Westbrook

Acronym.

The description on bdga of the 3A-3TS looks a tad wrong. It says Black Foil but clearly it's more like Laminate. It also says Made in USA but the tag in the bag says Made in Germany  :P 

On the bright side, it's great seeing bags and attachments return to the shops. 

BTKA_14587610203933156_32ca451be94a29249

Edited by analog29

The description on bdga of the 3A-3TS looks a tad wrong. It says Black Foil but clearly it's more like Laminate. On the bright side, it's great seeing bags and attachments return to the shops. 

their 3a-e1-s seems to be in Laminate! or maybe it's a photoshop filter or something.

i bought the 3A-3TS, p20, and the j1b-s in raf green, which i'm eagerly awaiting. first acronym raf green piece where all of what i have has been black. hoping it pairs well [the black for the j1b-s is jet black]. 

i imagine that the 3A-3TS will be dangerous given the different components and customization that can happen. will have to search the thread to see how people have setup their bag.

i bought the 3A-3TS, p20, and the j1b-s in raf green, which i'm eagerly awaiting. first acronym raf green piece where all of what i have has been black. hoping it pairs well [the black for the j1b-s is jet black]. 

i imagine that the 3A-3TS will be dangerous given the different components and customization that can happen. will have to search the thread to see how people have setup their bag.

Where did you cop the P20?

what's on everybody's cop list?

thinking the p20... kinda concerned because i'm a skinny piece of shit and can't make my p10s look good but maybe i stand the chance with a p20. 

if anyone drops a 3A-1 i might grab that too

"jet black"??

everything up on hanon!

ACR_SS16_J28-K-53.jpg?v=1458789277

ACR_SS16_S16-WS-6.jpg?v=1458789696

ACR_SS16_J1B-S-1.jpg?v=1458790047

Edited by Kamikaze

Me: Hi Wife

Wife: Hi, How was your day?

Me: Oh you know, the usual. And i bought a £300 waterproof t-shirt.

Wife: ...

Brand needs more American vendors. Just spoke with IDOL and they sold half their inventory last week in-store.

Edited by nesherman

Got the J1B-S in RAF Green, S14-BR and P17-S...think I'll be grabbing some envelopes later. Really pleased with the release.

Brand needs more American vendors. Just spoke with IDOL and they sold half their inventory last week in-store.

smh

"jet black"??

photo above is the jet black jacket i was referring to. wearing an acronym "black" jacket now and it's not that black. 

Thinking about the J1B and wanted to ask, is there any practical difference between the 100% Garbardine and Gore-tex pro? Both are weatherproof, I'm assuming one is thicker than the other. Thanks for help.

photo above is the jet black jacket i was referring to. wearing an acronym "black" jacket now and it's not that black. 

Which jacket? If it's one of the previous season's CH jackets, that's not black, it's 'night', which is a bluey black.

i was weak...

p20-s 

j1b-s

p10-ds

s15-ds

everything in black and medium 

not sure i'll keep everything but i want to buy everything

Thinking about the J1B and wanted to ask, is there any practical difference between the 100% Garbardine and Gore-tex pro? Both are weatherproof, I'm assuming one is thicker than the other. Thanks for help.

Both are windproof (not weatherproof), but that's kind of where the similarities end.  Garbardine is water repellent, GTX Pro is waterproof (but for an urban environment where you can easily find shelter from the rain within minutes, Garbardine is for most intents and purposes "waterproof" as it'll keep you dry for awhile).  Garbardine will be quieter, GTX is pretty noisy.  They also look a bit different even though they are both "black".

Garb is not weatherproof it's cotton / GoreTex Pro will repel anything except for Lighting.

Not really feeling the P20 so only P17-CH and S15-DS here.

Also the S15-DS seems to be already gone in medium. That was quick.

Small sizes, like usual, are disappearing. Hoping someone returns a pair of P10-DS... 

What are the advantages of Garbardine besides being quieter? Absorbs sweat better and more comfortable?

Edited by oneiroi1

Decided to try P20-S in black, also get J1B-S in Raf Green and S14-BR. Was not impressed by any other items from SS-16 :)