Westbrook

Acronym.

Not afaik. Daniel might be able to confirm that, he seems to have the entire ACR archive stored in his brain.

Past-season obsessives: I can't remember if there have been any Primaloft pieces besides the PL-J1 – help me out?

No, just the PL-J1. First (hence the J1 acronym) and most recent PL piece.

PL-J1 was released in 0910 and 1011. 1011 version came with a hood. I only saw this in japanese market

PL-J2 in 0910, half zip version as stated above.

any news/leaks about 3rd-arm restock to come? it should be very soon...

i hope there will be new models and fabrics

Errolson told me  "definitely maybe " a few weeks ago, and then 2nd SS14 deployment should be 6-8 weeks from the end of March so a little way off just yet, save those pennies ! ! 

I'm wondering, to those who bought them: p14-s and p15-s are 5610 or 5620 stotz cotton?

same as other acr stotz pants?

and some hints about the -ch version to come in a few weeks? I've heard it's the same fabric as the ss12 p9-ch (schoeller shape nyco)

and some hints about the -ch version to come in a few weeks? I've heard it's the same fabric as the ss12 p9-ch (schoeller shape nyco)

From what I can tell, the P10-CH is the same CH as SS-12 (3XDRY COTTON | NYLON STRETCH). I've got an SP9-CH, and I must say it's by far my favourite ACR pant fabric. Not as waterproof as X-Fast or SS-13's CH, but incredibly comfortable and breathable. 

But there is also apparently another CH for P14 and P15, as seen in the video. From what I gather, this is the same CH as from SS-13 but 'unlaminated'. This means that it will be better suited to hot weather (probably more breathable), and hopefully less noisy (one of the noisiest fabrics I've experienced, which isn't a great property for pants). 

No idea if there is any overlap between the pant styles (P10 vs P14/P15) and the different textiles. I've only seen P10 in grey and P14/15 in black so far. If they are all available in both textiles, I've got some difficult decisions to make.

Edited by Sypron

The new 3rd Arm vid is up on the ACR landing page! Drivers, start your engines!!!

Edit: Ok, they've just stuck 1 minute of 3rd arm video before the SS14 vid. Nice bags though, those 3-A1s are going to fly off the shelves.

Edited by Dolphinski

The new 3rd Arm vid is up on the ACR landing page! Drivers, start your engines!!!

it seems it is not the case anymore

acrnm.com?

acronym.de?

even on vimeo there is nothing

Anyone know what that bag is between the 3A-3TS and the 3A-5B at 45 seconds in? They seem to have missed it off the name panel on the right.

Anyone know what that bag is between the 3A-3TS and the 3A-5B at 45 seconds in? They seem to have missed it off the name panel on the right.

It's just a 5TS isn't it?

Side note: if anyone wants some cash to buy one of these, I'm now in the market for used X-Pac items. Not at all interested in this new leather-esque material.

Edited by Sypron

It's just a 5TS isn't it?

Side note: if anyone wants some cash to buy one of these, I'm now in the market for used X-Pac items. Not at all interested in this new leather-esque material.

It had a slight sheen to it, but I don't know if it looked all that leathery

It had a slight sheen to it, but I don't know if it looked all that leathery

Well I doubt it would be real leather. That's not really ACRNM's style (and yes, I know there have been leather jackets, but it's not mainline stuff). But until we know what it is, that's the adjective I'm going with. 

Looks like it resembles the laminated Limonta on the early bags.

It breaks in nicely.

That 5B is super sleek without Tecsys!

New 3A gear just hit acrnm.com....

New shit looks great. But no new 3A-8TS in this drop means I'm still looking -- if anyone is selling, hit me up.

3A-1 in Grey!? anyone have a picture of what this looks like? I went with black regardless.... so tempted to buy grey just because :D

Knew I should have kopt that 5ts xpac when I had the chance. Tabarnac!

These new bags are all made in Italy too. Hopefully these live up to Bagjack quality!

These new bags are all made in Italy too. Hopefully these live up to Bagjack quality!

the material is from italy. bags crafted in berlin!

3A-1 in Grey!? anyone have a picture of what this looks like? I went with black regardless.... so tempted to buy grey just because :D

3A-1-GRY-2918_1024x1024.jpg?v=1398270909

That's grey!? ha I thought it was just the black one with a bright flash! 

So they ARE still made in Berlin!? This just made my day! Now fingers crossed I don't get dinged when it crosses customs :P

Anyone know if the new 3a-2 will interact with a molle system? I don't think it would but doesn't hurt to ask.

Check out that gucci box, maybe it's the GT-J5A ripoff.

sCtotbj.png