Acronym.

Westbrook

Ha, I've toyed with the idea for years (I got them a year after release). The recent breakdown of other shoes I have has made me realise most over 10 years are a ticking time bomb and I never loved those ones so for the right price they moved on to a new owner.

To the UK chap, this is what current summer weather looks like on the North-East coast of Australia...

5948944-3x2-700x467.jpg

In between 30 degree, very humid weather.

Ha, I've toyed with the idea for years (I got them a year after release). The recent breakdown of other shoes I have has made me realise most over 10 years are a ticking time bomb and I never loved those ones so for the right price they moved on to a new owner.

To the UK chap, this is what current summer weather looks like on the North-East coast of Australia...

5948944-3x2-700x467.jpg

In between 30 degree, very humid weather.

I live in DC these days so I know all too well about 30ËšC and humidity :( Turns out a short sleeve goretex jacket actually makes sense under certain conditions. 

Is there anyone has experience with CH fabric problem ?  CH bonded fabric (P9 CH / SS13) has split into top and inner layer. It looks ugly since it's wrinkled.  I'm disappointed with schoeller wb 400 and its durability.  :(

I think I'm seeing this starting to happen behind the knees on a pair of trousers, yes.

OK yes, the ACG X ACRNM thingie is a bit on the unexpected side but not totally right?

If we look back we off course see the sample Nike X ACRNM blacked-out dunk which was given (as the story goes) in return for a special made small size of the ACRNM College jacket for a female Nike Employee.

Errolson frequently visits Nike expo's/events/etc. and/or Nike employees are in his close proximity during other events according to twitter mentions, photo's etc.

His tweet about meeting up/collaborating with a ''zillion dollar company''...

Johanna designed for NikeLab WMNS not too long ago....

So it wasn't: if? it was: when?

(all in retrospect off course, because that is easy ;) )

That's no joke, I've been wearing mine a bunch hoping they would get better, but they're still just as slick as the day I got them 😒

Hate the huge logos, and I don't see anything different here from the regular issue that came out a month ago... I'm still waiting to see what kind of outer wear pops up ðŸ˜

So the SFBs seemed like an obvious choice for ACG. I'm hoping there will be a middle layer using the 3D knit stuff, like on the last Gyakusou drop. I'd kill for a (hoodless) cardigan like that, to go under any ACR or Veilance jackets (which already have hoods mostly). A base layer of some kind would be nice too. Some sweatmap style stuff adapted for urban use perhaps?