Acronym.

Westbrook

For those that own the previous iteration of the J72, do these run true to size? I'm an XL in La6 ds and body fits well (sleeves little longer than I'd like), but thinking maybe bought the wrong size in J72 yesterday in XL since its a shirt/jacket. 

Edited by rmc

2 hours ago, rmc said:

For those that own the previous iteration of the J72, do these run true to size? I'm an XL in La6 ds and body fits well (sleeves little longer than I'd like), but thinking maybe bought the wrong size in J72 yesterday in XL since its a shirt/jacket. 

I have the previous J72 in L, fits a little looser the my La6 in L… sold the La6 cuz it was a little too snug 

4 hours ago, rmc said:

chrome_9tZ0jZGBQ7.png.7893d9a408c8b96a6638503df5371e18.png

the old j72

chrome_HGbnypiIX1.png.e893cfa8425f5929326eb6d416bb3509.png

vs the la11

i also sold my la11 since it was more of a profile shirt. the j72 should be a banger

On 4/14/2023 at 2:13 AM, hanzen1138 said:

Sad I missed out on P24A-S but you win some and you lose some. A little frustrating that we had at least a week to prepare for the retailer drop which is mostly sitting, and  then we barely get notice for two highly sought after pieces that have desperately needed a re-release. But I guess it’s more of a quantity issue anyways when 1500€ pants sell out within minutes. That being said it’s nice seeing a “new” Stotz pant and the flex panels above the knee on the P24s are an upgrade I never knew I wanted, and I’m a huge fan of G2/G3 Crye combat pants…

IMG_8725.jpeg

Any chance to see more pictures of this pant?

is it Part of Drop B?

1 hour ago, Sureal said:

https://hues.co.jp/acronym-23ss-deliveryb/

Preview of drop B. Scheduled date is 4/21.

I’m seeing Sp29-M shorts in this drop but I noticed Mothersite has the grey and a few retailers are currently selling them in grey and black. Is what I’m seeing at mothersite and retailers from last season or something ? Is this Drop B SP29-M an updated gen ? Thanks 

Edited by zer0cool

On 3/30/2023 at 7:34 PM, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

I get the sense that people aren't really feelin the new drop, but honestly I really like these short shorts.  The cut and material are exactly what I'll be reaching for when the warm weather finally arrives.  I mean, yeah, the pockets are a bit too ambitious, and don't really hold things very comfortably.  Definitely wouldn't recommend running up a set of stairs with a phone in the phone pocket.  They look a bit dorky, and the hybrid fly / built in belt / no clasp is a little awkward.  And the snaps on the raid pockets feel like they're gonna be the main failure point.  But that being said, they're a lot more functional than my basic short baggies, and run a lot cooler than my SP9-E.  To me the is one of the more truly summer oriented offerings from ACR and I think they're gonna see a lot of wear.

IMG-7553.jpg

They have mesh pockets don't they? Wondering if they'd make good swim shorts.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:09 PM, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

The spec sheet that comes with the LA10-DS references tension zip closures and sleeve pockets(?). Simple mistake or beta version that was simplified? Would have been nice to have a zip somewhere so items are more secure when slung, but the pockets are fantastically spacious.

Also – technically there's no internal pockets, but the pocket bags are sewn to the hem, so you can use them as massive pouch pockets. :) 

Also Also – Duties on these into the US were more difficult to change than any other item in recent memory, but I was able to successfully change it from 25.9% to 7.1% by convincing them it was actually a shirt jacket with code 6201.40.4500.

IMG_3073.jpeg

Tried the above code for J72-DS but they said it didn't apply. UPS rep was kind enough to figure out the right code after I sent them the PDP. 6201.40.7000 lowered it from $249 to $73 dollars.

