Acronym.

Westbrook

3 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

tailor butcher, "we make you fit your clothes"

using a new patented technique developed by a student, a process that costs the fraction of the price, this is taking the world by storm and disrupting the industry.

tumblr_inline_p6wn7kNtsM1s84rsu_400.gif

Edited by scamster

18 minutes ago, futurecowboy2099 said:

68 tbh. 95/119 are super mid imo but every version of the 68 is fire. hope u to for Alpha Green!

Thanks for chiming in. I'm thinking black for versatility but I'll decide when seeing it in person and will get to try it on too.

Edited by zer0cool

3 hours ago, zer0cool said:

I can only own 1 Acronym jacket and the choices are J68-GT and J119-WS. Which would y’all recommend? 

J119 is way more versatile in terms of styling across the board.

WS is killer. Needs less maintenance than GT. Delam is real. WS is less waterproof but neither jacket is designed for that in the first place so who cares lol.   

11 hours ago, MNB said:

It s a mess to shorten them since the hem has strings so either you lose the feature or you try to save the original hem and stitch it where you cut the leg that honestly is a crappy solution for a pair of 1000$ trousers.

where did you see the strings at the hem? I looked at the photo - they are not there.

13 hours ago, Slow86 said:

where did you see the strings at the hem? I looked at the photo - they are not there.

My bad. I mixed up with P54.

Still I'm not really sure that I want to spend 1000 $ on a pair of pants and then add more cash to get a chance at a tailor for better fitting...

On 4/22/2023 at 9:37 PM, futurecowboy2099 said:

except p46 isnt trash, at least imo

youre probably joking but cringe lmao. it goes without saying people dont have control over their height and some sketchy expensive surgery isnt a solution either. not to mention im average height-ish at about 5’ 8” and usually small is fine. for like the 3rd time having to buy a size down which would still have generous stacking is ridiculous 

well then these pants simply aren't for you then, most of acronym is the other way (and infact completely opposite to the rest of the fashion industry where nothing is really ever made to fit anyone under 5'10 at the absolute least), you have just about 50 other pants across all of acr's output you can go for instead. at 5'11 myself which I wouldn't even consider particularly tall I already have to size up in most acr pants leaving the waist way too loose or needing it to be tightened up way too much etc so these are a godsent as far as DS pants that have been released so far go

regardless 5'8 isn't too short for these and they are meant to be have SERIOUS stacks, I've seen a 5'8 guy try on a medium even and it looked amazing, you will have absolutely no problem with a small unless youre like 1/3 legs 2/3 torso or something

Edited by silenz

19 hours ago, silenz said:

well then these pants simply aren't for you then, most of acronym is the other way (and infact completely opposite to the rest of the fashion industry where nothing is really ever made to fit anyone under 5'10 at the absolute least), you have just about 50 other pants across all of acr's output you can go for instead. at 5'11 myself which I wouldn't even consider particularly tall I already have to size up in most acr pants leaving the waist way too loose or needing it to be tightened up way too much etc so these are a godsent as far as DS pants that have been released so far go

regardless 5'8 isn't too short for these and they are meant to be have SERIOUS stacks, I've seen a 5'8 guy try on a medium even and it looked amazing, you will have absolutely no problem with a small unless youre like 1/3 legs 2/3 torso or something

1,90m 80cm waist. Size medium

Still need a belt to tuck it down one more centimeter. 
Really happy with the pant.

IMG_2182.jpeg

IMG_2184.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_2188.jpeg

IMG_2189.jpeg

IMG_2190.jpeg

IMG_2191.jpeg

P46, they look good on you (perfect match with the jacket)...

P23, they look a bit strange on the waist, but I can't say if you pulled the strings in wrong way or it's because they are actually too roomy. As you said sizing down doesn't really seem an option... they'll be too short.

