Acronym.

Westbrook

13 minutes ago, DeadHype said:

Hey,

i am looking forward to buy an p10a-ch which’s comes without spec sheet. 

Would any of you people be so kind to send me a scan of the spec sheet for that? 
I am not looking to resell it stupidly overpriced or something, just want to have the full set feeling. 

x

14CF4F6085774929AD8C605875FF2C01.jpg

On 10/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, Yan90 said:

I was in gbp. Imo its still cheaper to buy from another US /EU retailers with a real retail price +discount or from aftermarket (ss22 prices r really low now). 

But sometimes montrose's prices are really cheap (ex: for last one item in XL size) 

well idk about all their prices but some stuff is literally at 50% off msrp, as far as buying from within EU/UK is concerned i dont think theres much better choices

p43-gt is surprisingly nice, layers over other pants easily and has a good baggy contemporary fit that can easily convert with the zip and cinch. if i snowboarded they‘d feel very burton consulting era appropriate.

haven't had a chance to put them through the ringer yet since it’s insanely hot out and can barely tolerate Stotz at the moment, but a cool shell layer with hella ergo cut.

i‘ll need an excuse to shovel some snow this year

sizing is pretty long as an overpant. i‘m tall so that’s exciting for me. but it has the belt so easily fits. i‘m a 34W with a size L as I do all acr, aside from some M i’ve had since 2015. could likely fit a 38 in there if you didnt have bulky base layer

will share some pics when i can

Edited by DROVES

2 hours ago, leg said:

I honestly think that some models should be left alone. That new collar is really more practical and better looking? Is that stupid hat really better than proper hood? What if I already wear a hat, should I put a hat on a hat? Hood on a snap buttons? Good luck trying not to lose it, because your jacket will be ruined if you do (how many metropolis jackets people tried to sell without hoods? And they’re using zipper). Apron is whatever, since it’s detachable. Sad to see one of the best acronym jackets ruined like that. Literally zero upgrades, just useless features.

Actual facts, can I buy the E1500 version without the hat and skirt? 

Edited by agentbuca

J28 sucks as a GT jacket so let’s stack on that suckiness. Let’s add a pubic bib and a less awesome collar.

That wasn’t good enough.

Ok, let’s add a 60’s era golf jacket collar, ‘hat’ instead of hood, and make the piss flaps tie down and removable so you’ll lose them in your closet. 

19 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

J28 sucks as a GT jacket so let’s stack on that suckiness. Let’s add a pubic bib and a less awesome collar.

That wasn’t good enough.

Ok, let’s add a 60’s era golf jacket collar, ‘hat’ instead of hood, and make the piss flaps tie down and removable so you’ll lose them in your closet. 

I didn't like it either but when you put it like that I'm now sold on the new J28-GT. I really fuck with the vision, E

41 minutes ago, hanzen1138 said:

I didn't like it either but when you put it like that I'm now sold on the new J28-GT. I really fuck with the vision, E

Cyberherbz simp confirmed