Acronym.

Westbrook

Erlsn mentioned end of Feb on Twitter a while ago but there's been a lot of other related drops in the last few weeks - JFS x Nike, SISP and now ACG. No idea if he's been waiting for those to drop first or it's just a last minute logistics thing but last year's SS was 18th March i think. It is when it is, whatchagonnado?

SAVE :)

p10-s coming my way

i know not what else

External is optional though, no? The older pieces where you can wear the jacket sling externally can also be worn internally.

yes, optional on all pieces -- thankfully. personally not a fan of the external sling. the less chances of me getting caught onto something, the better.

yes, optional on all pieces -- thankfully. personally not a fan of the external sling. the less chances of me getting caught onto something, the better.

Your bag has a much bigger chance of getting caught on something than the external jacket sling which sits much closer to the body. Anyway good to have options. I'm a fan of the look and function.

External is optional though, no? The older pieces where you can wear the jacket sling externally can also be worn internally.

Optional is awesome! Makes everyone happy. People who want it have it, people who don't can ignore it. Some recent-ish jackets had external, such as GT-J28.

I think it should be standard. Along with grav pockets whenever possible.

Yes! Sleves should always be either grav pockets or tumb anchor.

The grav pockets you never use, apart from when you want to impress people?  ;)

I think they're extremely useful. Not because you can flip stuff out into your hand. In fact I almost never do that. People overlook the fact that a gravity pocket is also a sleeve pocket, and sleeve pockets are awesome. I keep a smart card in mine so I don't have to pull out my wallet in the rain.

if anyone is looking for ACR 3A modules, get in touch with bagjack. they have some in stock that they can sell you online.

(MZ1, MK1, MK2, MK3, MZ2TS, MTS5, MP1, MP2TS)

Can attest to this. I got my X-PAC MK2 from them.

People overlook the fact that a gravity pocket is also a sleeve pocket, and sleeve pockets are awesome. I keep a smart card in mine so I don't have to pull out my wallet in the rain.

Same here.  I use them for transit passes (so I don't have to pull my wallet out in crowded subway stations full of pickpockets), hotel keycards, and camera lens tissue packs.  Only think I don't like about them is how the gravity feature apparently forces an odd repositioning of the cuff cinch straps.  Would actually prefer plain sleeve pockets without the gravity feature.

i confess i'd prefer to have the option to have zero logo, maybe it's possible to remove it (and the others) with no traces.

what is this fabric? something from nemen?

I guess it looks like gore-tex garment dyed... very similar to 20th anniversary mile milia of CP Company... :)

But I hope it is L.E.D jacket.   

Yeah, even last year when they were talking about going all logo-less, I finally picked up my j36 it came with two tapes, one logo and one blacked out. I'm glad they decided to at least offer it.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm a big fan of their branding, new and old :)

http://havenshop.ca/the_latest_news/acronym-springsummer-15-collection/

After opting to skip the spring/summer collection in 2014 with only fall/winter releases, ACRONYM returns for the milder seasons with its SS-15 collection. In additional to Hardshell, Lightshell, and Next to Skin series releases, we see the return of the 3rd Arm accessories range. As expected from the tech heavy outfitters, each piece boasts highly thought out functional components throughout the collection. The Spring/Summer 2015 range will be available in-store and online March 13, 2015 starting at 11:00AM MST.
Edited by FutureFuture