supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

hopefully this helps a few on here that are looking

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/nike/-acronym-lunar-force-1-leather-sneakers/600264?ppv=2

nike acr af1 in white/red restock. seems to be the colorway everyone wants these days.

smaller sizes have sold out but it looks like they have good stock for size 11+

On the subject of zipper pull tape -

Can anyone give me a step by step of how to tie the knot ?

The knot as it's tied on the J47A-GT main zip ? 

Driving me nuts trying to figure out how to tie it !!

( I've managed the first bit weaving it through the holes in the metal zipper, it's just the knot itself ) 

acr%20zipper%20pull%20tape_zpsrvyd5kts.p

It's a simple overhand knot. That's what it looks like, tied in webbing.

image_zps1cnsm78n.jpeg

image_zpscu9rlzr0.jpeg

Of course, I've gone and tied it upside-down compared to the factory's orientation. Dyslexia.

Edited by misanthropod

Hi Guys,

I bought a J-47GT recently and I'm thinking about replacing the olive zipper/puller with something black or grey. I understand this will make it void for resale but I prefer a greyscale aesthetic, has anyone here thought about doing something like that before? Am I being a total idiot?

I did it with my J47A-GT.

Replaced it with one of the previous-gen velcro zipper pulls that I had spare.

Just untie the current pull and keep it somewhere safe. When you want to resell the jacket, just tie it back on.

Did anyone recently get any response from the [email protected] email? I've asked them if I could purchase some spare parts a couple of months ago and got as far as a quote, but didn't receive any responses or an invoice since. Still no luck after a couple more tries. 

Did anyone recently get any response from the [email protected] email? I've asked them if I could purchase some spare parts a couple of months ago and got as far as a quote, but didn't receive any responses or an invoice since. Still no luck after a couple more tries. 

Same for me, no answer

what spare parts are you looking for??

(I don't work for acronym)

Edited by danii

I've emailed them a handful of times in the last couple months and received no replies. I ordered a bag from the last round and left a question in the comments. I got the bag but no reply :/

anyone have any advice on what's the safest / comfortable way to do a trade with a person on the internet...?  I'm looking to trade a size P10's for a bigger size but we're unable to meet up.  never done a trade before.  anyone have experience and can offer suggestions...?

I'm pretty sure this was discussed just a couple of pages back.

I only see a large conversation on VAT and import taxes and a few other miscellaneous convos.

Another question was where is the tag of the jacket?? J1A-GT??

Most of the time the tags are hidden inside a pocket. Checked there yet?

anyone have any advice on what's the safest / comfortable way to do a trade with a person on the internet...?  I'm looking to trade a size P10's for a bigger size but we're unable to meet up.  never done a trade before.  anyone have experience and can offer suggestions...?

are you willing to pay for insurance? if yes, you structure it as 2 transactions (you buying from other, other buying from you) with funds going both ways through paypal (up to you to determine the amount). That way, you get paypal buyer protection in case the trade falls through. obviously, it cost you paypal fees. 

I got a reply from that address a couple of weeks back about a repair politely informing me about the repairs form (totally missed this). Now waiting on a reply to the repairs form. Fingers crossed something soon.

Has anyone seen a 3A-8TS for sale in the last 12 months or so? Do you have one and like it? I've moved to smaller computing devices and increasingly that bag looks like a winner, but I can't even remotely find one to buy. 

Nikolay sold the last one and that was more than a year ago if I'm not mistaken. I know a few owners, but they're all reluctant to sell.

Surprised it hasn't been brought back in newer fabrics. I'm sure they know the demand is there. Maybe it's on bagjacks end?

Surprised it hasn't been brought back in newer fabrics. I'm sure they know the demand is there.

ACRNM, in a nutshell.

I got a reply from that address a couple of weeks back about a repair politely informing me about the repairs form (totally missed this). Now waiting on a reply to the repairs form. Fingers crossed something soon.

I must be blind. Where on the new site is that repairs form, please?