supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

Guys, anyone with experience on the foil material? I'm itching for the 3a-1-blk but I'm afraid the bag wont hold up as well as my 5ts-limonta. Is the material prone to rips?

Also, would I be able to comfortably fit a 13-inch macbook pro in there? The dimensions seems to check out but does it have a laptop compartment or something?

Also, would I be able to comfortably fit a 13-inch macbook pro in there? The dimensions seems to check out but does it have a laptop compartment or something?

I can't personally comment on the material of the 3A-1-BLK, but as far as size goes you'd be okay. I got a 3A-3TS a while ago and my 13" macbook air fits fine along with everything I take for day to day classes. Although, it's not the most comfortable thing, it tends to strain your back, but I've gotten used to it.

3a-1blk, material is good so far. I've had it around 2 months maybe. I'm very rough on it but i dont use it everyday. It's got all the wrinkles and whatnot but no rips or tears, no close calls.

Laptop carry in a 3a-1 or 3 is doable but shitty. There are way better acr bags for carrying computers :)

I found that best way to carry 13" mbp in 1/3TS is to put it in in portrait mode, it gets stuck between the front and top seam and does not hurt my back. Few pages back l posted what everything l put in the 3TS at once (modified strap system helps a lot)

had a weird dream last night in which me and other sufu tech wear people were invited to Acronym store in Tokyo to preview and pre-purchase the new collection

it was a glorious dream featuring an ACR x Futura puffer jacket and some very strange pants with fidlock cuffs

Laptop carry in a 3a-1 or 3 is doable but shitty. There are way better acr bags for carrying computers  :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well, my 3A-5TS is usually much more than what I need though. I'm a design student and most days I'm only carrying a noteblock, a laptop and my dispatch pencil cases packed with my copics. 

I found that best way to carry 13" mbp in 1/3TS is to put it in in portrait mode, it gets stuck between the front and top seam and does not hurt my back. Few pages back l posted what everything l put in the 3TS at once (modified strap system helps a lot)

If I decide to pick one up I will definitely try my best to follow in your footsteps and replace the olive parts.

do you think J1A-GT will be still available ? I've planned to get one in a month !  :ph34r:

a softshell t-shirt? wow

i'm wondering  what could be the B variation for the J1...

it seems if's not this week ou the next so

S16-WS? That would be a hardshell t-shirt if it's windstopper active shell.

S16-WS? That would be a hardshell t-shirt if it's windstopper active shell.

You're right, and my brain windstopper is wrongly always related to softshell

do you think J1A-GT will be still available ? I've planned to get one in a month !  ph34r.png

Most likely, seeing as there are still pieces from SS15 around.

You're right, and my brain windstopper is wrongly always related to softshell

Gore does not consider WS to be waterproof and actually tend to lump it in with softshell fabrics. 'softshell' is a pretty wide and hollow term anyway. 

with short sleeves? maybe.

I imagine more something with different pockets configuration.

same type but a different material and a desert color optic (jacket made in swiss).

I have the j1a gt and will flip the hood between them

@Grimes.  That is not acronym, a bad rip off of ACRNM.. maybe in bed with Gucci and Garuda?!  Sup Erlsn, cease and desist? lol

@Grimes.  That is not acronym, a bad rip off of ACRNM.. maybe in bed with Gucci and Garuda?!  Sup Erlsn, cease and desist? lol

I can see that. That's why I was simply asking this forum if they are allowed to this because it looks quite similar to the p10's that I wear... don't understand all the hate I thought it was interesting.

I can see that. That's why I was simply asking this forum if they are allowed to this because it looks quite similar to the p10's that I wear... don't understand all the hate I thought it was interesting.

Misunderstood, thought you were asking if people discuss acronym like clothing. But yea that shit looks terrible lol. Reminds me of lexdray, just because you have all the buzzwords doesn't mean your product is any good.

Edited by thatslapz

Sorry, didn't get all that with your original post.. Are we allowed to discuss labels that are trying to rip off ACRNM?.. Sure why not, seems entertaining.

It's interesting to you in terms of what? To purchase?

Sorry, didn't get all that with your original post.. Are we allowed to discuss labels that are trying to rip off ACRNM?.. Sure why not, seems entertaining.

It's interesting to you in terms of what? To purchase?

I probably wouldn't support labels that blatantly rip off others by buying their stuff. I am curious though how their quality matches up with acrnm at that price point. I don't think even 4dimension or Garuda rips off Acronym as bad as this brand.

How about let's talk about the upcoming drop.. More interesting. Ya?!

What is everyone coppin?

EDIT:

WS Tshirt is useless, I do not see any application for that as a standalone.. maybe coupled with the DS sleeves (forgot what it was called) then it'll be useful.

p17-ds.. hell yes, summer steeze with some sick flipflops or slip-ons, low tops in general.

p10-ds.. maybe, regretted not coppin when it drop last time.

want something with TS and augment/modular type steeze.. like I said before.. PARSEQ but ACR style

Edited by Flipflop214

Kinda want another GT shell but idk if the J32 is different enough from the J47A silhouette for me to want to cop. Is this J1B-S going to be pretty much the same as the J1A? 

Between these and the x nemen pieces that's probably the whole jacket game this season. I may just finally see about that 3A...

I probably wouldn't support labels that blatantly rip off others by buying their stuff. I am curious though how their quality matches up with acrnm at that price point. I don't think even 4dimension or Garuda rips off Acronym as bad as this brand.

The garuda stuff was pretty blatant. Hard to tell from pics, but the cut on those looks like shit.

J32 is definitely more sleek in design  

J47A is built more as a purposeful jacket.. updated version of the J28.. both I love because of my pocket fetish. hehe