Acronym.

Westbrook

Hmm.. after finding P23A-S in Small a bit short, I was sure I was going to get the P23A-DS in Medium. But now after seeing these pictures from Fascinate, I'm starting to second guess myself. They say the pictured model is 181cm 62kg, which is pretty damn close to my build, and he's wearing a Small in those pictures. Anyone have some insight? From their measurements it seems like they might be slightly longer than the last version, but I'm not seeing measurements up on any other retailer's pages yet to compare.

6 hours ago, naota3k said:

Hmm.. after finding P23A-S in Small a bit short, I was sure I was going to get the P23A-DS in Medium. But now after seeing these pictures from Fascinate, I'm starting to second guess myself. They say the pictured model is 181cm 62kg, which is pretty damn close to my build, and he's wearing a Small in those pictures. Anyone have some insight? From their measurements it seems like they might be slightly longer than the last version, but I'm not seeing measurements up on any other retailer's pages yet to compare.

WechatIMG105.thumb.jpeg.38c9c9af2651b595ab184923b5e102df.jpeg

info

Edited by alo1333

3 hours ago, naota3k said:

Hmm.. after finding P23A-S in Small a bit short, I was sure I was going to get the P23A-DS in Medium. But now after seeing these pictures from Fascinate, I'm starting to second guess myself. They say the pictured model is 181cm 62kg, which is pretty damn close to my build, and he's wearing a Small in those pictures. Anyone have some insight? From their measurements it seems like they might be slightly longer than the last version, but I'm not seeing measurements up on any other retailer's pages yet to compare.

Guys, I need help with sizing of p23a and p30a now..

I have p41-ds and p37-ds in M size which is a tad short on me. I'm planning to sell them. I'm 180cm, 78kg (5'11", 172lbs)

But my p34-ds in M size fits perfectly on me lengthwise

I was planning to size up to L for my next pants but after reading this post, I'm starting to have doubts..

Can I get away with p30a or p23a in M size or just size up to L?

7 hours ago, naota3k said:

I'm 178/80. Had both P23A-S in S and M. Even tried L. 

S (attached pic, taken a few yrs ago) is ok for me, but bit snug in calves when walking, sitting. M is good too, has more wider look. Kept M for myself. Imo both aren't short. 

Try to wear size S lower on ur hips, maybe it will help. 

IMG_20190320_2018360.jpg

4 hours ago, Coronal said:

I have p41-ds and p37-ds in M size which is a tad short on me. I'm planning to sell them. I'm 180cm, 78kg (5'11", 172lbs)

I was planning to size up to L for my next pants but after reading this post, I'm starting to have doubts..

M (or maybe S, I'm 178 and prefer S) for p30a, M for p23a. 

1 hour ago, Yan90 said:

M (or maybe S, I'm 178 and prefer S) for p30a, M for p23a. 

Thank you! I'll get M for p23a then since length is not an issue for our height.

Can I have your fitpic in p30a S size please? How does it look in 3/4 mode?

Does anyone know Erollson's height and the size of p30 he's wearing in acrnm product image?

3 hours ago, hollegolf said:

Looking to get the p23-ds. Hanon is holding a raffle. They're charging 809 pound, but I also going to be charged import taxes fot mainland Europe.

Do you guys know if they will drop at the EU retailers? Got a feeling these won't be sitting for long.

Thanks for the help

There shouldn’t be any taxes from UK to Europe. They still have deal. Never paid any taxes in last two years, ordering from Hanon, 18montrose….

On 12/24/2022 at 1:27 PM, Coronal said:

I am the same height and I happen to have p37-ds and p23a-s in m. For me, the length is just enough and it would be perfect if they’re 1 to 2cm longer. So if you find your p37 a bit short, maybe p23a size L would be a better fit (you can always wear them higher on the waist if you find them a bit long). 
On a side note, the site list errolson’s height 183cm and wear size m, but I was told by a retailer who have met him in person, that he look shorter than me. Keep that in mind when you use his fit pic for reference. 

23 minutes ago, kriztopher said:

I am the same height and I happen to have p37-ds and p23a-s in m. For me, the length is just enough and it would be perfect if they’re 1 to 2cm longer. So if you find your p37 a bit short, maybe p23a size L would be a better fit (you can always wear them higher on the waist if you find them a bit long). 
On a side note, the site list errolson’s height 183cm and wear size m, but I was told by a retailer who have met him in person, that he look shorter than me. Keep that in mind when you use his fit pic for reference. 

Thanks for replying. If I wear my p37-ds a little low on my hips, the length would be perfect. If p23a is a little longer than p37-ds, I might stick with M

Can you compare p37-ds and p23a lengthwise side by side for me please? If you have the time

On 12/20/2022 at 5:34 PM, brainerd666 said:

Click bait user name and a great example of how smothering yourself in ACR doesn’t make up for lack of personal style. 

Also- dude needs to just cut the cord on that head piece. I’m also a victim of man baldness. Better to embrace than sport a dying bird on your head lol

arcteryx hair

out of curiosity, how many folks use their gravity pockets, and what do they carry? 

my phone’s too fat for them usually and things like a pocket tool slide right through. 

maybe i should carry my wallet in there for some tap to pay convenience?

but E’s new jutsu had me realize i haven’t been capitalizing that space since the novelty wore off if y’all have some EDCs

29 minutes ago, DROVES said:

out of curiosity, how many folks use their gravity pockets, and what do they carry? 

my phone’s too fat for them usually and things like a pocket tool slide right through. 

but E’s new jutsu had me realize i haven’t been capitalizing that space since the novelty wore off if y’all have some EDCs

I put my metro card in them during the winter, super convenient. I don't know if i am just dumb but I find it very difficult putting things in there and popping the button to get them out.

3 hours ago, DROVES said:

keys (apartment key fob is tap to access) 

more than one tap-to-pay card in wallet = card reader getting angry so i've stopped doing that

4 hours ago, DROVES said:

I typically use the left one to carry my Ridge wallet. It's small and thin enough that it doesn't feel weird sitting around my wrist, although I'm too nervous about sharp edges to deploy it through the sleeve snap hah.

10 hours ago, DROVES said:

I use it to carry my airpods case and my phone if I don't want to look at it

The NG4-SS comes with an aux zip adapter. This allows it to zip onto liners. A nice surprise since I wear ACR liners way more than shells.  Here's a shot of it attached to the J72-AK. 

The material feels thinner than my J48-SS, and a little snugger than the NG4-PG, both of which benefit the style of NG4, IMO.

1136066180_image0(71).thumb.jpeg.2bba5e96b0a393cd5a5c4028d280dd70.jpeg

Edited by Sureal

7 hours ago, Invictus said:

Anyone who has J90-SS went TTS or sized up? Half chest measurements look tight. 

Additionally, any preference, J90-SS vs J90-DS? 

I first tried J90-DS in xs (58chest) and send it back immediately, way too short, chest and sleeves fitted good)

Then I tried J90-SS Size Medium, which is perfect for me, it’s even minimal oversized, chest 54). Here I am tts, like all my other jackets. So Sizing up wouldn’t have been an option. The 54 is irritating, it’s more 58-60.