Acronym.

Westbrook

This was hues' pics for J95-WS, you can see a shiny graphic print on the left chest.

hues.thumb.png.499567c0e17392764216706e81eb8690.png

This is End.'s product pic.

end..thumb.png.770c037e77c64110eee3f779736358d5.png

It seems the print is removed for general release and Japanese retailers just use the old studio pics. Both Hues and Nubian took down their launch page.

3 hours ago, keynezk said:

This was hues' pics for J95-WS, you can see a shiny graphic print on the left chest.

hues.thumb.png.499567c0e17392764216706e81eb8690.png

This is End.'s product pic.

end..thumb.png.770c037e77c64110eee3f779736358d5.png

It seems the print is removed for general release and Japanese retailers just use the old studio pics. Both Hues and Nubian took down their launch page.

No, it comes in a little sticker pack in the bag and you get to choose where it goes on the jacket for max modularity.

Source: just trust me bro.

Does anyone know if the SP29 will be an oversized waist with a cinch down (ala p30 and p31s) or if it will be a regular size waist.  Are we meant to go by our inseam length or waist?  The new cinchable one sided waist-belt is throwing me off.  

34 minutes ago, ACRFan27 said:

Does anyone know if the SP29 will be an oversized waist with a cinch down (ala p30 and p31s) or if it will be a regular size waist.  Are we meant to go by our inseam length or waist?  The new cinchable one sided waist-belt is throwing me off.  

No, they're not oversized. At least not in the same way the P30/P31 are, but they're still pretty generous. Sizing is already up on Hotoveli who also has the drop date marked as the 19th of May

Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 10.35.29.png

Edited by hanzen1138

11 hours ago, ACRFan27 said:

There is no snap / button closure, it is an integrated belt that just cinches down. Like it was said above not quite as spacious as those other pants but there is room. I’m usually a small in pants and xs fit well

Trying to remember the GT jacket that had the tech sys array sited around the rib area on each side in order to attach additional pockets as I quite like the idea of getting one. No idea on the XL sizing so don't even know if it would be viable for my heft, but any clues would be greatly appreciated. 

Also be good if there were more interesting fabrics used on forthcoming jackets, like the tech wool blazer/stealth as per sisp a few years ago, nice to see that in the acr lineup.

14 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Trying to remember the GT jacket that had the tech sys array sited around the rib area on each side in order to attach additional pockets as I quite like the idea of getting one. No idea on the XL sizing so don't even know if it would be viable for my heft, but any clues would be greatly appreciated. 

Also be good if there were more interesting fabrics used on forthcoming jackets, like the tech wool blazer/stealth as per sisp a few years ago, nice to see that in the acr lineup.

Were you thinking of the E-J4TS? or the J64TS-S

image.thumb.png.57cadc917c4d27f50c9a35dd225ff3ce.png

image.png.9583e841f475f814e21bb57eeb47ced9.png

38 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

...found it, J53TS-GT,.....ahhhh, and rest!

Now to hunt one down in Xl.

Great jacket, but I found the hood coverage slightly lacking (I am not sure if they updated for the second release in SS18 though).  The first iteration was released a little before they started making the hoods deeper (which was around the J1A 2.2 release). A non issue obviously if you don't use the hood or wear glasses.

The spec sheet that comes with the LA10-DS references tension zip closures and sleeve pockets(?). Simple mistake or beta version that was simplified? Would have been nice to have a zip somewhere so items are more secure when slung, but the pockets are fantastically spacious.

Also – technically there's no internal pockets, but the pocket bags are sewn to the hem, so you can use them as massive pouch pockets. :) 

Also Also – Duties on these into the US were more difficult to change than any other item in recent memory, but I was able to successfully change it from 25.9% to 7.1% by convincing them it was actually a shirt jacket with code 6201.40.4500.

IMG_3073.jpeg

18 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

The spec sheet that comes with the LA10-DS references tension zip closures and sleeve pockets(?). Simple mistake or beta version that was simplified? Would have been nice to have a zip somewhere so items are more secure when slung, but the pockets are fantastically spacious.

