Acronym.

Westbrook

5 hours ago, Sureal said:

The NG4-SS comes with an aux zip adapter. This allows it to zip onto liners. A nice surprise since I wear ACR liners way more than shells.  Here's a shot of it attached to the J72-AK. 

The material feels thinner than my J48-SS, and a little snugger than the NG4-PG, both of which benefit the style of NG4, IMO.

1136066180_image0(71).thumb.jpeg.2bba5e96b0a393cd5a5c4028d280dd70.jpeg

so does it come with a (f)auxzip just sewn to another (f) auxzip? if so seems like a pretty simple diy to add to old NGs!

13 hours ago, Invictus said:

Anyone who has J90-SS went TTS or sized up? Half chest measurements look tight. 

Additionally, any preference, J90-SS vs J90-DS? 

J90-SS in schwarzrot is the best looking J90 but SS is less versatile than DS. There is a small temperature band where SS keeps you warm enough but not too warm.

5 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Retailer drop for P23a delayed to January? 

Hope so, paycheck didn't clear before today and it's already sold out on MS haha. Managed to grab a Zebra NG1 though.

EDIT: Seems a P23 RAF in size L is still available on MS, though I don't imagine it'll last long.

Edited by naota3k

About the screen printed NG4's...

They look cheap as hell to be honest, and I don't find the type of research and functionality they're promoting in a lot of new stuff.

In this case if they wanted to do something well done, they could have done the pattern with actual knit through ByBorre or similar... 

You actually can screen print even wool knits, but you need special etching acid and then waterbased inks that penetrate fibers.
Not that E. used to work with one of the best garmentdye brand in the world, but sadly  SI still use cheapest and crapiest plastizole screen print on it's t-shirts
But it's polartec syntetics, you can print it like in 3 different ways and it will be miles better. it's the same process sport brands use to print leggins. 
this one is just lazy

On 1/1/2023 at 6:22 PM, hollegolf said:

Do you guys know where I can buy a new jacket sling for my j28gt? I lost it and do you know if there is difference in sling for my 1gen j28 and newer jackets?

thnks in advance

i emailed acrnm.com for a replacement once and they very kindly sent me one for free

My J68-PL needed a new size label, bag and sheet. I reached out to acrnm repairs in May 2022 and it took them 2 weeks and a couple of reminder emails to respond. 

After that, all went smoothly. Everything replaced and fixed within one week. No expenses on my side (I am located in Germany).

I bought the jacket from COEVO, so no, they do not only repair clothes bought on the motherside. 

9 hours ago, MVK said:

My J68-PL needed a new size label, bag and sheet. I reached out to acrnm repairs in May 2022 and it took them 2 weeks and a couple of reminder emails to respond. 

After that, all went smoothly. Everything replaced and fixed within one week. No expenses on my side (I am located in Germany).

I bought the jacket from COEVO, so no, they do not only repair clothes bought on the motherside. 

Will they replace bag and sheet?

22 minutes ago, wimcrouwel said:

Will they replace bag and sheet?

I politely asked them as my bag and sheet were in very poor condition. 

They eventually replaced both.

9 hours ago, kriztopher said:

I just received v91 and wow, genuinely surprised by how versatile it can be, armhole / hem uncinched for a loose fit and cinched for puffy look. Definitely the best piece from this season. Hope they make an unlined version for the summer. 

Agreed, two internal pockets are a nice touch as well. The semi-internal sling set up for left or right hand set up is improved over the HD2/S21, and I’m glad you have the option to mount the sling internally only. The price makes a little more sense after handling it.