Acronym.

Westbrook

For those who are wondering what the NG4-SS ear holes look like, here’s a photo: 

F3F9E602-6694-4D14-97DA-178D4C968CCE.jpeg

The material is definitely more substantial compared to PS. Bit less stretch to it. Feels like it would be about as warm as PS though. Didn’t get a chance to wear it out in the cold however. Decided to return it as the fit was just too tight for my face.

Edited by strikethrough

5'10 athletic build. P23a-S and P10-(s, ch, ds, e) size M. No issue with the calfes for me. 

If u'll take L they'llbe too long and ugly for 5'10, meanwhile M might be too snug. So, maybe, p23 and p10 just a wrong choice of pants for a really huge calfes. 

Edited by Yan90

2 hours ago, DeadHype said:

@karakum yes it was in fw 21, along with an schwarzrot and black version. The correct color term was backer grey, but it’s basically ranger green.

But you're talking about J1W-GTPL. AFAIK the only A-GTPL releases have been Black and Navy.

If anyone is looking to purchase the p23s in NYC, they have pairs at the HBX store.  After a wild goose chase trying to be patient with US retailers and the scattered drop, I finally was able to get my pair today at HBX.  I assume they do shipping too if you email or call.

9 hours ago, ACRFan27 said:

If anyone is looking to purchase the p23s in NYC, they have pairs at the HBX store.  After a wild goose chase trying to be patient with US retailers and the scattered drop, I finally was able to get my pair today at HBX.  I assume they do shipping too if you email or call.

nice one, i got impatient and managed to grab the last pair at haven only to notice a drop nearer to home at stoy they have them in m and l for our european brothers.

Edited by scamster

15 hours ago, karakum said:

Does anyone have experience with combining sz L J1A and sz M J58? the sleeves of my J58 could be a tad longer so I was thinking I'll go with a sz L for the shell.

cheers

58 is designed with the express intent of fitting inside of like-sized shells, I can assure you the sleeves will not be longer than an M J1 & you can also just tighten the cuffs on the shell.

Going up a size would just make the shell unwearable in any other config. Just buy your TTS.