Acronym.

Westbrook

don't get me wrong I love ACR gear but I guess none of was thinking "Oh I so hate putting my headphones around the neck while not using them, so I am going to buy this 1K EUR jacket, that have this solution". It's more like to satisfy our inside geek/agentwannabe/otaku/younameit/ninja kid.

This. They're in the business of making weather resistant gear with aesthetic value, so shoes, or rain boots to be more specific, I feel would be the final frontier. For now, I can only dream of the day a pair of boots that look nice, are great for stomping in mud and puddles.   

I like the idea of them trying to make more accessories. 

Perhaps not shoes. I'd like to see more things like belts, wallets, shirts and bags. It doesn't always have to be ultra-high end material. Just well-considered and designed with a consistent style. 

I like the idea of them trying to make more accessories. 

Perhaps not shoes. I'd like to see more things like belts, wallets, shirts and bags. It doesn't always have to be ultra-high end material. Just well-considered and designed with a consistent style. 

there are great cobra belts made by bagjack.

https://www.bagjackshop.com/en/apparel/gt-cobra-belt-40/a-1360/

As promised. Pics of the ever elusive Acronym J45M-BW

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z00komygnvsu9nn/AACtIRW28iLDSmbNcptffi_ha#/

Enjoy!

And nope I won't be selling my L-J2

You have an L-J2!? Man... you're killing me over here!!!

Anyway. thanks for sharing those pics! It's nice to actually see more of this limited jacket. Did it come with the Ziplock/Dustbag?

You have an L-J2!? Man... you're killing me over here!!!

Anyway. thanks for sharing those pics! It's nice to actually see more of this limited jacket. Did it come with the Ziplock/Dustbag?

Yes, I've been a fan and collector for roughly 10 years now. Have most of the key pieces. And have sold off quite a bit. As for the dustbag somehow my proxy wasn't able to get that for some reason. Not really needed since my collection consists of black dustbags.

Cheers!

Yes, I've been a fan and collector for roughly 10 years now. Have most of the key pieces. And have sold off quite a bit. As for the dustbag somehow my proxy wasn't able to get that for some reason. Not really needed since my collection consists of black dustbags.

Cheers!

Which are your favorite pieces?

And nope I won't be selling my L-J2

Always hated the branding on the L-J2. The upside down 'A' reminded me of a comic book superhero logo -- biggest deterrent for me in making that purchase when it came out. Should've been removable. That jacket does its job though with the Windstopper®, as it gets hot as all hell when wearing it.

Which are your favorite pieces?

Hmmm. Very tough decisions. At the moment,

J45M-BW

L-J11

J38-LP

HY-3VTS

GT-J29 FW1213 version

GT-J27 - original version - the cut on this fits perfectly. For some reason when Errolson designed the PL version, the cut was too big for my tastes, sold that.

GT-J22 - perfect cut, simple, asymmetric zip design.

P10-CH - Grey Melange

P10-S - Black

P14-CH & P14-S

SP9-E & SP9-CH - All colors for summer (best acronym shorts IMO)

J40-CH & J40-S - Love wearing insulator jackets underneath this shell. (J29B-WS works great for example)

SS-J7C

J25-WS

C1-BR

DS-KA3

DS-LA3

DS-J5

LA3-WS

S-J30

3A-1 - Newest Laminate Version

3A-3TS - Newest Laminate Version

3A-8TS

SS-JF1B - Dual Hybrid Variable Jacket (on my better half)

All of these mixed with Stone Island Shadow Project work in tandem with Catch Pocket Tees, etc.

Hmmm. Very tough decisions. At the moment,

J45M-BW

L-J11

J38-LP

HY-3VTS

GT-J29 FW1213 version

GT-J27 - original version - the cut on this fits perfectly. For some reason when Errolson designed the PL version, the cut was too big for my tastes, sold that.

GT-J22 - perfect cut, simple, asymmetric zip design.

P10-CH - Grey Melange

P10-S - Black

P14-CH & P14-S

SP9-E & SP9-CH - All colors for summer (best acronym shorts IMO)

J40-CH & J40-S - Love wearing insulator jackets underneath this shell. (J29B-WS works great for example)

SS-J7C

J25-WS

C1-BR

DS-KA3

DS-LA3

DS-J5

LA3-WS

S-J30

3A-1 - Newest Laminate Version

3A-3TS - Newest Laminate Version

3A-8TS

SS-JF1B - Dual Hybrid Variable Jacket (on my better half)

All of these mixed with Stone Island Shadow Project work in tandem with Catch Pocket Tees, etc.

I'm not sure how extensive other Acronym enthusiasts' collections are...but...holy fuck 

GT-J22 is indeed the perfect cut. Explaining to people that "yes, it's goretex, but no, it doesn't have a hood" gets a little tiring from time to time.

BTW, just realized I've now been told that my P-16CHs look like hammer pants (by my wife) and the P-9Es looks like yoga pants according to exhaust fumes. Can't win. ;)

^oh yeah not to take away from the rest of the lot. Vest is definitely on my 'wish I was around at that time' list though. It's funny no one was biting when I was selling a medium LJ-2 last year.

WS-J1A doesn't get worn

Ugh.... I wasn't as active on the buy sell forums at the time. Do you still have it!? Knowing my luck I doubt it! 

If you ever decide to sell any of that shit...

I have been selling stuff haha. Just not any of these favorites. I even got rid of J1A's since I don't wear that style too much. My taste has been simpler and more about layering these days. Though thinking about the new J1A-LP... it never ends... have all acronym and visvim in my life. Fortunate and happy to wear all of it daily. mixing a visvim llamo shirt with P10 pants combine old world and new world has been fun as well... but am awaiting spring and fall/winter 1516 from subnet. Apologies for the rant. Haha. Hope to share the entire collection one day. Cheers!