Acronym.

Westbrook

8 hours ago, nathan_ said:

If there's any topic I feel that I can well represent, it's kitty-napping pros and cons of each material, and can attest that traces are easily removed, if the claws come out though, times get tough. Dryskin allows nicely for my cat to sink his claws into my legs (I have accrued too many wounds to count during my strenuous testing of these expensive nap-magnets) without marking up the materials too badly. 

I don't think any amount of money in the world will make for a better cat bed than sitting cross legged in P30A-DS.

Namaste.

Can’t agree more mate, that’s why I always choose Dryskin pants.

How about Epic nylon? pretty like the looks

On 5/28/2022 at 12:09 PM, nathan_ said:

I don't think any amount of money in the world will make for a better cat bed than sitting cross legged in P30A-DS.

can confirm, CatNapǽ can be deployed up to a few hours while I work at my desk cross legged. 

6 hours ago, itHZwhatitHZ said:

Here are a few from me. Still pics don't really do this silhouette justice; very fun in motion. My favorite Acr pant at the moment.

PXL_20220604_155640111_2.thumb.jpg.eb48bf886a4c21ce0c3ba603d8d02138.jpgPXL_20220509_224402523.thumb.jpg.80ae61effc14e52b90f899d9e607ec39.jpg

PXL_20220527_205201135.jpg

if i could justify ANOTHER purchase this month this would be it

General question, apologies if this is the wrong place, but does anyone know what kind of olive drawcord/ribbon on the hem adjuster that is used for acronym jackets? Looking to add this to the front zip of other acr jackets that dont include it. Thanks!

SPK_J56-GT_262 copy.jpg

Grey S27-PR silently updated with an XXL? Don't remember this being an option for the black, and I was looking at this the other day where I also don't recall this size being there, even after the mothersite updated the product pics

1326721088_Screenshot2022-06-08at12_01_47.png.a6916daec1d8268ec55b5f3bf97626ab.png

I have both items. The Gore-Tex material used on these garments in very very soft and flexible, however it is easy to damage. In these garments, the Gore-Tex is on the outside of the shell wheres in most other Gore-tex products the waterproofing is on the inside protected by an outer nylon shell.

I was walking my dog some time ago, and he jumped up on my playfully and his nails damaged the J46 coat on the left lower side. If I had been wearing a Gore-Tex Pro or Gore-Tex 2L coat no damage would have occurred.

Having said that; if you are careful with this material; it provides excellent water-proofing and breathability and it is very pleasing to the touch and pleasing in appearance.

12 hours ago, karakum said:

Anyone got some thoughts on the J46-FO? any positive or negative remarks welcome, trying to find one in EU is not easy, seems to be a lot more rare compared to J63A-FO

i have the j46-fo and echoing @NortonCommando961 the fabric is stunning, incredibly breathable and fully waterproof, you do have to baby it and would avoid using backpacks or any straps from baggage that could rub the fabric but for use in urban settings it's fine.

goon has a video on the j63a-fo going over in some detail, it's a little long but interesting.

I'm using my J46-FO with a backpack (old Arcteryx Granville with a soft padded straps) and all is ok. No damage. It's fragile against sharp edges. 

Also there's only one con for me: choke me daddy collar with a hood hidden inside.

- FO fabric on the J46 looks and feels better than on the J63-FO (with composited outer membrane and fluffy inner layer).