Acronym.

Westbrook

Always hated the branding on the L-J2. The upside down 'A' reminded me of a comic book superhero logo -- biggest deterrent for me in making that purchase when it came out. Should've been removable. That jacket does its job though with the Windstopper®, as it gets hot as all hell when wearing it.

I actually like the "A". But yes I do agree with you. Wish it was a removable patch and options of patches would've been great!

Totally agree with the warmth of that jacket. It doesn't get too much wear unless it's freezing out.

I actually like the "A". But yes I do agree with you. Wish it was a removable patch and options of patches would've been great!

Totally agree with the warmth of that jacket. It doesn't get too much wear unless it's freezing out.

Absolutely. If the logo tape is removable on other pieces, I never understood why this wasn't.

(Meant to +rep your post, but accidentally negged it and now not sure how to rep it back. Sorry about that.)

I really like the "A" and to be honest, Acronym Jacket branding has always been minimal. Those who don't know about Acronym would probably have no clue that "A" is even upside down.

Went to fang-interops!

Lucky guy... fang-interops if you're reading this and ever feel like you want to part with it, let me know! 

Erlsn mentioned end of Feb on Twitter a while ago but there's been a lot of other related drops in the last few weeks - JFS x Nike, SISP and now ACG. No idea if he's been waiting for those to drop first or it's just a last minute logistics thing but last year's SS was 18th March i think. It is when it is, whatchagonnado?

Don't know if this is a good question or a stupid one, but why are there gaps in the numbering of ACR jackets (i.e. no J35, J37,J42, etc.)? Are these designs that don't make it into production? Have yet to be released? Superstition?

When I worked at one local clothing brand we have a sequence for our stuff:

1. one for fall-winter jackets

2. another for spring-summer

3. third for pants and accessories

So, at production state it's always numeric sequence one by one (1, 2, 3, 4), but due to some production issues (fabric delays; new ideas etc.) some items can be declined or save for next season.

Maybe same reason here too.