For those interested in tariff schedules, best as I could understand this one:

6201: Men's or boys' overcoats, carcoats, capes, cloaks, anoraks (including ski jackets), windbreakers and similar articles (including padded, sleeveless jackets)

40: "man-made fibers" 70: "Anoraks (including ski-jackets), windbreakers and similar articles (including padded, sleeveless jackets) 00: Water resistant

Happy to help anyone else navigate import fees

On 4/17/2023 at 12:27 PM, thehumanreisberg said:

Perfect:

IMG_2141.png

honestly what is e thinking? ya I know its an oversized pant, but people buy based on measurements, and now a lot of people will/would be buying 1 size down instead of their true size - myself included. Rly annoying that xs always is first to go (bc that’s the size I need, despite being an s in reality) while everything else seems to stay in stock for longer. surely acrnm has noticed by now how certain stock flies and they should be adjusting runs accordingly. idk maybe I’m just salty lol

Edited by futurecowboy2099

21 hours ago, futurecowboy2099 said:

honestly what is e thinking? ya I know its an oversized pant, but people buy based on measurements, and now a lot of people will/would be buying 1 size down instead of their true size - myself included. Rly annoying that xs always is first to go (bc that’s the size I need, despite being an s in reality) while everything else seems to stay in stock for longer. surely acrnm has noticed by now how certain stock flies and they should be adjusting runs accordingly. idk maybe I’m just salty lol

honestly thinking what? not all pants are sized meant to be sized purely on measurements nor are all measurements to be treated the same, the pants are styled on the ms models in the same size as any other and is the intended sizing, the fact you buy "according to measurements" and intend to size down is not invalid but you're simply doing exactly that - sizing down. there is nothing wrong with the sizing in itself, your problem is complete semantics

Think someone else already pointed this out recently but I didn’t see a response or I just missed it. Does anyone know what happened to https://acrdb.com/? Wanted to look at something but all the archival information is gone from the site now and what remains is (I’m assuming) the creator’s attempt to poke fun at all the items that sit in stock unsold on MS…

Dunno how many people this will be relevant to on here, but just got lucky on my trip to Tokyo the other day at Nubian in Harajuku. Bunch of pieces on sale up to 50% off in store. On the site looks like it’s capped at 40% off. Also a few pieces available only in store.

8 hours ago, silenz said:

honestly thinking what? not all pants are sized meant to be sized purely on measurements nor are all measurements to be treated the same, the pants are styled on the ms models in the same size as any other and is the intended sizing, the fact you buy "according to measurements" and intend to size down is not invalid but you're simply doing exactly that - sizing down. there is nothing wrong with the sizing in itself, your problem is complete semantics

i know to size for length with p30s. I know some pants are extra long for the stacks. but when your xs pant has an outseam 100cm+ thats ridiculous. semantics are an issue I agree but thats half of my point. I cant shop for my normal size bc its so gargantuan I have to go one size down aaaaaand its oos of course, like xs always is. every color, ever size is in stock except xs because its so big it fits people shopping for xs, s, and m. also kinda limiting to shorter people too honestly

Edited by futurecowboy2099

3 hours ago, frenchbulldog said:

So don't buy them, guys. Let that shit sit like the rest of these trash drops.

except p46 isnt trash, at least imo

44 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

youre probably joking but cringe lmao. it goes without saying people dont have control over their height and some sketchy expensive surgery isnt a solution either. not to mention im average height-ish at about 5’ 8” and usually small is fine. for like the 3rd time having to buy a size down which would still have generous stacking is ridiculous 

19 hours ago, futurecowboy2099 said:

i know to size for length with p30s. I know some pants are extra long for the stacks. but when your xs pant has an outseam 100cm+ thats ridiculous. semantics are an issue I agree but thats half of my point. I cant shop for my normal size bc its so gargantuan I have to go one size down aaaaaand its oos of course, like xs always is. every color, ever size is in stock except xs because its so big it fits people shopping for xs, s, and m. also kinda limiting to shorter people too honestly

I can't understand, but what is the problem with shortening them at the tailor? My height is 178 cm and weight is 78 kg. I bought them a size S. If they seem too long to me, then I'll just shorten them by a couple of centimeters. I love the DS material and these pants are a great option for summer, as they have holes for ventilation.

Edited by Slow86

22 minutes ago, Slow86 said:

I can't understand, but what is the problem with shortening them at the tailor? My height is 178 cm and weight is 78 kg. I bought them a size S. If they seem too long to me, then I'll just shorten them by a couple of centimeters. I love the DS material and these pants are a great option for summer, as they have holes for ventilation.

It s a mess to shorten them since the hem has strings so either you lose the feature or you try to save the original hem and stitch it where you cut the leg that honestly is a crappy solution for a pair of 1000$ trousers.