6 hours ago, thehumanreisberg said:

would also like to hear your opinion on the P23Q. It a size large. Feel a little uncomfortable as I still have a hard time tucking down the integrated belt to my waist. I’ll guess sizing down isn’t an option as it would be too short. 
Thanks for your feedback 

Both pairs of pants look great on you. 
P23Q is your size and fit very well.

I did searching on this thread back to 2014. 

Is anyone using a 14" laptop in their 3A-1? I understand that it's not really a laptop bag as it doesn't allow the bag to conform to your body since it can't bend in the middle section. Does anyone have difficulty taking their laptop in and out along with other items inside of it?

The next step up is 3A-5 with a dedicated laptop cover/pocket but it seems too large and unwieldy for simply a smaller laptop. No in-between looks like.

2 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Is anyone using a 14" laptop in their 3A-1? I understand that it's not really a laptop bag as it doesn't allow the bag to conform to your body since it can't bend in the middle section. Does anyone have difficulty taking their laptop in and out along with other items inside of it?

The next step up is 3A-5 with a dedicated laptop cover/pocket but it seems too large and unwieldy for simply a smaller laptop. No in-between looks like.

I carry my 13 inch macbook pro in my 3A-1 with no issues besides the fact that there is no padding to protect the computer from bumps. As long as you are careful when handling the bag it works fine. I am sure a 14 inch computer would fit but may be a bit tight.

2 minutes ago, Yamato2800 said:

I swear 95% of pictures people take wearing P30s have the bottom cuff attached. Am I the only person that thinks they look way better without the cuffs? Am I insane? What is the meaning of life? Who am I? 

I never wear the cuffs on mine. I either wear suppression tights/leggings underneath or high socks.

1 hour ago, bboysparrow said:

The 3a-5ts is another option. No front pockets which slim it down a bit. Not that either of them are very ‘large and cumbersome’ imo. I have the 5ts and it’s a great daily bag, also suitable for a weekend trip. 

4 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

My 14" MBP fits in my 3TS. Not very comfortable when worn and is a pain to get out given the zipper length. 
I'd get a 13TS if you're looking for a daily work bag. New gen has laptop sleeve

4 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

I've crammed my older 13" MacBook Pro which is roughly dimensions as the new 14" into my 3A-1 on occasion and while it isn't comfortable it'll get the job done just fine. But there is an in-between - the 3A-13TS (Or 3A-8TS if you can ever find one)

Edit: Didn't read the post above. I second the suggestion

Edited by hanzen1138

13 hours ago, thehumanreisberg said:

would also like to hear your opinion on the P23Q. It a size large. Feel a little uncomfortable as I still have a hard time tucking down the integrated belt to my waist. I’ll guess sizing down isn’t an option as it would be too short. 
Thanks for your feedback 

IMG_2192.jpeg

IMG_2193.jpeg

IMG_2194.jpeg

IMG_2195.jpeg

P23’s are too short

15 hours ago, bboysparrow said:

3A-13TS is the best option for an edc commuter bag.

It's a reasonable size, not huge like the 3A-5 or 3A-6TS, the laptop sleeve and modular storage compartments work great and you can expand with mods

On 4/25/2023 at 4:42 PM, thehumanreisberg said:

1,90m 80cm waist. Size medium

Still need a belt to tuck it down one more centimeter. 
Really happy with the pant

imo you should have a Large in these, atleast as far as the "intended" sizing goes - this in medium works given the inseam is infact as long as it is but it would probably end up fitting better throughout if you went with a Large since it's the stacks on these that create the great fit these are supposed to have imo

generally being 1.90m is already an XL territory as far as inseams in acr sizing goes so if you are too skinny to make the waist work it can be a pain

can't really say much regarding the fit of the P23 as I'm not a fan of them in the first place but yeah they do seem a bit too short so you would be better off with an XL but since you've said you've already tied the L all the way - yeah maybe not a match for you but just as an addendum, the non-Q P23s afaik are slightly longer than the Q so you might want to look into that and compare if you really want P23s specifically