Acronym.

Westbrook

15 hours ago, karakum said:

>  shitposting on Insta about how fashion industry is producing too much waste, and he's releasing these crap that nobody wants to buy lol 

You shouldn't extrapolate your opinion to everyone else's opinion...

J105 is almost gone in Black except for M, for example. Black/White is out of XS and XL too already after two hours.

> two hours to sell two sizes for one piece

Acronym in its prime sells out all sizes, for all pieces, in 10 minutes or less

12 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

> two hours to sell two sizes for one piece

Acronym in its prime sells out all sizes, for all pieces, in 10 minutes or less

Correct, and you guys complain whem it sells out too fast, when it sits for a day, when it is too expensive, too cheap, too original, too re-release, too ...

1 hour ago, Vetkoek said:

I think the formula right now is just to add more flaps and to jack up prices for every collection

Either that, or release archive pieces as new ones. J4 becoming J111, J10 becoming J97, J46 becoming J103… The gap between retail pieces and exclusives has never been greater

Just curious if anyone has encountered this issue. I ordered 23ss drop A (J105 + both colors of FC3-WS) from the mother site on the 23rd, and I'm expecting to receive the stuff today (I'm in the US), but now the UPS seems to have some trouble getting the clearance information from the ACR. I haven't encountered any problem like this in my previous mother site purchases (all shipped to the US).

18dcb79cfe6d221577285e1758cdd5e.png

3 hours ago, lukelook said:

Just curious if anyone has encountered this issue. I ordered 23ss drop A (J105 + both colors of FC3-WS) from the mother site on the 23rd, and I'm expecting to receive the stuff today (I'm in the US), but now the UPS seems to have some trouble getting the clearance information from the ACR. I haven't encountered any problem like this in my previous mother site purchases (all shipped to the US).

18dcb79cfe6d221577285e1758cdd5e.png

In NJ and seem to be dealing with a similar issue (also ordered J105). You should receive a call from UPS to collect your TIN or SSN so they can submit for clearance. It sounds sketch, but I think it's the only way to get it moving. 

5 hours ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

In NJ and seem to be dealing with a similar issue (also ordered J105). You should receive a call from UPS to collect your TIN or SSN so they can submit for clearance. It sounds sketch, but I think it's the only way to get it moving. 

Gotcha, and thanks for all the details. I'll try reaching out to them tomorrow.

I recently bought the J107-SS and the p41-ds and I love them. I also have had the J91 for over a year and I really love these designs, they have proven to be very practical and sharp looking. However It makes me wonder as to why they are still in stock in nearly all sizes and colors. Is Acronym restocking them or did they just produce massive quantities that take longer to sell out? It makes me kinda worried as they seem to have alot of deadstock and it only gets more with every drop...

VideoCapture_20230316-160732-01(1).thumb.jpeg.eb49a4027eb302d7338d361874a21c63.jpeg

Edited by MatKraus

45 minutes ago, MatKraus said:

It makes me kinda worried as they seem to have alot of deadstock and it only gets more with every drop...

I think it is just a combination of them switching a lot of products to being Made In China and thus being able to produce more at a lower cost than in the years before that. Plus the hypebeast fad that started off in 2017/2018 seems to have died down, which isn't a bad thing per sé, since those kinds of customers aren't in it for the product, but mostly for the value of it and they were the ones using bots to buy out everything back then. Wouldn't worry about it.

Whoever thought the J105 could be a little short: Acronym mothersite said 68cm length on the J105 in size medium 

But actually it’s 75cm without the collar.

As a tall skinny…. … I love it!

I was kinda irritated on the product pictures, because it looked longer. Haven had the right stats so I gave it a try. 

1F6DEC01-2A5A-414E-91A6-41DCD35B14FC.jpeg

Edited by thehumanreisberg

1 minute ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

These newsletters are so cringe already (speaking to the wide-pants email that went out today). If they feel they have to stoop to this level of marketing, they should just lower the price...

Click here for more button is also...not clickable. 

321793041_ScreenShot2023-03-30at12_21_17PM.png.9ce2c3f09b32fc35839d4421811a0c38.png

Glad it wasn't just me. It's hilariously "minimalist". The newsletter is literally made up of 4 image links and the only text is the unclickable one you see above. There is no attempt to be different, add any messaging (wheres the news in this letter?).

They need some flash in the pan.

Just got my J111. I think the quality of the new CH fabric feels a little poor. What do you experts say? It's not completely smooth, little things stick out here and there, hard to explain, see picture. I don't remember this on my old J59 or P23TS. Is it just my jacket that's wrong? Or is this to be expected these days?

3263698A-4CCB-4E20-BBBE-9368167E2613.jpeg

I ordered J105 with both colors of FC3-WS from the mother site but only received the J105 without the two hats just now. Have no idea what the ACR is doing......Having such a crappy service at these prices doesn't make any sense.be3620377fd17180a639bea4ee78cfe.thumb.jpg.72ab37f970d0248c1f533289842de818.jpg

5023b4baae1d8fb72335c8e1a650b31.jpg

Edited by lukelook

2 hours ago, lukelook said:

I ordered J105 with both colors of FC3-WS from the mother site but only received the J105 without the two hats just now. Have no idea what the ACR is doing......Having such a crappy service at these prices doesn't make any sense.be3620377fd17180a639bea4ee78cfe.thumb.jpg.72ab37f970d0248c1f533289842de818.jpg

5023b4baae1d8fb72335c8e1a650b31.jpg

Why not get the same hat in multiple textiles rather than the same hat in multiple colours? One of the cooler parts about Acronym to me is the product codes allow you to experiment with what fabrics work in what conditions