Acronym.

Westbrook

9 hours ago, sumant28 said:

Also I’m wondering if there is also a separate J29U-PX or is it the same as the J29-PX? 

J29U-PX doesn't have Alpha Direct insulating fibres lining the main Pertex Quantum fabric. They're the same otherwise, minus the addition of two exterior pockets to the U version

10 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

J29U-PX doesn't have Alpha Direct insulating fibres lining the main Pertex Quantum fabric. They're the same otherwise, minus the addition of two exterior pockets to the U version

Do you know why it’s basically impossible to find out more about this jacket? For a long time I thought it was either fake or a typo except that I saw a glimpse of a spec sheet in some video. Apparently it was released a year or so ago but I can’t see much trace of it online

39 minutes ago, sumant28 said:

Do you know why it’s basically impossible to find out more about this jacket? For a long time I thought it was either fake or a typo except that I saw a glimpse of a spec sheet in some video. Apparently it was released a year or so ago but I can’t see much trace of it online

That's acronym baby 

2 hours ago, sumant28 said:

you can usually find wayback machine snapshots of most recent items, and somewhat reliably from up to 2016. before that the archives are pretty fragmented.

http://web.archive.org/web/20220429163356/https://acrnm.com/products/J29U-PX_SS22

On 1/24/2023 at 7:54 PM, sumant28 said:

How small of a run did the J29-PX have? I’m looking for one size M to buy but like all the other J29s they come up rarely. Also I’m wondering if there is also a separate J29U-PX or is it the same as the J29-PX? 

Like @hanzen1138 said, no AD lining, but they also don't have PL insulation, nor the holster pockets & have 2 tensionzip hand pockets replacing the old standard flapped pockets. The collar is also slightly differently, but not functionally.

Scammer alert. Be careful, don't buy. 

Recently my friend bought it from him on reversible and he send an empty acr cardbox with USB cable to him. Grailed listing still up and he just confirmed that the jacket is still available for sale. 

https://www.grailed.com/listings/39455656-acronym-duo-tone-j1a-gtpl-ss18?g_aidx=Listing_production&g_aqid=a301948611bed349606255b56c1b9811

On 1/25/2023 at 8:31 AM, Yan90 said:

Scammer alert. Be careful, don't buy. 

Recently my friend bought it from him on reversible and he send an empty acr cardbox with USB cable to him. Grailed listing still up and he just confirmed that the jacket is still available for sale. 

https://www.grailed.com/listings/39455656-acronym-duo-tone-j1a-gtpl-ss18?g_aidx=Listing_production&g_aqid=a301948611bed349606255b56c1b9811

Lol

457FB977-7492-415D-A41C-FA2AE98CDD52.png

On 1/26/2023 at 10:57 AM, thehumanreisberg said:

I am wondering if there is someone of you who is capable of printing these crazy 3D Clips for the ACR Blazers or knows an Adress where to buy them?

No clue if you're based in the states or not, but a lot of public libraries out here these days have 3D printers.

Selfishly I was really hoping the J29 restock would have been the J29U-PX. The J29-WS is a sick jacket that was sold out and slept on but it’s like the J29U-PX is so rare that even on this forum it’s hardly mentioned as being owned by anyone. All I can see is a couple of people in Asia managed to get a hold of one in the entire world.

1 hour ago, sumant28 said:

The J29-WS is a sick jacket that was sold out and slept on but it’s like the J29U-PX is so rare that even on this forum it’s hardly mentioned as being owned by anyone.

Trust me, J29-WS isn’t slept on. This is at least the third time it’s been re-released so maybe it won’t sell out instantly like the last time it dropped but it won’t be sitting on the mothersite, that’s for sure. As for the J29U-PX, it’s only dropped once. Maybe you’ll get another chance. And if you’re a size small @nathan_ posted one in the BST thread ;)

And it looks like the trend of old jackets getting renamed continues with the modernised J46 becoming a J103

F411B432-B7BE-42C2-9C14-32F7C89110EA.jpeg

On 1/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, hanzen1138 said:

And it looks like the trend of old jackets getting renamed continues with the modernised J46 becoming a J103

I would def be interested in a J103-WS...

Edited by Sureal
Accuracy