Also – technically there's no internal pockets, but the pocket bags are sewn to the hem, so you can use them as massive pouch pockets. :) 

Also Also – Duties on these into the US were more difficult to change than any other item in recent memory, but I was able to successfully change it from 25.9% to 7.1% by convincing them it was actually a shirt jacket with code 6201.40.4500.

Nice catch.  I can see why they went zipless to keep the clean silhouette, but I agree some secured pockets would have been nice.  There is plenty of space for interior mesh holster pockets, or even a zipper internal organization/phone pocket inside the hand pockets as they are huge.

Anyone know if there are further iterations of the P30 coming alternatively something more extreme wide and low on the horizon? 

Just get the feeling that releases are getting awfully normal and less progressive looking.

4 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Anyone know if there are further iterations of the P30 coming alternatively something more extreme wide and low on the horizon? 

Just get the feeling that releases are getting awfully normal and less progressive looking.

As far as I know, no P30s this year. I wish they restock some P25/P27 tho. Missed 160g/m^2 versions. 

But rumors says there will be P30TS?? I don't believe tho, can't think of anyway to securely place tecsys webbing on a ultrawide pattern pants.

2 hours ago, kkuer99 said:

As far as I know, no P30s this year. I wish they restock some P25/P27 tho. Missed 160g/m^2 versions. 

But rumors says there will be P30TS?? I don't believe tho, can't think of anyway to securely place tecsys webbing on a ultrawide pattern pants.

How about P36?

Quick impressions after wearing SP29’s for a bit: Material feels like a cross of the lighter weight Stotz and Epic nylon. Waist cinch is, well… a cinch lolololol. I sized down from my standard medium wearing just below my true waist as per usual. Still feel nice and roomy. The grey color is fantastic. Very similiar to the J1W-GTPL. Somewhere between the early alpha and the S24 alpha. Pockets are pretty obvious at this point.

Is very good short pant indeed. 

I’m In the midst of moving out/into new living space. They were fresh out the bag and still a little stiff. Pic is shit. Fit is shit. Mirror has since been packed. (Suffering emoji)

1CB47E40-DE41-4977-B12D-969CC36FB85E.jpeg

Edited by brainerd666

On 5/16/2022 at 10:52 PM, TEKsevenZERO said:

I see you've already found yours but to offer more potential options on top of the aforementioned there is also S-J4TS, J1TS-S, J79TS-GT, J57TS-S, J47TS-GT

Does anyone here own P34-S and can comment on inseam/lenght sizing on their frame? I currently own a medium P31A-DS and a small P10-S and me being 5'11 with rather long legs they're neither quite long enough for my liking, whilst a size up in either would end up too large otherwise so seeking to hopefully find the perfect next pant I won't have to go any bigger than medium in. Not going by measurements alone anymore as if anything, what P31A-DS taught me is that the ms measurements are not to be trusted.

Edited by silenz

Been enjoying the p39m for everyday wear, m fabric translates well to these pieces, shorts feel lighter than they appear, I like the cut and colour of the 97 but could have used 2” off the arm length. M top xs bottom I’m 5’7”

66BC044C-5F27-4CC8-8A6C-C88F29A71FD5.jpeg

1142A48B-410B-45E5-BA25-5296ED5A3D80.jpeg

1A383777-E76F-4AE7-988C-8A42E724A27D.jpeg

3575D8C2-6FCF-40C5-A2F0-BAE177C8B2FC.jpeg

2 hours ago, silenz said:currently own a medium P31A-DS and a small P10-S and me being 5'11 with rather long legs they're neither quite long enough for my liking, whilst a size up in either would end up too large otherwise so seeking to hopefully find the perfect next pant I won't have to go any bigger than medium in.

34s still crop and taper near the opening so I suspect you’ll have the same problem. Some iteration of a p24 would have more length on them. You probably don’t wanna hear this but I think you just need to belt a L in most cases