Westbrook

Acronym.

where to cop chica?  :P  :P

guess'acronym week' means intermittent drops throughout the week?

Don't think it's gonna coincide with Nemen's drop as that is live on their site now but there is no ACR collab stuff. 

guess'acronym week' means intermittent drops throughout the week?

at 50euro a pop for shipping I hope this isn't the case... don't just wanna order the restocked MK1 on it's own, hope it doesn't sell out - the small envelope is already gone again! 

at 50euro a pop for shipping I hope this isn't the case... don't just wanna order the restocked MK1 on it's own, hope it doesn't sell out - the small envelope is already gone again! 

I feel your pain... I really want that 3A-3TS-SVR but I prefer not having to shell out twice for shipping. That said, I'd rather not wait another season to get this bag. Decisions Decisions! 

Also, if that LJ-2 in the Video makes a comeback, I'll be the happiest ACR fan out there!!! Fingers crossed!?  :D

I know it has been mentioned before but...if all ACRNM product pics were taken by End, I'd never end up buying anything

I know it has been mentioned before but...if all ACRNM product pics were taken by End, I'd never end up buying anything

from the site: 

FIT DESCRIPTION

• Model is 6'1" with a 30" waist and is wearing a size Small

I'm 6'1 and wear a medium/large. And my medium P13s still feel short.

IMO acronym is made to size like how you would with yohji, in of the fact you look at the inseam/outseam lengths versus the waist size.

Also, if that LJ-2 in the Video makes a comeback, I'll be the happiest ACR fan out there!!! Fingers crossed!?  :D

l675ixM.jpg

I don't understand the hate on End. styling. Way better than the chap/hipster/lumberjack models on bureau/nittygritty/etc that just removed their barbours from previous shoots.

Edited by danii

Nope, they just sold out.

Edit: I was considering copping the DS, quantity was fine. refreshed the page, it said one left in my size, refreshed again and they'd gone. With free delivery and returns at End, there's almost no reason not to instacop, even just to try them on.

Edited by Dolphinski

Really? You can still access pages from past sold out stuff but in this case it just says "page cannot be displayed" etc. Same with the Nemen pieces. Probably realized they fucked up.

Edited by Redmau

I watched the Schoeller version sell out (just missed it in my size), but the Gabardine seemed to be fully stocked before the link went down. Made me think End just messed up the release. Oh well hopefully better luck with acrnm.com

Highly doubt those pieces on End actually sold out that quickly. I think its likely we'll see them come back online at the same time as other retailers put up their stock.

Highly doubt those pieces on End actually sold out that quickly. I think its likely we'll see them come back online at the same time as other retailers put up their stock.

So maybe it's for later today...like in 40 minutes

Sorry guys  :rolleyes:

7IWfeDb.png

Normally you get some mails from various retailers regarding the go live time with a subsequent countdown no? I figured this was just the buildup where they mistakenly leak stuff like has happened a few times...

l675ixM.jpg

Such a tease!!! 

Anyway, thanks for sharing this. At least I got the 3A-3TS-SVR before it sold out. 

Edited by analog29

Are you a retail outlet for Acronym, or do you need to get into a 12 step program?

Are you a retail outlet for Acronym, or do you need to get into a 12 step program?

was from IG haha. sorry. how i wish though

i can't believe he actually made a t-shirt out of windstopper