Acronym.

Westbrook

Someone please help me by pointing to a p10-ds in medium anywhere in north america. Would import if I have to... Just realized I am a medium.

I've scoured the entire interwebs but no luck...

Ordered one from Kithnyc.com a 9 days ago, got an email last night that my "order cannot be fulfilled"

How do you keep your fasthoods folded please? I would like to keep it folded most of the time but it is really annoying to play with the collar everytime I put the jacket on. Are there any tricks for it?

I've scoured the entire interwebs but no luck...

I've actually got the last one from the Ink site mentioned earlier in this thread late last night because of time zone. There is a small size for the P10-DS and there is also a medium and small for the P10A-S. Shipped was about 812 USD. 

Here's a question on aesthetics. Does Acronym look best in all black everything? Or can it also look good switched up with Raf green pants, dark denim etc.?

Whatever you like. I don't like all black.

There is no code or a uniform standard

Really pleased with the J48. The closest I had to the sizing recommendations was J25-WS so I went with my regular size versus sizing up. Gives me another nice layering option under the J47A and my other shells. Now I have my armoury for the winter I just need some torrential downpour to put it all to the test! (shouldn't be hard in England)

Anyone know where on the EU's puncture/abrasion resistance the CH fabric would fall? Would be nice to get the "forms of resistance we hope you will never need" quantified.

IIRC the last time this came up, it was just the thread that the CH items were sewn together with that was made from aramid, not the actual fabric itself.

What are some of your thoughts on wearing the JacketSling on the exterior of your jackets?

It looks pretty sweet, and I like the idea that if i have it slung and there's a freak downpour it's shell side up, leaving the inside dry.

The con would be you're upping your chances of getting snagged on something...

Anyone in Tokyo looking for Acronym: Hit up Tomorrowland in Shibuya, Edition in Shinjuku or Journal Standard in Harajuku.

I picked up a P10A-CH lower-body containment system from Tomorrowland - My first piece of Acronym. They're superb. I'm presuming I don't need fire-retardent bulletproof pants that allow for roundhouse kicking motions to occur but it's nice to know that stuff is built in.

Long time lurker here btw. Glad to finally join in : )

How exactly does it 'pair' with the J47A?

as i interpret it, the j47-a is a hardshell and doesn't fit super snug allowing for layering. the idea is to be able to wear it over something like a j50 or a j48 so you're warm and protected from the elements. or i'm probably drinking too much koolaid.

Edited by ddohnggo

What are some of your thoughts on wearing the JacketSling on the exterior of your jackets?

It looks pretty sweet, and I like the idea that if i have it slung and there's a freak downpour it's shell side up, leaving the inside dry.

I tend to prefer the idea that if there's a freak downpour I'll actually wear the Goretex Pro jacket that I happen to have on me...

I think the option of wearing the jacketsling on the exterior is brilliant. Not only does it add visual interest to the jacket i.e. look cooler but it's also practical.

Personally, I find the chances of it getting snagged on something to be low but then I think it really depends on the environment you're in.

as i interpret it, the j47-a is a hardshell and doesn't fit super snug allowing for layering. the idea is to be able to wear it over something like a j50 or a j48 so you're warm and protected from the elements. or i'm probably drinking too much koolaid.

Definitely! Great as a layering piece under the looser hardshells or solo. Gives a few options doesn't it. I'm already wearing way too much of this stuff cause I can't wait...was walking past people in teeshirts and shorts today wearing 2 x ACR but pffffh...