supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

Ds is like a 4 way stretch, ch is mostly rigid with some slight 2way stretch. I can't speak to long term durability; they both seem to hold up fine, as does stotz. The only material I've ever felt was "delicate" outside of reason was epic.

They're also a very long pair of pants with extra material around the knee, there should be no pulling at the ankle if fitted reasonably well.

Edited by jbob24

Love my p10-ds. I bike in them and beat them to hell and they look as good as the day I got them. I dry cleaned them once. And there's been no pilling which I heard some DS fabric tends to do.

Love my p10-ds. I bike in them and beat them to hell and they look as good as the day I got them. I dry cleaned them once. And there's been no pilling which I heard some DS fabric tends to do.

when i imagine the ds fabric i saw the outlier strongcloth (i guess it's schoeller too) used for the slim dungarees but it seems it's something else, more stretchy. I might try by myself in a few days/weeks ;)

Not to be a bummer, but just because they haven't yet, doesn't mean they won't.

My DS-J12TS is pilling where my backpack rubs. Not a big deal.

My outliers always end up pilling also.

All materials are transient.

Edited by exhaust fumes

when i imagine the ds fabric i saw the outlier strongcloth (i guess it's schoeller too) used for the slim dungarees but it seems it's something else, more stretchy. I might try by myself in a few days/weeks ;)

The schoeller fabric used is near identical to the outlier climbers. I have a P10-DS and climbers and the stretch is incredible

anyone knows if the 3A-E1-L fits well in a 3A-1?

it reads A4+ on the website (and so it's more than A4) and more than a macbook air 13 for example

anyone knows if the 3A-E1-L fits well in a 3A-1?

it reads A4+ on the website (and so it's more than A4) and more than a macbook air 13 for example

It fits.  A full pouch loaded up in a 3A-1 that has other stuff maybe a little more difficult. Here is mine.  The small pouch is same size as mk2 mezzanine.

3a1

Edited by thatslapz

any comments on buying direct from Acr in Canada? How much should I expect to pay in customs $200?

You'll get hit HARD on customs fees in Canada. I live close to the border so I have everything shipped to Washington State where the custom fees aren't as bad.

That said, if you buy a jacket... say a J1A-GT for about 1070 Euros = 1568 Cad, in BC the customs fee for the jacket will be closer to 500 give or take. It sucks :(

Edited by analog29

You'll get hit HARD on customs fees in Canada. I live close to the border so I have everything shipped to Washington State where the custom fees aren't as bad.

That said, if you buy a jacket... say a J1A-GT for about 1070 Euros = 1568 Cad, in BC the customs fee for the jacket will be closer to 500 give or take. It sucks :(

Oh wow  :sad: thanks!

Hey guys, can anyone please tell me what does this neck zipper do on J1A-GT?

(I understand this might be a silly question but I couldn't get an answer even after searching the forum..)

Hey guys, can anyone please tell me what does this neck zipper do on J1A-GT?

(I understand this might be a silly question but I couldn't get an answer even after searching the forum..)

From whats been said in the thread, its likely for a forthcoming liner. People have also been saying its compatible with the ACG 2-in-1 jacket liner (don't have that piece so cant say with 100% certainty).

Edited by jediswayze

From whats been said in the thread, its likely for a forthcoming liner. People have also been saying its compatible with the ACG 2-in-1 jacket liner (don't have that piece so cant say with 100% certainty).

Thanks so much man! Sounds cool if the zipper is designed for matching a mid layer.

Edit: Followed the thread back to December and found the same question – sorry for duplicated post.. I previously used the keyword 'J1A GT' for searching the entire forum, guess that doesn't cover everything..  :wacko:

Edited by damagedroid

Thanks so much man! Sounds cool if the zipper is designed for matching a mid layer.

Edit: Followed the thread back to December and found the same question – sorry for duplicated post.. I previously used the keyword 'J1A GT' for searching the entire forum, guess that doesn't cover everything..  :wacko:

Go to page 206 I covered this

It fits.  A full pouch loaded up in a 3A-1 that has other stuff maybe a little more difficult. Here is mine.  The small pouch is same size as mk2 mezzanine.

An iPad mini 2 with factory cover fits perfectly in the same place.

Noticed the new acr x Nemen is gone from end, guess that wasn't suppost to be there... Is it safe to assume the acr drop will coincide with Nemen in about 26 hours? Gotta make sure i'm awake! 

we haven't even recieved the invoices yet

Release this week then?