Westbrook

Acronym.

I'm not sure what the Nemen fabric is but I did get a chance to see these jackets up close today. The pictures we see online definitely do not do this jacket any justice. They're much MUCH nicer in person! The fabric definitely felt tougher than the previous J43-K. I want to say it had the texture of cordura but obviously not as stiff. I wish I saw this post sooner, otherwise I would have looked at the material a bit more. 

The dark grey olive green variation was my fave of all the colourways. 

Edited by analog29

I just got mine in, hand feel is NICE. It almost feels like the Stone Island featherweight leather, but a little smoother.

No tags on it other than the ACR x NMN.... and End. didn't send me the bag or spec sheet  :unsure:

I just got mine in, hand feel is NICE. It almost feels like the Stone Island featherweight leather, but a little smoother.

No tags on it other than the ACR x NMN.... and End. didn't send me the bag or spec sheet  :unsure:

I ordered one from end and contentstore and neither came with bag or spec sheets.  just going to order some plastic bags from Amazon.

for you Tokyoites who want to check out the new season in person (because buying it here would be downright masochistic), ACR should be in at Cathedral, Tomorrowland Shibuya, ELIMINATOR all by mid-next week. ELIMINATOR selection already posted, Tomorrowland will also stock S16-WS, J25-WS, LA6-DS, J1B-S, J28.

I ordered one from end and contentstore and neither came with bag or spec sheets.  just going to order some plastic bags from Amazon.

Firmament accidentally forgot to give me the bag and Spec sheet for an S6-C. But they were excellent (as always) and mailed them to shortly after. They understand how important that Bag and Spec Sheet is. I would definitely make a stink out of this with End and Contentstore. 

Also, I heard through a very reliable source that the J1A-GT x Futura and the will also be dropping on Acrnm. I assume the 3A-9TS x Futura would also be included.  

always love the acronym descriptions.

Kinetically remastered. All new original. J1B is built with nodal point weathered drone assassin math. 6 anatomic pockets allow for digital cardboard realism and sub-orbital saturation points. Interopsæ for frictionless free-market fetishism drugs. Asymmetric DIY 3rd Arm Legba refrigerator. Removable beef noodles franchise vinyl. Acronym systema order-flow remains unparalleled.

Edited by scamster

i need some more detailed pictures. i see a few places already planning to release without a preview haha

Edited by Kamikaze

for your archive boyz,some bodega and ink info pages.

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/vendors?q=Acronym#prod-1481295620

inkclothing

http://www.ink-clothing.com/en/Man/brands/39/Acronym/AUTUMN-WINTER-2015/id=253

also,bing the keywords and use the cache tab also could access to the page,but no pics.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

which pants are these from the drop?

QYtiDvk_zpswetgpi7j.jpg

p17-ds?

p20-s seem to be on the grey sweater pic shared yesterday, in raf green.

Nah, those are either P17 or P23, most likely the P17.

P20 have a different knee construction and external pockets (?? Not sure what to call it)

Thanks for that. So probably the P17? They are cropped and maybe a little narrower than the cropped pants in the next picture?

The Nemen jackets are so pretty, but no function to perform in a downpour has me hesitant

You still get wet in goretex. Just lesser so.

Edited by exhaust fumes

For those of you who missed out on the bag restock, Firmament will also have bags available at the release according to their newsletter.

they will have just the mk1 but that should it be. no other bags was orderable back then at the sub. bags are only available at acrnm

swung thru bodega earlier this week, they'll be stocking a bunch of pants and some of the dyed options on the web @ 11a

also i'm getting sick and it's midnight in japan...... do i want to not be sick for 4 days? or do i want to stay up for another 2 hours and cop jawnz 

decisions....

damn those smalls sell out quick

True but, in this case, bdga doesn't stock smalls