Acronym.

Westbrook

thanks yeah, just super curious if this will release as i’ve previously bugged bagjack about them as well, would be nice to check it off my decade long grail list.

11 minutes ago, DROVES said:

thanks yeah, just super curious if this will release as i’ve previously bugged bagjack about them as well, would be nice to check it off my decade long grail list.

Unless a new design or material combination jumps at me, this piece is one of the last I’ve “needed”. Anything else will be nice to have. 

On 4/10/2023 at 8:11 AM, DROVES said:

You must know about this already? https://www.eliminator.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=1284 

FWIW I have the Rofmia Backpack V2 and it is amazing. 

I purchased a jacket from Yahoo auction using Buyee, and today I received a notice from FedEx regarding an international clearance delay. I reached out to Buyee for assistance. They informed me that they cannot guarantee to provide all necessary information. I'm curious if anyone has experienced a similar issue and how you resolved it?

1681340784373.thumb.png.421d321659eb11dc2f52f4541ba6927d.png

Sad I missed out on P24A-S but you win some and you lose some. A little frustrating that we had at least a week to prepare for the retailer drop which is mostly sitting, and  then we barely get notice for two highly sought after pieces that have desperately needed a re-release. But I guess it’s more of a quantity issue anyways when 1500€ pants sell out within minutes. That being said it’s nice seeing a “new” Stotz pant and the flex panels above the knee on the P24s are an upgrade I never knew I wanted, and I’m a huge fan of G2/G3 Crye combat pants…

IMG_8725.jpeg

16 minutes ago, hanzen1138 said:

Sad I missed out on P24A-S but you win some and you lose some. A little frustrating that we had at least a week to prepare for the retailer drop which is mostly sitting, and  then we barely get notice for two highly sought after pieces that have desperately needed a re-release. But I guess it’s more of a quantity issue anyways when 1500€ pants sell out within minutes. That being said it’s nice seeing a “new” Stotz pant and the flex panels above the knee on the P24s are an upgrade I never knew I wanted, and I’m a huge fan of G2/G3 Crye combat pants…

IMG_8725.jpeg

wait what is this i didnt see it during the drop