Acronym.

Westbrook

It looks like a nice, comfortable, not to mention well-made, pair of shoes... I just can't get over that zipper...  :(

SOOOO... what's your opinion on the material @ the back of the shoe? What is it? Does it serve some specific purpose or just look cool?

just a quick question, I thought it would an appropriate time to ask:

Do you think that SI:SP would sell more if it was labelled Stone Island:ACRONYM ?

just a fleeting thought as the NikeACR was high on the agenda.

I know WE all know but to those who didn't and seeing as MR H is rather high profile it might have an effect.

It looks like a nice, comfortable, not to mention well-made, pair of shoes... I just can't get over that zipper...  :(

SOOOO... what's your opinion on the material @ the back of the shoe? What is it? Does it serve some specific purpose or just look cool?

It think it could have looked good if that zipper was properly sewn in rather than sloppily sticking out. it just look as if someone wanted to put a zipper in, but was too incompetent / retarded to do it properly 

just a quick question, I thought it would an appropriate time to ask:

Do you think that SI:SP would sell more if it was labelled Stone Island:ACRONYM ?

just a fleeting thought as the NikeACR was high on the agenda.

I know WE all know but to those who didn't and seeing as MR H is rather high profile it might have an effect.

I think most people didn't know it was NikeACR, they bought it because it was the resurgence of NikeACG, and Nike has done a great job of hyping limited releases in general over the last several years.  The people that knew and bought the ACG because of ACR are, as you stated, probably aware of SISP.  I don't think ACR is carrying the recognition you are giving them credit for, which is not to take anything away from them, they have just chosen a limited reach due to price point, etc., whereas everyone knows Nike and the internet bots wait patiently for another "exclusive" drop.   

Good points markdjr. Some more considerations:

- Don't forget how large and well-know Stone Island is especially compared ACR. I'm willing to bet more people know Shadow because of SI than because of ACR.

- It seems selling as much as possible has never been much of a consideration for ACR. It would seem they are striking a balance between quality, their independence, commercial concerns and the desire to remain at least somewhat underground.

Tend to agree; if someone's not already an Errolson fanboy/ACR addict I don't think he'd be on their radar. it's still ona Gabriel Hounds level, IMO. SI: SP and Nike ACG is much more visible.

Edited by Dr Jonboy

With ACR I'm not sure it's about price points. Look at how limited Nike drops regularly sells for or how high that ACG jacket went for on eBay. I'm sorta convinced that it's all about branding and recognition; generally people will only drop that much cash on something if they knew other people knew how expensive or hard to get that thing is. Spend money on quality? Nah. Spend money and the only peeps impressed by your look are some randoms on IG and the occasional shopkeeper? Haha you cray!

Right I remember those pics from when that random hk account posted awhile back. I'm confused by how a large section of the liner is exposed on the hood. you'd think it would wet through.

You're looking at a jacket based on sixties european military tech. there's probably lots of things wrong with it from a contemporary usability standpoint.

Bunch of random pictures from the last few weeks.

P14-CH + ACG Responder

q2MLINh.jpg

WS-J25 + P10-E + Hyperfeel + ACG Responder

VNHXPyI.jpg

Collection

1O0g5BT.jpg

Focus on jackets

w7W6bm4.jpg

SET-1 + P11-CH + LXVI Numeral

Mxo8LUt.jpg

Detail: GT-J21 on P10-E

AQugBOz.jpg

P10-E + 3A-3TS

lcCQmmT.jpg

Edited by Sypron

brackets spoiler and /spoiler if that's what you're looking for

Nice fits, how tall are you and which size did you pick? p10-e's don't look as stacked up compared to the website so I guess it was just Errolsons height 

Edited by Albm

185cm is my height, and the P10-E is medium. I'm actually looking to sell it and replace it with a large (PM me if interested) because I'd prefer the longer leg. The P10-E is fine when standing and covers my boot, but quickly becomes misplaced when walking/sitting. 

Hate to put you guys on the spot, but..

Hoping richgang or originalprogram would be so kind as to demystify the J45M-BW for the rest of us unfortunate souls. Any more information and/or pics would be greatly appreciated! Surely I can't be alone in this?

Well, I may post some pics up some time this week. Hope I don't make analog too mad. And I hope to go somewhere soon where it is freezing for me to wear the insulator along with the main jacket. It truly is made for snowy arctic conditions. Those MSN pics are ok. I'll try my best to shoot some nice ones. Stay tuned fellas

I don´t think that other products are really making sense. For example shoes.

They are perfect on Jackets and Pants and have a great partner for Bags. But everything else is another business and I am not sure if they could be that much good in these fields. The nike shoes with a zipper is just an addition but not a solution. All other mentioned products from Acronym are a solution and thats the good thing. I do not need pencils, etc. with an ACRNM logo. Just want a product that is better than expected and after wearing having to say that this is a solution.

Edited by xc-mtb

Well, I may post some pics up some time this week. Hope I don't make analog too mad. And I hope to go somewhere soon where it is freezing for me to wear the insulator along with the main jacket. It truly is made for snowy arctic conditions. Those MSN pics are ok. I'll try my best to shoot some nice ones. Stay tuned fellas

hahah I won't get mad. Actually, I would love to see more images... it'll just sting a little knowing that this one piece won't be in my closet any time soon. :) The only other jacket that I would kill for is the LJ-2. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to sell theirs(probably no one), let me know! 

They are perfect on Jackets and Pants and have a great partner for Bags. But everything else is another business and I am not sure if they could be that much good in these fields. The nike shoes with a zipper is just an addition but not a solution. All other mentioned products from Acronym are a solution and thats the good think. I do not need pencils, etc. with an ACRNM logo. Just want a product that is better than expected and after wearing having to say that this is a solution.

agree on this, regarding shoes they maybe will work something out with diemme?

They are perfect on Jackets and Pants and have a great partner for Bags. But everything else is another business and I am not sure if they could be that much good in these fields. The nike shoes with a zipper is just an addition but not a solution. All other mentioned products from Acronym are a solution and thats the good thing. I do not need pencils, etc. with an ACRNM logo. Just want a product that is better than expected and after wearing having to say that this is a solution.

out of curiosity: what "other products" (excluding shoes) are you referring to? like knits/hoodies/tees?

XC-TMB:

shoes with zipper is solution, or maybe would be better to call it an option. and also very ACR like one. 

-you don't have to lace your shoes

-yes laces are included and they take care of how tight you want the fit. 

-also the laces keep the shoe looking silent (they do not draw that much unwanted attention, compared to futuristic looking gear)

-military shoes are often equipped with the zippergripper to make taking them on faster

-compare it to for example forcelock. that seems like a solution but I don't know about how you guys around but for me it's more like a branding patch. I never had pair of earphones that worked flawlessly with it.

-escapezip, that's an awesome one, people were like wtf when I demonstrated. yes I had to let the snap button down there open and help the zipper separate a bit on the bottom. compared it to regular unzipping of the J? it's nice option.

-zipper on the back of J23 or waterproof shorts?

don't get me wrong I love ACR gear but I guess none of was thinking "Oh I so hate putting my headphones around the neck while not using them, so I am going to buy this 1K EUR jacket, that have this solution". It's more like to satisfy our inside geek/agentwannabe/otaku/younameit/ninja kid.