls olive (gift from danii [<3])

Undercover x Medicom x Sandrio Hello Kitty Gilapple keychain

web dominator black

HAVEN shop pin

And here's pictures, second is with flash to show the 3M

(excuse the below-top-notch quality, my lighting situation is pretty bad right now so the photos are a little noisy)

I'd love to see how everyone configures their 3A (and I'm sure I can't be the only one who would be interested); post your setup!

ps. shoutout to danii for the awesome stuff, don't hesitate to buy something because these are beyond cool

DSC_0235.jpg?raw=1

DSC_0240.jpg?raw=1

Edited by forgetsimon

No there aren't. Nearest is Peggs & Sons down in Brighton. Drop me a PM, I'll give you a list of places to check out while you're in town though.

Thanks bro! Most definitely will.. :)

Am gonna be dropping by for the dandad event..